It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

4 more matches today in heat of Qatar with full stadiums in a country which requires proof of vaccinations and included the danish player Christian erriksson, in total over 150,000 people and thankfully no reports of heart attacks

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

."As you will appreciate, this is a time of great distress to the families of Tom and his fiancée and we are sure your thoughts and prayers are with them in their time of great loss."

Yet you use this to further your agenda?

So, how many players in all those Rugby World Cup or any of the many thousands of spectators died?

How about in the World Cup?

There is no vaccination requirement for the world cup.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Tommy Blackstock Dead, 25yrs old after heading ball during soccer match, 1907….suspicious much?

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 22-11-2022 by BarbaraTheEnlightened1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

So none of them were Vaccinated?

Did any of the dead folk you post have a vaccine requirement?

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BarbaraTheEnlightened1

That sneaky vaxx time travelling again.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It is clear to me that Bill Gates was operational even in 1907

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I hope most of the deaths had autopsies conducted, and those autopsies compared. I believe the "Clots" are what most them will have in common. That will lead directly to the STILL EXPERIMENTAL Covid vaccines.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Since ATS is now soft banning this topic, thread is closed but can be referenced here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope most of the deaths had autopsies conducted, and those autopsies compared. I believe the "Clots" are what most them will have in common. That will lead directly to the STILL EXPERIMENTAL Covid vaccines.

They aren't, most bodies are quickly cremated against the families will to cover it up.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   

edit on 22-11-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
Since ATS is now soft banning this topic, thread is closed but can be referenced here:

I noticed that one about the American Airlines pilot that died just after take off. There must be more one can do besides shouting in a single echo chamber on ATS, or even out on the several alternative social medias. How many will die and be recorded only to get buried in this forgotten thread. I'm sad that I must go elsewhere to be seen and heard if I were to create a similar thread on this subject. This thread is in an ATS closet, some whole forums are ghost towns, you can yell until you wake the dead.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

I noticed that one about the American Airlines pilot that died just after take off. There must be more one can do besides shouting in a single echo chamber on ATS, or even out on the several alternative social medias. How many will die and be recorded only to get buried in this forgotten thread. I'm sad that I must go elsewhere to be seen and heard if I were to create a similar thread on this subject. This thread is in an ATS closet, some whole forums are ghost towns, you can yell until you wake the dead.

You are correct, this isn't enough. I'm not doing enough.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Not sure I'm cool with your thread about the pilot getting canned.

Should there only be one single thread in the Posse Comitatus Forum for each and every single event?

How about 1 single thread for everything that happened on 9/11.

The pilot dies during take off FFS. And that gets jammed into the backend of a mega thread, really?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Something weird going on here for sure. Another airline pilot dead during a flight back in 2015. No doubt took the vax!

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I would have thought autopsies would have been critical for gathering data on the new mRNA mass vaccination project and maybe even spared us 15 pages of arguments.

Reading this thread is like watching pigs mud wrestling; sooner or later you come to the conclusion that the pigs like it.

edit on 300000066America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Jab preaching reverend dies suddenly.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Soft banning?

It was closed because - there was already a thread on the same thing!

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You are correct, this isn't enough. I'm not doing enough.

I'm not trying to pressure you to do more. Maybe there is never enough or perhaps there is nothing anyone can do. Just hoping that maybe something more effective can be done. I don't know what that something would be.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Soft banning?

It was closed because - there was already a thread on the same thing!

Yes because you reported it with bogus information. There is no other thread on the pilot dying during take off stop lying.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join