It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Know That Everyday I Wake Up There Will Be Scores Of New Sudden And Unexpected Deaths

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
16 year old high school line backer dies suddenly:

Sneaky vax went back to 2018 to get this poor guy.

www.koco.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Damn time traveling vaccine!!

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The "Today Show" just said Al Roker has been hospitalized for blood clots in his legs and heart or lungs.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque

Did people get blood clots before covid vaccines?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Apparently never before! Sigh.

Weirdly enough I know people when Covid first hit were hospitalized with blood clots when they were sick with Covid. And my sister who had it twice before she could get the Vax developed heart problems and had a stroke this August on her birthday from a clot they believed traveled from her heart to her brain. Will be a long recovery. She was healthy and is still unvaxxed. Not sure why we never discuss what Covid itself, even a mild case can do long term.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

My sister had almost the same experience with covid back before vaccines were available. Ended up with mild brain damage from it. Now she's had 4 shots, and other than the damage covid caused, very healthy.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Did people get blood clots before covid vaccines?

Yes and a cloned clod Roker would be a prime candidate.

On a serious note, of course. So sad. The problem is we are in the middle of a take down by the elite. The evidence is in the original patents, in the information from the pharmaceutical and from the increase of incidence, statistically and the observation of the great numbers of healthy people dying.

Do you think it should be a priority to halt and investigate?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I'm glad she is doing well!

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Apparently never before! Sigh.

Weirdly enough I know people when Covid first hit were hospitalized with blood clots when they were sick with Covid. And my sister who had it twice before she could get the Vax developed heart problems and had a stroke this August on her birthday from a clot they believed traveled from her heart to her brain. Will be a long recovery. She was healthy and is still unvaxxed. Not sure why we never discuss what Covid itself, even a mild case can do long term.

OMG, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. Terrible. Terrible

Very important and valid information to share.
edit on 11 18 2022 by BelleEpoque because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:04 AM
link   

great numbers of healthy people dying.

Do you think it should be a priority to halt and investigate?

No, because it's not happening.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

That's a strong argument.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
7 year old dies after receiving vaxx:

7-Year-Old ‘Leanne Sofia Ariba’ From The Philippines Died After Receiving The Pfizer Vaccine 💉💔

First dose (Pfizer): February 7, 2022
Died suddenly: May 28, 2022

Leanne was such a cute little girl!
She had her entire life ahead of her.

#CrimesAgainstChildren

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Actress Karin Braun dead at 32:

www.soapoperanews.net...

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Americans Got Talent Roslyn Singleton dead at 39:

www.nbc.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

I know you want to associate everything with the vaccine, which is your prerogative but poor Roslyn passed away from brain cancer , my partner was diagnosed with this condition prior to covid even being talked about by anyone (see thread), some of us have loved ones with illnesses pre covid and get annoyed by people who think covid/vaccine is the only illness afflicting anyone, but again thats your prerogative

It seems like you really are just throwing as much sheet at a wall and hoping it sticks, from your own link, do you not read passed the phrase 'passed away'

Roslyn, a U.S. Navy Veteran, was first diagnosed with brain cancer in 2013

Roslyn Singleton, who was known for her appearances on America’s Got Talent, passed away from brain cancer on Tuesday, November 15, 202

shame on you, I sometimes wonder if you are doing this intentionally to make any valid claims about vaccine negativity get dismissed based on this blatant nonsense you peddle with little to no checking

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Actress Karin Braun dead at 32:

www.soapoperanews.net...

Died at a clinic. Do you know what kind? Plastic surgery? Rehab? Of course you don't.

Death After Dark
edit on 18-11-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:11 PM
link   

7 year old dies after receiving vaxx:

7-Year-Old ‘Leanne Sofia Ariba’ From The Philippines Died After Receiving The Pfizer Vaccine 💉💔

First dose (Pfizer): February 7, 2022
Died suddenly: May 28, 2022

Leanne was such a cute little girl!
She had her entire life ahead of her.

#CrimesAgainstChildren

Yeah absolutely no news articles except bitchute and an opinion piece. No wonder there is no link.
edit on 18-11-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

I know you want to associate everything with the vaccine, which is your prerogative but poor Roslyn passed away from brain cancer , my partner was diagnosed with this condition prior to covid even being talked about by anyone (see thread), some of us have loved ones with illnesses pre covid and get annoyed by people who think covid/vaccine is the only illness afflicting anyone, but again thats your prerogative

It seems like you really are just throwing as much sheet at a wall and hoping it sticks, from your own link, do you not read passed the phrase 'passed away'

Roslyn, a U.S. Navy Veteran, was first diagnosed with brain cancer in 2013

Roslyn Singleton, who was known for her appearances on America’s Got Talent, passed away from brain cancer on Tuesday, November 15, 202

shame on you, I sometimes wonder if you are doing this intentionally to make any valid claims about vaccine negativity get dismissed based on this blatant nonsense you peddle with little to no checking

Cancer has increased many fold in the last 2 years, 10 or 20x and is associated with them. Just because you can't keep up doesn't mean it's not happening.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

the case you quoted Roslyn Singleton, in case you cant keep up, clearly states first diagnosis in 2013, the average time to survive such a tumor is 3-5 years, please do enlighten me how this in anyway has anything to do with the vaccine

I am currectly watching my wife suffer the same fete and find your desperation for all deaths to be vaccine related rather pathetic

So please please do explain how this womans brave battle with cancer is in anyway helping your argument, I will wait............

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

the case you quoted Roslyn Singleton, in case you cant keep up, clearly states first diagnosis in 2013, the average time to survive such a tumor is 3-5 years, please do enlighten me how this in anyway has anything to do with the vaccine

I am currectly watching my wife suffer the same fete and find your desperation for all deaths to be vaccine related rather pathetic

So please please do explain how this womans brave battle with cancer is in anyway helping your argument, I will wait............

This requires critical thinking skills.

People who were in remission or who had cancer under control are getting wiped out as it returns with a vengeance.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join