It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats LOST Control of the US House - But Are Bragging They WON The 2022 Midterms

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

They're not reporting the news, they're making the news.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Gothmog

Basically Trump/MAGA lost.

Be interesting to see if more current Republicans are actually willing to work with Dems to get stuff done.

D's working across the aisles ended with Teddy .
The last of the "True Blue Democrats" .

It's a 2-sided plus affair.

What is ?

Compromise: 2 - Rep & Dem Plus - all the others.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: Annee

I'm not a Democrat

Of course not, dear. No more than Lisa Murkowski 🤓

Made you look.

Before you fall off the cliff.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   
National Public Radio is in shock. This organization still Can't admit, or doesn't understand, that Republicans have significantly more power now, than they did before the mid-term elections last week.

MIDTERM LOSSES Work Against Trump: www.npr.org...

What will bring NPR back to reality?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Xcalibur254

In 2018 when Democrats won a slim majority in the U.S. House, liberal media described it as a resounding victory that would lead to the Impeachment of President Trump and lots of investigations of Republicans.

Source #1: www.cnn.com...

The media was right.

Now the shoe is on the other foot. But unlike the Democrat witch-hunts, the Republicans will uncover and expose REAL CRIMES by numerous top-Democrats. GOOD TIMES INCOMING.

As is usually the case with your posts they aren't based in fact, they arent honest but they are filled with hyperbole and your interpretation of things.

Where in the article you listed are the claims of this specific post made?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   

From Nov 4th ...

House Judiciary GOP reveals ‘road map’ for investigations into FBI

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), the ranking member on the House Judiciary Committee, stands to be elevated to chairman of the panel next year if Republicans take control of the lower chamber after the Nov. 8 elections.

Jordan has vowed to investigate the DOJ and FBI if the GOP takes the House. Jordan has warned about the rise of politicization within the department and the bureau for months.

“This report is a road map of where [Jordan] will go,” a Republican House Judiciary Committee staffer told Axios, which first obtained the report. “Lots of whistleblowers are coming out of the woodwork to complain about the FBI. Jordan is pursuing these vectors into the FBI.”

The Below is not on-line/available yet - should be interesting ... Tick Tock
Reps. Comer and Jordan Hold News Conference on Biden Family Investigation

11 17 22 ~ C-SPAN - Representatives James Comer (R-KY), Jim Jordan (R-OH), and others hold a news conference on the investigation into the business dealings of the Biden family.

edit on 11172022 by MetalThunder because: Carpe F'N Diem

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If these new investigations don't include the entire Trump administration.

It's a joke.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   

It's a joke.

So rich
Thank you

As if it hasn’t been under investigation since 2016

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

It's a joke.

why? trump has been investigated since the day he first announced he was gonna run for president, how long has that been 7 years now? yet he is still going to run again. the only thing that may happen is he looses the civil law suit that new york is filing because they couldn't find anything criminal to charge him with, and the stack the jury or a dem idiot judge.

that is what the joke is.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

It's a joke.

why? trump has been investigated since the day he first announced he was gonna run for president, how long has that been 7 years now? yet he is still going to run again. the only thing that may happen is he looses the civil law suit that new york is filing because they couldn't find anything criminal to charge him with, and the stack the jury or a dem idiot judge.

With investigations blocked at every turn.

And now the GOP wants to investigate the investigators. This is what my taxes pay for?

Mueller never exonerated Trump.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   

It's a joke.

If you knew anything about Mueller you would know the man has been senile for years. He makes Biden look smart.
You obviously didn’t watch the hearing. You may as well be talking about Diane Feinstein. They are vulnerable adults with Alzheimer’s holes in their brains.
Not only was it out of Mueller scope to exonerate anyone, it was outside of his ability if he was given the authority.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

If you knew anything about Mueller you would know the man has been senile for years. He makes Biden look smart.

You obviously didn’t watch the hearing. You may as well be talking about Diane Feinstein. They are vulnerable adults with Alzheimer’s holes in their brains.

Not only was it out of Mueller scope to exonerate anyone, it was outside of his ability if he was given the authority.

Says the Trumpster.

Somehow, I expect I'd "hear" differently than you.

edit on 17-11-2022 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

my a@@,
here is a list of 30,

Tracking 30 Investigations Related to Trump

And now the GOP wants to investigate the investigators. This is what my taxes pay for?

damn right, when people do their damnedest to usurp a president authority to enact policies that takes money out of their pockets, end wars, protect the boarders, manufacturing, oil production, in other words looking out for the U.S. first. they need to be investagated.

no he didn't, but he also said there was no evidence or if you like did not establish that trump or anybody on his staff of taking part in a criminal conspiracy.. reason why he said it was he was a dem lacky, just like comey and all those that knew the dossier was fake.

then they got so desperate that they tried to impeach him twice and are still wanting to hang him with anything they could after he's out of office.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Well Clinton's popularity soared to 73% when he was being investigated. So, investigating Hunter when he held no political position unlike two of the previous President's children that could not get security clearances to work in the WH, might backfire bigly on the GOP. MAGA will love it, the rest of the GOP who are more concerned with issues instead of revenge? Not so much.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Clinton's popularity was 100% influenced by The MSM, not the fact he lied under oath, and that it wasn't 2nd hand hearsay either 😀

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

It's a joke.

The Mueller Report exonerated Trump. 😎

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Paywall.

Got another source?

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's a joke.

The Mueller Report exonerated Trump. 😎

NO. He never exonerated Trump.

You may think the report did -- but Mueller did not.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Notabot12345666

Says the Trumpster.

Somehow, I expect I'd "hear" differently than you.

Lady, I’m American watching the destruction of my country from our bought off politicians. Trumpster? You are in a cult.
When I voted for John Kerry was I a Trumpster, too?
You hate Trump more than you love your country and people exactly like you are the problem.

Try to point out the obvious and “ooooh Trump said that!”

You know what else Trump likes? Oxygen and water.

Maybe you should refrain from those too.

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Paywall. Got another source?

funny the first time it opened for me, now it's a paywall.
anyway here are two more,

Tracking 30 Investigations Related to Trump (Published 2019) (2022)

and this one just reference the times one,

Tracking 30 Investigations Related to Trump

with all these investigations trump is either one or two things well three, the luckiest sob in the world, the smartest sob in the world, or he innocent of all the charges.
edit on 17-11-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join