It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Narrative Has A Fatal Flaw

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Graphene oxide

Graphene oxide

I am getting suspicious they add that to food and water, cosmetics....

Many products in the grocery stores have a new label saying "contains bio-engineered ingredients". Given it's reactive nature to EM pulses I think there's a good chance it is being added to many products including pet foods. They don't just want people gone but their dogs and cats too.

Knowing how people love their pets more than people, right there debunks it for me.

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Our dogs and cats?

Are you being serious?

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Do you have pet cats and dogs?

What's your pets carbon pawprint?

edit on 4-11-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

how many of these people dropping dead are COMPLETELY unvaccinated? I've noticed in the few "public" studies I've found that the "unvaccinated" category includes those who received a booster in the last 2 weeks (since it apparently hasn't "kicked in yet", and those who have not been completely vaccinated, had the original vaccination AND boosters.

but no study comparing the totally unvaccinated vs vaccinated in any way.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RealDealer
a reply to: CrazyWater

how many of these people dropping dead are COMPLETELY unvaccinated? I've noticed in the few "public" studies I've found that the "unvaccinated" category includes those who received a booster in the last 2 weeks (since it apparently hasn't "kicked in yet", and those who have not been completely vaccinated, had the original vaccination AND boosters.

but no study comparing the totally unvaccinated vs vaccinated in any way.

I think you are very right when mentioning the word 'completely' referring to the unvaccinated. It looks like nobody could be fully vaccinated according to some representatives of the Covid ideology...

If you want to skew all statistics you need to try hard to redefine all terms and try to insult people's intelligence continuously and repeatedly.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Two cats, one chicken. Both cats from cat rescue charities, chicken is ex battery hen.

Why do you ask?

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
BBC News - NHS disruption driving rise in heart deaths, charity says
www.bbc.co.uk...

Seeing as how you have ignored this on other threads, care to comment?

Yes, it's the BBC but the source, amongst others, is the well respected charity, the British Heart Foundation, which would seem to be quite well up on heart disease?
Sweet yo!

One country. 1. ONE country is coming up with a “reason”.

Cherry-picking is a strong suit for you.

Next?

So let me get this straight.
If someone post something about covid without a source at best it's an opinion without facts?
But when you ask them to post a source...
It's cherry picking?
You are something special.
I'm sorry they tricked you.
But those of us who weren't, will never be convinced by you to get the jab.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I am an older guy, in the at risk age group. I never visit the doctor for anything. Never had a vaccine since school. I have had Covid twice and have been having small heart pains since the last infection. My point is that Covid itself could be more deadly than we realise. That is not to say that the vaccine might not have a similar affect but it might be difficult to differentiate.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

what does "chicken is ex battery hen. " mean? It sounds like a (and this hard to phrase) a chicken that was the victim of battery?
The only thing that comes to mind is that it was used in cock fights?

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

You have NOT had the vaccine, and you have had COVID twice? are you cvertain, got tested, all that?

it's pretty rare for the unvaccinated to catch it again, like less than 1.5%

I thought I had, the little home test strip said I had, but it turned out to be Influenza C.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RealDealer

Oh.

No, a battery hen is one that lives out it's short life in a tiny metal cage for egg production. Then, when it's egg production goes down after a very short time they are murdered and go for pet food.

Unless, like ours, they are rescued by the British Hens Trust and go to good homes.

Like mine. Where they are free range pets.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
In the never ending quest to try to bury the truth, a new narrative is quietly being crafted to blame the huge increase in excess mortality around the world on covid itself(even though many datasets separate covid from non covid deaths). Previous to this there was an attempt made to sweep all cause mortality under the rug. But, since we can't hide that forever, we need to find need any excuse that isn't the vaccine. We have seen a lot of ridiculous subliminal attempts to explain the numbers like like climate change and solar flares. However, even the most ardent supporters of the clot shots aren't quite buying it.

So a new reason was created. First there was this thing called long covid, which is really just viral chronic fatigue syndrome. But that morphed into it can cause anything, which doesn't behave like any virus. Now they are trying to create a new covid based excuse, that even if you had mild covid or never tested positive with no symptoms, you still had it and it's causing you to have fast growing cancers, or pulmonary embolisms, or blood clots in the brain, or basically anything that started occurring at massively increased rates since 2021.

There's a problem with this argument: THEY'RE ADMITTING THE VACCINE DOESN'T WORK.

So, you saying the vaccines are absolutely worthless by using this excuse, but still tirelessly promote them?

Get the story straight, because it absolutely conflicts with the other narrative. You can't have two main story lines conflict with each other like this, even in clown world.

No much discussion yet on the mainstream.
The BBC has tried to excuse it on a number of factors conveniently not discussing the important ones.

www.bbc.com...

I admire the obsession some members have with the very 'credible' BBC. Left wing media in free fall...

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

oh. thank you. I'm pro-chicken, having grown up with a pet rooster, so I support your efforts. and went to the effort of NOT making a "battered chicken" joke.

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RealDealer

Bless you. We usually rescue three cos that's all our Eglu sleeps. Two died a few years back and now Maisie is about 12 so as she likes being left alone ( she thinks she is a dog and follows us everywhere.

As a battery hen she'd never seen the Sun, the sky or grass etc yet on their 1st day of freedom when it was getting dark they went to roost in some low shrubs!

We certainly don't eat them when they pop their clogs.

edit on 7-11-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RealDealer
a reply to: midicon

You have NOT had the vaccine, and you have had COVID twice? are you cvertain, got tested, all that?

it's pretty rare for the unvaccinated to catch it again, like less than 1.5%

I thought I had, the little home test strip said I had, but it turned out to be Influenza C.

I did the home test but my infection was confirmed by proxy! My grandson lives with me and he and his girlfriend caught it at the same time. They went for the test and confirmed it. The three of us were ill with it and she stayed at my home to avoid infecting her family. . It floored me and at one point my daughter and niece tried to persuade me to go to the hospital. Then a year or so down the line he was in a house where the people had Covid and we both came down with it. His mum took him down to the test centre. He is a teenager and is like me, no vax and game for the virus.

<< 1  2   >>

join