It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best case scenario on the bad batches.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

STOP THE "STRAW MAN" BS.

GET ON TOPIC !!!

You Will Be Post Banned !!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

Event 201 was the planning.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

One thing I always wondered about was traceability.

Do all the distribution points have control of each batch/delivery during the entire route?

Could they have sent different batches to different states?

Just wondering.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
There's actually no argument as to IF there are bad batches.

www.howbad.info... has all the data you'd ever need to prove this point.

Theres nothing to argue as to IF there are bad batches, but we are to the who and why part.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

Ever since Covid began I have taken my daily cocktail of large doses of zinc, magnesium,vitamin D and I have been chewing niccorettte ever since I have read the multiple studies of smokers not catching Covid like 8 to 1 vs non smokers due to the purported interference with SARS-CoV-2 entry and/or replication.

The scientific community is still bewildered at this fact.
This was nowhere to be found on the MSM.
I am good so far knock on wood.
Link to two studies from NIH:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Nicotinic Cholinergic System and COVID-19: In Silico Identification of an Interaction between SARS-CoV-2 and Nicotinic Receptors with Potential Therapeutic Targeting Implications

Another one:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

“Although conflicting hypotheses on the potential role of nicotine in COVID-19 pathology have recently been offered, we believe that nicotine itself, through its interaction with the nicotinic cholinergic system, as well as ACE2, may not only be of use in a variety of neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative diseases, but may also be of potential use in COVID-19. Thus, on one hand, while we strongly support smoking cessation as a means of harm reduction associated with COVID-19, on the other hand, we support a potential therapeutic role for nicotine, nicotinic agonists, or positive allosteric modulators of nicotinic cholinergic receptors in COVID-19, owing to their varied effects including mood regulation, anti-inflammatory, and purported interference with SARS-CoV-2 entry and/or replication.”

edit on 28-11-2022 by Brassmonkey because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Theres nothing to argue as to IF there are bad batches, but we are to the who and why part.

It's reasonable to think there could be bad batches given the number of vaccines administered and the history of the pharmaceuticals which on many occasions have been convicted of fraud and for other serious offences after having damaged the health of those who used their products.

I did argue this earlier but it seems that another member thought it was irrelevant to the conversation. It is very relevant I would say.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

It's reasonable to think there could be bad batches given the number of vaccines administered and the history of the pharmaceuticals which on many occasions have been convicted of fraud and for other serious offences after having damaged the health of those who used their products.

I did argue this earlier but it seems that another member thought it was irrelevant to the conversation. It is very relevant I would say.

I'm not sure how a pharma companies history isn't relevant. We are talking about the most corrupt companies within the most corrupt industry who have routinely lied about trial results and paid off doctors. Furthermore they were allowed to push these products out without proper testing and in the process they lied about the efficacy, and as we now know they don't stop transmission or infection, and they listed over 1200 horrendous side effects. All for a virus with an IFR of 0.15 and they are pushing it on children who have an exponentially less chance of death from the virus.

At this point anyone defending them by pretending there aren't bad batches are just trying to live in a fantasy world.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

This is another topic entirely where the brainwashing has been done, and the masses have fallen for the tobacco is bad and dangerous, the smokers are dirty people trying to poison you if you breathe their air, etc. They have been manipulated to the point where if you light up anywhere in public you become a pariah this BS proves that they have fallen for it hook line and sinker. Moderate smoking is no more dangerous than walking the city streets and breathing the air. There is a raft of illnesses that smokers don't get that nonsmoker do. Isn't it a bit suspicious that for years they have hammered smokers, then when this flu starts up smokers are underrepresented in the mortality stakes. Just like they were during the Spanish flu.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

I'm not sure how a pharma companies history isn't relevant. We are talking about the most corrupt companies within the most corrupt industry who have routinely lied about trial results and paid off doctors. Furthermore they were allowed to push these products out without proper testing and in the process they lied about the efficacy, and as we now know they don't stop transmission or infection, and they listed over 1200 horrendous side effects. All for a virus with an IFR of 0.15 and they are pushing it on children who have an exponentially less chance of death from the virus.

At this point anyone defending them by pretending there aren't bad batches are just trying to live in a fantasy world.

That's why I mentioned the history of the pharmaceutical companies because they are known to have committed fraud, lied, and their products were on many occasions harmful. Nobody can trust them and there is no reason why anyone would want to trust them.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join