It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk’s ‘Satanic’ Halloween Costume

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 03:35 AM
link   
World`s richest man pose with suit that has Baphomet carved into the chest....

Image source

Elon Musk’s ‘satanic’ Halloween costume causes backlash

Devil's Champion-Leather Armor Set

So from all the other available options,characters to choose for halloween it had to be this one . It`s been code of conduct among celeb`s to publicly show who is the master for many years, pop stars etc...i guess we can add Elon to that list ?

Creepy and disgusting IMO

edit on 2-11-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

I fail to see how it's inappropriate to wear something creepy or satanic on Halloween.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Here's a earlier photo of him dressed as the Marquis de Sade.

At least he's been consistant.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

I guess one could also disguise as Jesus... But seriousely it's like criticizing one for his dishonesty on April's fool...

Better stay in ones grumpy cave...

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   

LOL

So are all the various companies involved in the sale of one of the most enduring and popular Halloween costumes, literally the devil, all now evil or is it just who the left doesn't like?

Charles Schulz, I'm sure, is rotting in hell for bringing unholy images to children in that demonic Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown special.

People are really eager to get worked up about whatever they're told to get worked up over these days.

He's going to charge influence peddlers $20 for their check marks, is against war, and doesn't agree with the alt-left all the time. Obviously he serves Satan, is a terrorist, and must be thoroughly investigated by all the agencies.

ETA: Elon, if you're reading, I found an appropriate ATS compliant costume for future Halloween events.

edit on 11/2/22 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Wait! What??? Someone dressed in a creepy costume for Halloween? And not just someone, but the richest man in the world? Elon Musk???

I'm shocked. Just shocked I tell ya!

Well that does it. No satanic Twitter and no Tesla devil car for me!

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Baphomet you say?

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
People aren’t allowed to wear halloween costumes now?

His costume is great btw. I want one. Might wear it to my next festival.

Edit: not for $8000. Wish i owned a space rocket company.
edit on 2112022 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Its costs $7500/- i'd wear it every year for the rest of my life.

originally posted by: Ohanka
People aren’t allowed to wear halloween costumes now?

His costume is great btw. I want one. Might wear it to my next festival.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: anxe5

Wear it every day for every occasion at that price

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

We all have out own taste. Musk is famous and largely followed person,i dont find him posing with Baphomet suit for photographers proper, halloween or not....it`s not private event when person like him posing to cameras .

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

The article says he was at a Halloween party…

Seems appropriate attire.

Musk is also a master of self promotion and the apparent “outrage” is presumably what he wanted. He likes offending people. Gets his name out there.

Though I am staggered anyone would be offended by a halloween costume. Few years ago woke colleges were banning ones for being “too sexy”.

Horseshoe theory is real.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I'm with you on this one Kenzo.

He's arguably the most influential man on the planet and he's promoting Satan. Further bolstering my suspicions that Musk is the Anti-Christ. That Tesla logo speaks for itself.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Tesla’s logo looks like a fancy T to me. Presumably for Tesla.

Isn’t the Antichrist supposed to be open about his identity? Last i checked Musk was a nonbeliever.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Maye Musk with eye of horus/ the all seeing eye symbolism. Elon Musk wore a jacket that said Novus Ordo Seclorum to the Met Gala . Musk being transhumanist....Yeeh nothing to see here, move along.

Chase twitter

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

T for Transhumanism more like.

Musk has only just got started.

Eta: He seems pretty open about it to me...
edit on 2112022 by Wide-Eyes because: ☝

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Now that you mentioned,
some similarieties could be there if want to see/believe . Baphomet horns ...

Another that comes to mind is from TV serie, battlestar galactica....the head of cylon has also something similar

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
What did you expect? Liberals are already calling him the Devil or the Anti-Christ because he bought Twitter. He's basically laughing in their faces.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Maye Musk with eye of horus/ the all seeing eye symbolism. Elon Musk wore a jacket that said Novus Ordo Seclorum to the Met Gala . Musk being transhumanist....Yeeh nothing to see here, move along.

Chase twitter

'Novus Ordo Seclorum' is on the back of Great Seal of the United States, thanks to Secretary, Continental Congress (1774-1789) Charles Thomas.

Perhaps Elon was mocking the very roots of government by wering that jacket? Kind of like what the Pregnant Nun Halloween costume does to the Catholic religion?

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Chase twitter

Interesting feed. I had to trawl through the Twitter app to see the photo as my Zenpad is ancient and browser wouldn't display it. I think that guy is shadow banned btw as I had find him through someone else's feed. Direct search turned up zero results.

I digress.
The thing that stands out about Maye Musk to me aside from the blatant illuminati symbolism was that she looks like a Borg Queen and the other thing is her brooch... It appears to be an extremely expensive T.

I think this is far deeper than "just a rich guy in fancy dress'.
edit on 2112022 by Wide-Eyes because: Grammar as usual

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join