It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berenson - The proof is in the 270 million Covid jabs sitting unused in American freezers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Natural yes .... Natural medicine goes back thousands of years the wisdom and systems that have put it together and perfected it over time trough experience ... Yet it is seen as alternative medicine ... Modern medicine (if it can be called that ) is an infant by comparison.. at any point was there a study by the establishment into any treatments nature can provide ? No it was suppressed and any voices were discredit and silenced

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

Almost every paper you can find about the efficacy of natural compounds will hint at, or outright state that more money needs to be available for research into such things. If big pharma can't patent it, they aren't interested.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
HELL NO

originally posted by: SeriouslyDeep
Its far from over, can you trust a health professional ever again?

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction
That's the one ...if they can't own it they will bury it... If something works too well they will be bury it

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   

The universe of whom we can "trust", continues to shrink.

posted on Dec, 10 2022 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Trust your own instincts

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I have been saying this. I just do not trust them anymore.

I moved out of Commie Colorado back to my home state of Texas. Took me 2 times, but I finally found a health professional which I believe is a miracle of God. She is not a doctor, but a Nurse with a zillion letters (certifications) behind her name. She owns/runs her own practice and used to work in the ER, then for doctors in private practice, then started her own after she did not like how hospitals were run and how staff are treated.

She is not owned by big pharma. She believes in supplements; although she will prescribe pharmaceuticals based on whatever is going on. But she ALSO suggests supplements that you can buy on Amazon or wherever and truly believes in experimental medicine and 'right to try'.

There are a few issues I have been dealing with forever. Mainly back/spinal issues. Then other little things like Eczema that comes and goes. She has been the most knowledgeable and helpful 'health professional' I have ever come across. I was not talked at and I walked away learning things.

First couple of doctors I saw here, were under the umbrella of a large hospital system here. The same for Colorado. As soon as I found the first small town country practitioner EVERYTHING changed. All other medical offices, even here in TX, were requiring masks still. Not her office. Nobody wore masks. Her and her staff never once asked about Covid - the usual "have you been exposed to anyone in the past xx days" blah blah blah.

Thankfully my insurance takes her. But if not, I would have paid out of pocket regardless. You really have to shop around. And I know what a pain in the ass this is. And how expensive.

The good ones do exist. But not many and they are hard to find.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I wonder how many unused vials have already expired, or left out to long and spoiled…. and then continued to be used…..hence a outdated lot/bad batch

Packaging and Refrigeration specifications and guidelines (a re-post)

👽

edit on 11-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
They did try to shift about to expire or expired batches to developing countries

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
The proof is also in the fact price per jab is going up a lot because people don't want it ...the pharma companies need to meet expected revenue ...only way to do that is to raise the price many times over to meet the target dollar sign.....

gee,

i wonder how the chinese people made the govt stop with the qr codes, masks and tests jabs, mandates
and lock downs.

china is done with that #.

i was told today.

it might be out somewhere in print. it came after the old guys funeral. too lazy to search. i'm sure someone beat me to it anyway.

why the hell is the usa still pushing that #?

you want to wear a mask, fine,
knock yourself out.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

The proof is also in the fact price per jab is going up a lot because people don't want it ...the pharma companies need to meet expected revenue ...only way to do that is to raise the price many times over to meet the target dollar sign.....

gee,

i wonder how the chinese people made the govt stop with the qr codes, masks and tests jabs, mandates
and lock downs.

i was told today.

it might be out somewhere in print. it came after the old guys funeral. too lazy to search. i'm sure someone beat me to it anyway.

knock yourself out.

The CCP got scared of the consequences, so they stopped that part of it, and now they are using all their info and data to secretly / quietly arrest a lot of people who were fighting back against their blatant tyranny.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

gee,

and lock downs.

i was told today.

knock yourself out.

The CCP got scared of the consequences, so they stopped that part of it, and now they are using all their info and data to secretly / quietly arrest a lot of people who were fighting back against their blatant tyranny.

that's not true or they would
still be protesting.

true china dropped it
not to keep the people up in arms but i doubt they are secretly taking people away.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

No it is happening, at least that's what my relatives in China are telling me.

The CCP is devious and ruthless. They get revenge on anyone.
edit on 11-12-2022 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Not about a "vaccine". My career is in the sciences, and now my observation says DONT take any of them until we can sort this out. We may never be able to trust pharma products again with this one ruining our faith in the entire system. Science has let us down and the leaders of the coup on Science call us "deniers" when they are just liars.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
It's not just pharma products... The food production too .. the GMO the glyphosates and who knows what else.... The air you breathe the water you drink...the emf all around you. The woke policies and so much more... It is anti life anti human....
There should be no faith in the system .. when has the system done anything to show they are for the people... the sound of crickets chirping

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   

interesting. who are they taking. the protests doesn't seem to be centrally organized with clear leaders. i'll check again with my sources soon.

ok, i'll concede the point.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
There is a good reason we have very little cures for anything. There is less money in it .. what is needed is life long customers as time goes on will rely on more and products to stay alive that's real dollars..... Cure someone or make them healthy where is the money in that ? Or pushing for healthy diets wholefoods organic .. back to basics.. encourage people to grow their own food. their idea of changing food habits is "reset the table " gmo lab grown products and bugs ;fake meats and so on
Meanwhile Billy boy gates is the largest farm land owner in the states

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   

interesting. who are they taking. the protests doesn't seem to be centrally organized with clear leaders. i'll check again with my sources soon.

ok, i'll concede the point.

And the stupid American politicians thinks its cute to be upity dupity with the chinese . Stupid. Chinese Spider Web Trap is for real, even for the Chinese.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

As Pfizer admitted recently, they never tested the vaccine for transmission

If you were familiar with vaccinations, you'd know that this is the norm, not the exception.

posted on Dec, 11 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

There is less money in it .. what is needed is life long customers as time goes on will rely on more and products to stay alive that's real dollars

You're thinking like a salesman, not a scientist.

The amount of money that I could make on an 80 percent effective product would dwarf the money that I'd make on a 30 percent one, because I'd beat out my rivals and claim a larger market share, I'd also rake in the money from research grants for the next thing, and the thing after that.

Also, some people do genuinely do this because they are good people who want to heal the world. Just look at the number of people who become alzheimer researchers after losing a family member. Do you think that they're looking for long haul profits or an effective remedy?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join