It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They did a oopsie, Lawsuits are expected.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Wait, wait, wait... just hold on a minute here. An actual study has found reverse transcription?

I was not totally ignorant of mRNA therapy when this "vaccine" came out. I know several medical researchers who have worked on it. I wasn't an "expert" but I was familiar with it, and this goes against everything we thought we knew about mRNA technology. Transcription is supposed to be one-way: DNA -> mRNA -> protein expression. Not the other way around!

I have my doubts still, but I will also say this: if reverse transcription is possible, this is a horrific bit of knowledge. Our DNA is what makes us what we are, determines every aspect of our physical development, and we don't know it has no effect on our mental development (we simply do not know how that could possibly happen, so we assume at this point it cannot).

I have been a pretty big advocate of mRNA technology itself, just not the "vaccine" it was used in. I still want to see peer review of this finding before I will accept it as fact. But an actual study? Yeah, that makes me back off a bit. If peer review shows that yes, reverse transcription is possible, my mind is changed on mRNA.

If Pfizer knew reverse transcription was possible, that is crimes against humanity. Every single person who knew should be executed. Even the likes of Hitler, Khan, Dracule, Sherman, Zedong, and Stalin never dreamed of such horrors!

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Wait, wait, wait... just hold on a minute here. An actual study has found reverse transcription?

I was not totally ignorant of mRNA therapy when this "vaccine" came out. I know several medical researchers who have worked on it. I wasn't an "expert" but I was familiar with it, and this goes against everything we thought we knew about mRNA technology. Transcription is supposed to be one-way: DNA -> mRNA -> protein expression. Not the other way around!

I have my doubts still, but I will also say this: if reverse transcription is possible, this is a horrific bit of knowledge. Our DNA is what makes us what we are, determines every aspect of our physical development, and we don't know it has no effect on our mental development (we simply do not know how that could possibly happen, so we assume at this point it cannot).

I have been a pretty big advocate of mRNA technology itself, just not the "vaccine" it was used in. I still want to see peer review of this finding before I will accept it as fact. But an actual study? Yeah, that makes me back off a bit. If peer review shows that yes, reverse transcription is possible, my mind is changed on mRNA.

If Pfizer knew reverse transcription was possible, that is crimes against humanity. Every single person who knew should be executed. Even the likes of Hitler, Khan, Dracule, Sherman, Zedong, and Stalin never dreamed of such horrors!

TheRedneck

Have you been falling behind? It's literally all crimes against humanity, everything, just look at all cause mortality and life insurance payouts since q3 last year. The sweedish study found it can alter DNA via reverse transcriptase. Reverse transcriptase allows for rna to code back to DNA.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

Reverse transcription is a property of a very specific type of viruses: Retroviruses! s
Such as HIV, HTLV1, HTLV2, and every other retrovirus.

Is not exclusive though to retroviruses only.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm interested in whether the increase in COVID was because of people taking flu vaccines for years and when a novel variant came along they were already immune compromised.

posted on Nov, 9 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Remember when we were told that Lab in Wuhan didn't do research on bats and coronaviruses, even by the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION who supposedly investigated the site.

But then Sky News Australia found they actually did have bats and experiment on them via the labs own promotional materials?

And literally every other media outlet and investigative authority just seemed to ignore it.
"We have no idea where the virus came from they said." Despite Wuhan being the prime suspect all along.

Remember when the pfizer vaccine candidate
was found to be more than 90% effective in preventing COVID-19 in participants without evidence of prior SARS-CoV-2 infection in the first interim efficacy analysis

Where their own

Study enrolled 43,538 participants, with 42% having diverse backgrounds, and no serious safety concerns have been observed; Safety and additional efficacy data continue to be collected

and we were constantly told. IF YOU GET THE VACCINE YOU WILL NOT CATCH OR SPREAD COVID by Biden, Fauci and others. Not just pfizer but all of the vaccines that were available. What is there now? like 7.

And those of us who questioned it, got poo-pooed on and called things like 'anti-vaxxer'

But then 90% of the planet had their shot and booster and it was
COVID-19 vaccination helps protect adults and children ages 6 months and older from getting severely ill with COVID-19 and helps protect those around them.
and
Some people who are vaccinated against COVID-19 will still get sick and have a vaccine breakthrough infection because no vaccine is 100% effective.

and all of a sudden ABOVE 90% EFFICACY AT PREVENTING COVID vaccines were not preventing anything.

And now 90% of the planet has had their shot and boosters and drank the kool-aid it's now.
Fauci admits that COVID-19 vaccines do not protect 'overly well' against infection

Oh and remember. Nobody makes viruses in labs... well except for when Researchers added Omicron's spike protein to the original Wuhan Covid strain

Do you remember when those telling us to mask and socially distance were not masking and going to parties etc.?

Do you remember?

Cos I sure as heck remember.

AND STILL PEOPLE REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT.

You still cannot question the narrative. You still cannot post the actual science we're told every day to trust.

I could post a lot more content links etc that shows the whole 3 years previous have been dodgy to hell.
All using the facts and science we were told to 'trust'

Just go to any mainstream social media site and try and post anything that legitimately questions the narrative.
You'll still be attacked censored and shut down.

But yeah. Covid vaccines are dodgy? Nah. That's fake news. Couldn't be true, we were told mRNA therapies are safe for the whole family.

And no doctor, politician, scientist, has ever lied in their life or done horrible things to the public for their own ends.

*cough*tuskagee*cough* *cough*operation sea-spray*cough*

Gonna keep going and get worse until heads roll. And even when heads roll it'll continue to get worse because most of you have that crap in your genetics now.

I sincerely hope you do not get any terrible long term side effects. But I'm glad I stood my ground. All has played out the way I knew it would and continues to do.
edit on 9-11-2022 by AtomicKangaroo because: added link + fixed typo. probably more spelling errors in there.

<< 1   >>

join