It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LBGTQ bar shooting.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We must address the public health epidemic of gun violence in all of its forms. Earlier this year, I signed the most significant gun safety law in nearly three decades, in addition to taking other historic actions. But we must do more. We need to enact an assault weapons ban to get weapons of war off America’s streets.

Bodies aint even cold.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: Violater1

Ok. When someone looks bat sheet crazy, odds are…

He really does fit the wingnut profile

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

The one thing consistent is they all seem to have no problem getting their hands on firearms.

And?
In the USA, heroin is so illegal that a doctor can’t even prescribe it.
A person can buy some within a short walk from their home in urban/suburban areas.
You don’t need an ID and the is no minimum age requirement.
People that break laws exist and will continue to exist.
Restricting the rights of the innocent accomplishes nothing but restricting freedom.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Sorry, but at this point I need to witness a shooting or bodies in person.
All these stupid events have the same smell to them.
The Smith Mundt modernization act made staging this crap legal.
Just look at the jan 6th bs. All fake
I am forced to look at all these shootings as fake until I can personally confirm them, anything else is stupid at this point.
We are surrounded by liars with agendas.
Disarming everyone for their ccp tech utopia is clearly one of them.
Sorry news, maybe you shouldn't cry wolf.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
I have a photo of the guy, but I can't upload it. WTH?

Thank you DTM!

Why is his neck redacted with a black box. Wasn't this also done on the Las Vegas shooter's photo?

That's not him lol. It's a photo widely used in satire news stories.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Have you Noticed like I have that All these Senseless Shootings Seem to Never Involve a " First Time Offender " of a Crime ? They All seem to Involve Perps with Previous Records of Violent Behavior . Same MO Here . What Up with Dat ?
edit on 20-11-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Does Aldrich have a criminal history?
Law enforcement officials said Aldrich’s “interactions with law enforcement” are part of the broader investigation, and they would not say if he’d previously been contacted by police. A man with the same name and matching age was arrested in June 2021 for threatening his mother with “a homemade bomb, multiple weapons, and ammunition,” according to media reports at the time. That man was arrested after a brief standoff.

Howard Black, spokesman for the 4th Judicial District Attorney’s Office, would not confirm Sunday morning that Aldrich was the same man arrested in June 2021. Black said the June 2021 incident “is all part of the investigation and will be released as appropriate.”

What do police believe was Aldrich’s motive in the Cl

And yet we have no mugshot.

Curious.

Link

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The shooter who wasn't captured on any smartphone or videocam so far???

The shooter who killed about 5 victims but no one saw them carted off in ambulances.

The shooter who wounded at least 18 others but there's absolutely no footage of them either?

In todays instant internet upload world no one has uploaded a video yet from what happened inside the club or outside the club?

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The one thing consistent is they all seem to have no problem getting their hands on firearms.

And?
In the USA, heroin is so illegal that a doctor can’t even prescribe it.
A person can buy some within a short walk from their home in urban/suburban areas.
You don’t need an ID and the is no minimum age requirement.
People that break laws exist and will continue to exist.
Restricting the rights of the innocent accomplishes nothing but restricting freedom.

Getting drugs easily on the street hurts whom? Getting guns easily has the possibility of hurting others.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Have you Noticed like I have that All these Senseless Shootings Seem to Never Involve a " First Time Offender " of a Crime ? They All seem to Involve Perps with Previous Records of Violent Behavior . Same MO Here . What Up with Dat ?

Yup. All setup oh-so perfect with ALL the required credentials and backstories 😀

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
The shooter who wasn't captured on any smartphone or videocam so far???

The shooter who killed about 5 victims but no one saw them carted off in ambulances.

The shooter who wounded at least 18 others but there's absolutely no footage of them either?

In todays instant internet upload world no one has uploaded a video yet from what happened inside the club or outside the club?

There is a Very Good Reason for that . Stay Tuned to your Local News for the further Speculation and Editorial Comments that Will Deflect from the REAL Story..........

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

well ain't THAT a gas-and-a-half 😀 🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
According to the FBI stats handguns kill way more people then “ assault weapons” and the African- American community has suffered way more murder then the LGTBQ+ community per capita but lets go ahead and ban assault weapons which are automatic weapons which are already illegal since the 1930s. Banning AR-15s which are semi automatic is not going to address this societal problem. It would be like trying to hide drugs or isolate someone from alcohol who is an addict or alcoholic.
It doesn’t work

Also a car can be used as mass murdur too like what just happened in Wisconsin

edit on 20-11-2022 by Brassmonkey because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

So , it could then be Surmised that there is a Possibility of a LBGTQ Hate on LBGTQ Hate Crime here and Not the Implied Standard Definition of One by the MSM ?

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

According to the FBI stats handguns kill way more people then “ assault weapons” and the African- American community has suffered way more murder then the LGTBQ+ community per capita but lets go ahead and ban assault weapons which are automatic weapons which are already illegal since the 1930s. Banning AR-15s which are semi automatic is not going to address this societal problem. It would be like trying to hide drugs or isolate someone from alcohol who is an addict or alcoholic.
It doesn’t work

Also a car can be used as mass murdur too like what just happens in Wisconsin

I didn't suggest any type of weapon be banned, I suggested that firearms should not be easy to get.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

It doesn’t work

I didn't suggest any type of weapon be banned, I suggested that firearms should not be easy to get.

Define "easy to get" and then take the subjective to the objective.

G'luck.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Colorado has the strictest gun laws in the country right with New York State.

Colorado adopted background checks on private gun sales months after the December 14, 2012, attack on Sandy Hook Elementary School. Gabby Giffords’ gun control group describes Colorado’s background check gun control as “universal background checks,” which means private sales require the same background check as a retail sale.

Moreover, Colorado has a red flag law, a ban on the sale of “high capacity” magazines, and gun storage requirements, among other controls.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

" The few articles I've been reading "

If Reading a " few articles " is how you Personally Determine Truth in Any Story you happened to hear about , then may God Help you in your Personal Life . Good Luck !

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: quintessentone

It doesn’t work

Define "easy to get" and then take the subjective to the objective.

G'luck.

It didn't take me long - based on research.

When trying to understand the cause of the massive gun violence issue in the U.S., no one single answer has been offered; several factors are considered to contribute to the problem. But some experts say that one factor stands out among the rest: Easy access to guns in the U.S.

www.clickondetroit.com...#:~:text=Many%20states%20have%20a dded%20restrictions,firearm%20from%20a%20private%20seller.

The gun waiting period for purchasers will depend on the state the person is buying it in or from. How long it takes to buy a gun could be anywhere from a matter of minutes to several days. State and federal laws mandate different waiting periods for guns. Let’s explore both.

paymentcloudinc.com...

State laws have power, federal laws are moot.

posted on Nov, 20 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

That's mostly true of all the suspicious mass shootings of the last decades. Supposedly the covert operators can broadcast some kind of jamming signal during the event, disabling all the I-phone cameras.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join