It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 150 Dead in Korea at Halloween Gatering

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

The death toll has reached at least 146 from the Halloween incident in Seoul’s Itaewon neighborhood Saturday night, according to the Yongsan Fire Department chief. At least 150 others were injured in the incident, the chief added. The causes of death have not yet been reported, but Yonhap News Agency reported that dozens of people suffered from “cardiac arrest” from the incident, citing fire officials.

This is still breaking, and it will be a much higher number.
Over 100K went to this Halloween gathering and the crowd pushed forward.
Mostly young people in their 20s have died or are injured.

My “kids/adults” think I’m crazy, but I go with them to concerts or crowded events so I know where to escape.
It is the first thing I look for. I don’t care if that is being hyper vigilant, this stuff is happening more and more.

edit on 29-10-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Saw this on local news, and here's another source.
abc7news.com...

My god, ok some mixed up info. So this was a stampede?
youtu.be...

I know it's still breaking, R.I.P. and deepest heartfelt sadness for the parents.

edit on 29-10-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

From what I’ve heard so far a small fire broke out.

Bad bad plan to have 100K people funneled into such a small area with no escape.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Heard that on the radio in the community room. What stuck to me that a lot of casualities were because hearts stopped according to the radio announcer.

I remember something similar happening in my country, minus the heart stopping incidents. The last Love Parade in Germany, in Duisburg where many died and got injured.

Most got trampled down, squeezed breathless though, not heard of any hearts stopping. That stuck out to me.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Yea, I got some of the info mixed up. Here's another vid to help.
youtu.be...

edit on 29-10-2022 by Bigburgh because: Fix link

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

This is horrible.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Darn that ‘heart stop’ thing is getting more and more routine. If this is true, will they investigate a possible vaccine connection? Probably not, after all the drip, drip, drip of reported news, by main stream media, might become an unwanted tsunami.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

I go out on a limb and say they are already normalizing this.

I heard gardening can make your heart stop too and if it doesn't, there's horrible bacteria that will kill you. So glad I am still alive being in the forest a lot, I must have some sort of protecting angel.

That or they are just gaslighting us.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Lie's that many people do not die from panic or live fire even bio cant kill that many that fast unless its the Kraken .

Sorry re read the OP guess i'm just ready for the real event .
edit on 29-10-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Well, I guess I am just not brainwashed enough, since I have a very hard time believing that having the heart stop in multiple healthy people, is right. I must be immune to this type of normalization.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher
Yeah, and since -at least for me this is true- I do not live anywhere near the pole openings where we secretly feed dinosaur to the krakens, I -again-, go out on a limb and call out their bluff.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
n/m
I got a better grasp now.

edit on 29-10-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

A friends neighbor left a husband and three kids after she came down with a similar diagnosis, two weeks after the booster she was brought to hospital, they measured her flow rates and it was in the 10-15% range. She was so upset they put her into a coma and then she died.

I have similar stories from my surrounding. One could say I focus more on it, one could also say other's that think this is not happening just don't care enough to speak and listen to the people that go through tragedy like that. I do not know a single person that died from COVID. I know one person that was in hospital because of COVID that had it bad and I myself had it in early 2020 and it was not a cake walk either.

But the vaccine is, for me at least, clearly providing an uptick in mysterious deaths of former healthy people I can not ignore and it #ing scares me because I came down with myocarditis from the very beginning that was undetected for three months. I only got the jab because I was not allowed to enter most stores and could not even buy shoes and clothes for my pre school age daughter. Could not visit business meetings and any bureaus.

The only reason it is documented for me is that I prolonged my divers license when all the restrictions on unvaccinated people started, even with doctor appointments so I went through the typical stress tests and got the license prolonged. That way it was documented I was as healthy as I could be (I do have precondition from a car accident). Doctor refused to say the words "vaccine damage" for three months. That is, until I fainted/collapsed getting up from the toilet and woke up with half a numb face on the tiles and crawled for the mobile phone to call emergency rescue.

Then things got heated in the hospital when they discovered the myocarditis and were like "oh it's from covid" and I was like, impossible since I was on top form a week before I got the jab and then it all declined.

That's why I am personally invested in all this.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
My deepest condolences to those who have been directly impacted by the tragedy.

But I am confused. I thought having that many suffer so greatly would motivate journalists to do some real journalistic 'reporting' but it appears that there is more effort to control the information than there was to control the event itself.

I spent some time there many (many) years ago... lovely people, lovely country... no people deserve that.

If my prayers can help they have it...

After edit: Why is this about covid?
edit on 10/29/2022 by Maxmars because: to add a question...

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

After edit: Why is this about covid?

It does not need to, sorry not want to derail. Because I called out the heart stopping being abnormal flag to me, compared to my experiences with the last Love Parade in Germany that went horrible wrong and many people died and got injured.

A very similar situation and I did not hear about stopped hearts, as in, they stopped mystically. Most were trampled to death or squeezed to the walls and suffocated.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   
How come the 100,000 lazy people there who were not injured, didn't jump in and start up those hearts that stopped. That was selfish and heartless of them.

I got into a situation at a Bart station at the Oakland coliseum, after a Fleetwood Mac concert. The escalator kept pushing people into the train loading area. I was with some other guys. We all had our girlfriends stand against the wall, and we stood in front of them arms to the wall, locked. I couldn't see elsewhere, but I imagine people were falling onto the tracks. We held our ground through the smashing, and got all the girls home uninjured

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
IDK. I know for sure the US car drivers do not get this medical training unlike we Germans. So this might be the same for Korea.

And from those of us that got the training, very little refresh it. Doing heart reanimation and providing assisted breath mouth to mouth or mouth to nose.. rebreathing in a situation like this is literally impossible. Heart reanimation is straining, I could not do more than twelve minutes and then some seconds. And I myself would not risk getting on the ground in a crowded area.

People in panic, especially in big groups are acting like an animal herd.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You know, it is hard to relate to the idea that so many people just continued to push and push, as if they were just cattle. It's a strange phenomenon when you think (as you say) that at the very least they could, or should, have tried to help each other.

But I know it would be wrong to simplify this too far... not having been there, not having been exposed to the moment (or the panic? - I'm unclear on that point) it makes any snap judgements precarious and potentially unwarranted - in my opinion... not trying to take away from your point, just saying for me... it's too soon to judge.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   

How come the 100,000 lazy people there who were not injured, didn't jump in and start up those hearts that stopped. That was selfish and heartless of them.

Let me answer some of these question from what I’ve seen/read.

Many many people were actively helping, doing CPR and carrying those they could.

Those questioning the heart stopping. These people were literally crushed to death, there are videos if you want to see it. There is no conspiracy angle. These poor kids were crushed, plain and simple.

Itaewon is a long street if you will with some stores/restaurants that flank it. A long corridor if you will. Now imagine 100K people pushing forward with nowhere to exit.

twitter.com...
edit on 29-10-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Those questioning the heart stopping. These people were literally crushed to death, there are videos if you want to see it. There is no conspiracy angle. These poor kids were crushed, plain and simple.

I can only go by what I heard on radio and was very unusual: Hearts stopped. That's a difference to the normal wording when it's about people getting crushed and suffocate. Then it's normally described as that. Obviously when someone dies, the heart stops to but it was a strange way of wording that naturally picked my interest because I am currently in a heart rehabilitation center.

Might just be awkward wording from the press but it caught my attention.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join