It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk’s ‘Satanic’ Halloween Costume

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The all seeing eye history goes much further back in history they say....

Now i was not exactly here then, like 1700s but my impressions is that the entitys who control much of todays World has long history timeline....way back...

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Didn't Musk earlyer say something about uploading consciousness to machine/cloud ? Or was is somebody else ?

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: nugget1

The all seeing eye history goes much further back in history they say....

Now i was not exactly here then, like 1700s but my impressions is that the entitys who control much of todays World has long history timeline....way back...

I suggest that they were beaten by Jesus Christ.

They probably controlled the Roman Empire until it "collapsed".

Thousands of years in the making, delayed by 2000 years. Notice the technology the Romans used was light years ahead of anyone else at the time. The story of the Nephilim just doesn't seem far fetched anymore.

It's my belief that the Book of Enoch was omitted from the bible because it told too much truth and exposed the fallen ones.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Didn't Musk earlyer say something about uploading consciousness to machine/cloud ? Or was is somebody else ?

I can't say for sure but I have heard talk of a digitized consciousness.

Alarming stuff.

I won't be a part of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The task Musk seem to have is not to me a pro-human in nature, but pro-machine / pro-AI

I really dont want to be part of it.

Elon Musk’s Crusade to Save You -- By Destroying Your Humanity

Musk said, “so you basically take out a chunk of skull, put the Neuralink device in there. You’d insert the electrode threads very carefully into the brain and then you stitch it up

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Really starting to like Musk more and more, troll level 9000.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

LOL

I can't even count the times I dresses as "The Devil" or a "Little Demon" for Halloween.

SMH...People need to get out more.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Each time you did you were fufilling end-times prophecy according to this thread.

Or advancing the cause of transhumanism, which in itself fufilled end times prophecy.

Doesn’t make much sense to me but i stopped doing the hard stuff years ago. Too many bad trips.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Sorry to break it to you but Helloween is an Irish holiday based on Celtic/Pagan Samhain. Celtics / Pagans were heathens and considered devil worshipers for a long time, out of unknowingness from the population and the Church.

lol.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

LOL

I can't even count the times I dresses as "The Devil" or a "Little Demon" for Halloween.

SMH...People need to get out more.

I'm pretty sure that the connotations of your "little devil" were leaps and bounds from the connotations of Musk's.

Ftr, I think he's an extremely likable guy which makes this all the more frustrating.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that the connotations of your "little devil" were leaps and bounds from the connotations of Musk's.

I know! I wish he was my Dad!

I'd be the cool kid with the cool Halloween dad!

edit on 2-11-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

I think your Tesla bias is showing.

On a side note:

Hey Elon, is that you?

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I dunno, to many upside-down crosses for my taste -

edit on 11 2 2022 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

link   

My Tesla bias? I don't drive Tesla but I own a EV, true. One that does not has panels gap as wide as the Grand Canyon unlike the Tesla, so that should tell you my opinion about Tesla. I bet you think that because of my other comment in the other Tesla thread with the updates. No, I am in the industry and therefor know why the updates are forced. And why customers do not want the forced updates. It was purely educative.

Then, I do not like or dislike Musk. I don't know him. I am a bit upset about his starlink stuff obfuscating the sky for astronomers though.

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I know! I wish he was my Dad! 

Of that I have no doubt.

Even my Mother thinks he's amazing.

Like I said earlier, it's frustrating that he's so likable despite the fact that his plans are so horrifying.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

There are no connotations. He wore a costume on halloween at a halloween party. The same as millions of other people.

He bought the costume from a costume shop that sells literally hundreds of other costumes.

What are the end times implications of the Slave Leia costume, or the Spiderman one, or the Beetlejuice one, or the sexy vampire one?

At it’s most conspiratorial, this was some weird marketing scheme banking on the sort of faux-outrage as displayed in this thread.

More likely he just liked the costume.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

No disrespect TDDA.

I thought you owned a Plaid.

Apologies.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Ouch, yes inverted cross ,and many...Hellish .

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

Ouch, yes inverted cross ,and many...Hellish .

Symbols have meanings!! What do you think the Nazi Swastika means? Ouch indeed...

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I never really looked the deep meaning / origins of swastika . I just know several different cultures have used it .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join