It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats LOST Control of the US House - But Are Bragging They WON The 2022 Midterms

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

originally posted by: Annee

If you knew anything about Mueller you would know the man has been senile for years. He makes Biden look smart.

You obviously didn’t watch the hearing. You may as well be talking about Diane Feinstein. They are vulnerable adults with Alzheimer’s holes in their brains.

Not only was it out of Mueller scope to exonerate anyone, it was outside of his ability if he was given the authority.

Says the Trumpster.

Somehow, I expect I'd "hear" differently than you.

Lady, I’m American watching the destruction of my country from our bought off politicians. Trumpster? You are in a cult.
When I voted for John Kerry was I a Trumpster, too?
You hate Trump more than you love your country and people exactly like you are the problem.

Try to point out the obvious and “ooooh Trump said that!”

You know what else Trump likes? Oxygen and water.

Maybe you should refrain from those too.

I think Trump was and is unqualified for the job of president (not the Constitution requirements)

I think he cares about Trump and what's in it for him.

Only "you guys" use the word hate.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I said the word “hate” and now I’m in a group?

Well I guess that’s on me....I was never indoctrinated not to use words when they’re applicable....because I’m not in a cult

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I said the word “hate” and now I’m in a group?

Well I guess that’s on me....I was never indoctrinated not to use words when they’re applicable....because I’m not in a cult

Oh, the drama.

Let's point fingers directly at you then. You used the word Hate.

I don't.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

You use the word “phobic” I use the word hate.

Is that what politics is to you?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

You use the word “phobic” I use the word hate.

Is that what politics is to you?

I do?

Can you show me?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

If these new investigations don't include the entire Trump administration.

It's a joke.

why? trump has been investigated since the day he first announced he was gonna run for president, how long has that been 7 years now? yet he is still going to run again. the only thing that may happen is he looses the civil law suit that new york is filing because they couldn't find anything criminal to charge him with, and the stack the jury or a dem idiot judge.

that is what the joke is.

With investigations blocked at every turn.

And now the GOP wants to investigate the investigators. This is what my taxes pay for?

Mueller never exonerated Trump.

The Mueller Report exonerated Trump. 😎

NO. He never exonerated Trump.

You may think the report did -- but Mueller did not.

The Report exonerated Trump. 😎

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Yes, I can. Will I? No. It’s hard enough to read your trolling in real time, I’m not going thru your post history to win an argument about semantics when the whole point of this thread is how democrats lost and spun it into a win. Just like you spun Mueller being senile into me being a Trumpster.
But I did learn something from all this. “You guys” hear dog whistles that I could never hear. I don’t stand a chance. Because I’m not a dog.
Get it? If you are offended by the word hate.....it is because you are the hateful one.
It’s why democrats are known to have the soft bigotry in f low expectations.
But you’re not I democrat, I almost forgot. (Rolls eyes)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I think Trump was and is unqualified for the job of president (not the Constitution requirements)

If Trump is qualified based on Constitutional requirements, he is qualified. Nowhere is it written that a President of the US must be liked by "Annee" on ATS.

You really need to to get over yourself.

I think he cares about Trump and what's in it for him.

Unlike Biden, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon, Einsenhower... ?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

If Trump is qualified based on Constitutional requirements, he is qualified. Nowhere is it written that a President of the US must be liked by "Annee" on ATS.

TheRedneck

I specifically said NOT by the Constitution requirements.

They barely qualify as requirements.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

It's a joke.

why? trump has been investigated since the day he first announced he was gonna run for president, how long has that been 7 years now? yet he is still going to run again. the only thing that may happen is he looses the civil law suit that new york is filing because they couldn't find anything criminal to charge him with, and the stack the jury or a dem idiot judge.

And now the GOP wants to investigate the investigators. This is what my taxes pay for?

The report didn't do much of anything.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I specifically said NOT by the Constitution requirements.

I know; which is why I responded.

There are no requirements outside the Constitutional ones... except that he be elected, which he was. Anything else you don't like is just proof you have no idea what you are even saying.

They barely qualify as requirements.

If you don't like them, change them.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Despite promising MTG the world, it sounds like McCarthy does not have the votes to become Speaker and it's doubtful he will get the votes. Let's see if the GOP can actually get behind someone. If not, they might have to get used to calling Liz Cheney Madam Speaker.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   

It's a joke.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   
As an Independent voter who almost always votes conservative and United States first. I believe it's a win for Republicans. The left lost power losing the House while states like Ohio and Florida are bright red and not purple anymore. These are two power house electoral counts in Presidential elections. Those states addressed election issues internally and it paid off for them. Now states like Georgia and Nevada who have Republican Governors can work on fixing their voting problems making those potential locks in Presidential races. I'm in the camp that the Lake and Master's elections were stolen from them, because they didn't have RINO financial support in their campaigns and just too many fishy things going on in Arizona. The media, Bill Maher, and Joe Rogan put it in many minds that this was going to be a tsunami. Most of us knew it would come down to 50% to 49% counts. Many of these elections were just that divided and more the reason folks need to get out and vote and pick a side. I say this as an independent voter. It's too important to stop wasting votes on other or Libertarian candidates for now. Maybe some day we'll get a legitimate third party or more. Oh and nobody should ever trust "Scientific polls".

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Basically Trump/MAGA lost.

Be interesting to see if more current Republicans are actually willing to work with Dems to get stuff done.

D's working across the aisles ended with Teddy .
The last of the "True Blue Democrats" .

It's a 2-sided plus affair.

What is ?

Compromise: 2 - Rep & Dem Plus - all the others.

The D's are already compromised.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Basically Trump/MAGA lost.

Be interesting to see if more current Republicans are actually willing to work with Dems to get stuff done.

D's working across the aisles ended with Teddy .
The last of the "True Blue Democrats" .

It's a 2-sided plus affair.

What is ?

Compromise: 2 - Rep & Dem Plus - all the others.

The D's are already compromised.

Remember this announcement from Joe Biden's Department of Justice, saying they would be personally "monitoring" several voting sites on November 8th?

DOJ Announcement: www.justice.gov...

Suspicions that the DOJ did things to cause certain Democrats to win, when they shouldn't have, are increasing. Just rumors for now. If there are any facts uncovered, I'll update this post.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 10:01 PM
link   
hey here's a idea that would really start another TDS sh@@ storm.
trump should be nominated for speaker of the house. you don't have to be a sitting representative to be speaker.

then when if he wins, when he's not taking care of house business he can campaign while doing all the press interviews.

But you don’t need to be a House member to become speaker.
All candidates for speaker must be nominated by members of the House, but they don’t need to be elected lawmakers of the chamber. Article I, Section II of the Constitution says only that the House “shall chuse [sic] their Speaker and other officers.” So far, the chamber has only chosen its own members as speaker.
How the speaker of the House gets picked

i can see dem heads exploding now.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

It's a joke.

As of 11/19/2022 BIDEN REMAINS THE PROBLEM

With the 2022 midterm elections behind us, and Americans handing control of the U.S. House to Republicans, an Angry Joe Biden finally reveals the TRUTH.

Harder times are coming...suckers!: www.breitbart.com...

-Worst President Ever-

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's a joke.

As of 11/19/2022 BIDEN REMAINS THE PROBLEM

With the 2022 midterm elections behind us, and Americans handing control of the U.S. House to Republicans, an Angry Joe Biden finally reveals the TRUTH.

Harder times are coming...suckers!: www.breitbart.com...

-Worst President Ever-

A few short weeks ago he was shouting and vibrating about how great the economy is and how great he's doing it 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

That very lack was intentional.

Anyone of proper age can run.

It's up to us as voters to decide who is "qualified".

Were civics a thing when you were in school??

I was one of those folks who also didn't think Trump was qualified for the job--so I didn't vote for him either time. Turns out, he was much better than HRC would even dreamed of being...and it's a virtual certainty that he'd have done better than the current inhabitant of the Oval Office is doing. Of course, most of us could do better than that!!

Of course, all that reveals that we need better candidates!! That's our job--to choose "qualified" applicants.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join