It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Narrative Has A Fatal Flaw

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
In the never ending quest to try to bury the truth, a new narrative is quietly being crafted to blame the huge increase in excess mortality around the world on covid itself(even though many datasets separate covid from non covid deaths). Previous to this there was an attempt made to sweep all cause mortality under the rug. But, since we can't hide that forever, we need to find need any excuse that isn't the vaccine. We have seen a lot of ridiculous subliminal attempts to explain the numbers like like climate change and solar flares. However, even the most ardent supporters of the clot shots aren't quite buying it.

So a new reason was created. First there was this thing called long covid, which is really just viral chronic fatigue syndrome. But that morphed into it can cause anything, which doesn't behave like any virus. Now they are trying to create a new covid based excuse, that even if you had mild covid or never tested positive with no symptoms, you still had it and it's causing you to have fast growing cancers, or pulmonary embolisms, or blood clots in the brain, or basically anything that started occurring at massively increased rates since 2021.

There's a problem with this argument: THEY'RE ADMITTING THE VACCINE DOESN'T WORK.

So, you saying the vaccines are absolutely worthless by using this excuse, but still tirelessly promote them?

Get the story straight, because it absolutely conflicts with the other narrative. You can't have two main story lines conflict with each other like this, even in clown world.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I wonder if the Amish have Long Covid . Is their all cause mortality rate up?

Best decision I ever made was not getting that ####

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

How Long were these Covid-19 " Vaccines " AKA " Gene Therapies " , Tested by the FDA Before being Allowed to be Given to the General Public AGAIN > ?

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

may i just ask, where are you seeing this push you talk of, without any links I am unaware what you are really discussing or who 'they' are that you are blaming

Democrats? Fauci? operation Warp speed?

while I am not casting any opinion on the validity can you please clarify who you mean?

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So, you saying the vaccines are absolutely worthless by using this excuse, but still tirelessly promote them?

Get the story straight, because it absolutely conflicts with the other narrative. You can't have two main story lines conflict with each other like this, even in clown world.

That's exactly what they're saying if people would just listen.

People STILL think our leaders and corporations are out for our best interest.

All signs point to: NO

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
In the never ending quest to try to bury the truth, a new narrative is quietly being crafted to blame the huge increase in excess mortality around the world on covid itself(even though many datasets separate covid from non covid deaths). Previous to this there was an attempt made to sweep all cause mortality under the rug. But, since we can't hide that forever, we need to find need any excuse that isn't the vaccine. We have seen a lot of ridiculous subliminal attempts to explain the numbers like like climate change and solar flares. However, even the most ardent supporters of the clot shots aren't quite buying it.

So a new reason was created. First there was this thing called long covid, which is really just viral chronic fatigue syndrome. But that morphed into it can cause anything, which doesn't behave like any virus. Now they are trying to create a new covid based excuse, that even if you had mild covid or never tested positive with no symptoms, you still had it and it's causing you to have fast growing cancers, or pulmonary embolisms, or blood clots in the brain, or basically anything that started occurring at massively increased rates since 2021.

There's a problem with this argument: THEY'RE ADMITTING THE VACCINE DOESN'T WORK.

The only thing they haven't blamed yet for the excess deaths all over the world are the republicans and especially Ron Desantis the Governor of Florida.

It will be interesting to have a list with the following reasons:

1) Climate Change
2) Solar flares
3) Cosmic rays
4) White heterosexual men
5) Republicans

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

all the links are from CNN OANN FOX or Gateway Pundit, so likely not for you.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: pureblood69

I live in an Amish/Mennonite farming area.

I've never seen a sick person amongst them yet, and they did nothing different during the plandemic.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Just read a story on yahoo news about how getting boosted may make you chances at reinvention higher.

Yet they continue pushing this crap.
Unbelievable that anyone would consider getting boosted after that but I'm sure there are people.lining up.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: pureblood69

I live in an Amish/Mennonite farming area.

I've never seen a sick person amongst them yet, and they did nothing different during the plandemic.

Another farmer told me that a few of them wore sheer masks in protest at the local farmer's market when the markets went full stupid and started insisting on masks, even the outside ones. Out in the sun with all that beautiful light sterilizing everything. I didn't see this myself but I found it funny and good on the mennonites for finding a way to protest the bs and still keep business alive. Smart people.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
They've already moved to the "mystery chemical" in the atmosphere. There is a definite rise in pediatric pulmonary issues and even animals (I know of several pets so affected) are suffering from it - whatever it is. My opinion is a slow increase in the power and pulse rate of various EM transmission methods.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

Just read a story on yahoo news about how getting boosted may make you chances at reinvention higher.

Yet they continue pushing this crap.
Unbelievable that anyone would consider getting boosted after that but I'm sure there are people.lining up.

It seems like you're guaranteed to get reinfections for life if you got the clot shot.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   
BBC News - NHS disruption driving rise in heart deaths, charity says
www.bbc.co.uk...

Seeing as how you have ignored this on other threads, care to comment?

Yes, it's the BBC but the source, amongst others, is the well respected charity, the British Heart Foundation, which would seem to be quite well up on heart disease?

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

How Long were these Covid-19 " Vaccines " AKA " Gene Therapies " , Tested by the FDA Before being Allowed to be Given to the General Public AGAIN > ?

They are still in the testing phase from what I believe.
The final stage of testing is October 2023 if I recall correctly, though I may have dreamt that!

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
www.bbc.co.uk...

Yes, it's the BBC but the source, amongst others, is the well respected charity, the British Heart Foundation, which would seem to be quite well up on heart disease?
Sweet yo!

One country. 1. ONE country is coming up with a “reason”.

Cherry-picking is a strong suit for you.

Next?

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Graphene oxide

Graphene oxide

I am getting suspicious they add that to food and water, cosmetics....

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It wont matter, the left have proven that the narrative can switch an infinite amount of times and contradict itself on a day to day basis and they DONT care.

This is one of the reasons theyre REALLY freaking out about Twitter, because so many of their bots and shenanigans will be brought to heal they risk exposure of their bs, and the realization that their psychotic ideals arent as popular as they thought.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Oh yes you can! The same side screaming for shots is the same one that for years has been screaming for helping out blacks but also open borders, supporting women but then send men into locker rooms, being the party of labor unions but also open borders, for women but also islam, for being anti-war but then pro-war, and on and on.

Liberal Pretzel Logic.

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
www.bbc.co.uk...

Complete bullsnip

I can tell you as an active nurse what were seeing in these deaths isnt people that have come in to the hospital for issues, or have an ongoing medical problem they are currently seeking treatment for

Its flat out sudden deaths with NO history of prior issues in people that are otherwise completely healthy

If what this column suggests was true, then we would see that correlate to the strain we experienced during covid in our hospitals in relation to deaths

It does not, and in fact is INCREASING daily with no excuse like a "covid crunch" we had during the pandemic

posted on Nov, 3 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

IMO , there should be Criminal Charges Filed Against the Heads of the FDA who Allowed these UNTESTED Vaccines on the Market . They All have the Blood of Innocents on their Hands......

<<   2  3 >>

join