It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Part of Being a 'Conspiracy Theorist' is Not Having Myocarditis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2022 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: InwardDiver

If you're in America, you're lying and covid sucked a lot worse than my sore arm.

EYA: nice delete. Tell your echo chamber what you said.

You literally just replied to your own post and are arguing with yourself. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
You literally just replied to your own post and are arguing with yourself. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Hurr durr I hit reply instead of edit.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Hurr durr

Yeah, I know...

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I don't understand this comment. You have a bone to pick with someone and I'm certain it's not me.
Why would being in America change how people treated another? What echo chamber am I in?

My positions are largely unpopular here.

Covid is largely worse than the vaccine, at least it has the potential to be. Vaccines were pushed down out throats but I'm also for getting them, yet I'm highly against mandates. Conspiracy theorists often claim long-covid or long term effects are non-existent, yet I'm living proof of it. Both sets of people treated each other poorly. I've been vaccinated and have long-term consequences of Covid.

Or was yours the post that I somehow responded to with my other comment? The one I deleted because it wasn't for you.

At the end of the day, at least let me know what you think I'm lying about.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Im sure you are also aware that we, as a society are going through a pandemic of mycarditis. Doctors are baffalled. a reply to: LordAhriman

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

If you're in America, you're lying and covid sucked a lot worse than my sore arm.

EYA: nice delete. Tell your echo chamber what you said.

Good that you reply to yourself and telling him to watch out his echo-chamber. At least you get some things right around here.
edit on 23-11-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

You're aware that any virus or infection of any sort can cause myocarditis, right?

I doubt very much that most of the people here knew what it was before the vax was a thing.

Its actually more common with covid than the vax, and the Israeli study in my signature demonstrates that the risks is only about 1 in 5000 for mild myocarditis requiring bed rest.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Or was yours the post that I somehow responded to with my other comment? The one I deleted because it wasn't for you.

That would be it. Apologies.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

It happens.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

You're aware that any virus or infection of any sort can cause myocarditis, right?

I doubt very much that most of the people here knew what it was before the vax was a thing.

Its actually more common with covid than the vax, and the Israeli study in my signature demonstrates that the risks is only about 1 in 5000 for mild myocarditis requiring bed rest.
Unsurprisingly, you are missing the Israeli study that proves myocarditis is not elevated in those who caught Covid.

Must be one of those new ways of science.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Not to this degree , you really need to stop trying to normalize things that are not normal . Especially when you consider they are killing young healthy people or leaving them with debilitating heart problems .

The Flu , Common Cold and other viruses do not leave people on Heart Medicine for the rest of there lives mate.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Before Covid-19 How many times did you have a Virus in your life ?

Now when you got the Virus or were recovering from the Virus how many times did you get diagnosed with Myocarditis and get told by a doctor that you have Myocarditis you need to stay in the bed ?

Mate I worked in the Medical field as a Nurse for many years and you are wrong .
edit on 24-11-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Agree...

at this point, I know probably 200 people who have had covid, not one of them reported Myocarditis during, or after clearing the infection.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Hot off the Looneyville presses..

Researcher Claims Anti-vaxx Groups’ Fear Mongering and Scare Tactics Cause Vaccine-Related Adverse Events, Like Blood Clots and Heart Attacks.
Excerpted from: www.thegatewaypundit.com... nts-like-blood-clots-heart-attacks/

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Hot off the Looneyville presses..

Researcher Claims Anti-vaxx Groups’ Fear Mongering and Scare Tactics Cause Vaccine-Related Adverse Events, Like Blood Clots and Heart Attacks.
Excerpted from: www.thegatewaypundit.com... nts-like-blood-clots-heart-attacks/

Yep, fear of what the vaxx causes 3 foot long blood clots. Wow that fear sure is something.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Calling natural immunity via infection an anti vaxxer "conspiracy theory" in an effort to push these therapies onto absolutely everyone was one of the saddest yet hilarious episodes of the pandemic. It's not like we have known about it since the Athenian plagues or anything. We seem to have forgot it during covid, or at least our experts and certainly the press did...

As vaccines traditionally use a weakened/attenuated or inactivated version of a pathogen to mimic an actual infection and produce an immune response, how the hell did these geniuses think their pseudo vaccines would give you immunity if surviving the real thing doesn't lol?

In fact we know that natural immunity is far more broad (it works in the mucosa for instance) than vaccine induced immunity.

Surgeon general reacts to anti-vaxxer's claims about natural immunity

This might be the headline of the pandemic.

Anti-V axxers Have a Dangerous Theory Called "Natural Immunity." Now It's Going Mainstream

edit on 25-11-2022 by Quintilian because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join