It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand young man dies due to the Pfizer vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   

link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Who rattled your cage?

link   

A few cases in the mainstream don't prove what you are saying. Not a valid argument for once more. And more of a strawman. I included on purpose the source in my OP.
a reply to: Asmodeus3

The main stream media only seems to be doing a drip, drip, drip on what is actually happening. When the darn thing breaks wide open, they just want to cover their butts. It is really astounding.

Kind of reminds me of Baghdad Bob, the information Minister of Iraq, spouting his fake news of no invasion, as the opposing forces were clearly moving in all around him.

It is kind of hard to push a false narrative when reality refuses to sit down and shut up!

edit on 29-10-2022 by StarsInDust because: Just Because

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

I do like you. But you are awful...

Cheers!

edit on 29-10-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: MykeNukem

Who rattled your cage?

Dead kids.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yep, I'm a good father and generous. Can't think of many other redeeming character traits and never claim to be anything else other than a ruthless SOB.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

people die after vaccinations (or while operations or after taking medicaments). that is nothing new. the decisive factor is the percentage.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: loufo

people die after vaccinations (or while operations or after taking medicaments). that is nothing new. the decisive factor is the percentage.

Decisive factor should be a risk benefit calculation. Risking damage from an unproven, untested and now confirmed unable to protect "vaccine" against a 0.x% of dying from getting COVID is the same stupid bull# than giving that 0.6% of transgenders a handle over 99.4% of the rest of the population.

But what do I know, the last two years were under the banner of stupid.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I'd say the deciding factor for mass vaccination is the effectiveness and safety. Even a small percentage of billions adds up to a lot of deaths. The mere fact there's serious debate around these topics suggest the jabs hardly meet the expectations and initial promises touted by our media and governments. We locked down the world for a virus which has a similar lethality in our youth as the vaccine being pumped into their arms. A vaccine which doesn't stop transmission or infection. A vaccine which we must put faith in due to no real world data supporting the claims of the manufacturers.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

Even more important is the quality and reliability of data used to calculate the risk/benefit analysis.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: loufo

and if you are the one who just died.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Up to date numbers for Australia.
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The number of deaths that occurred by June 30 and were reported by August 31 in 2022 was 92,699. This was an increase of 13,524 (17.1%) over the historical average.

Of course, crickets from the MSM.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: StarsInDust

A few cases in the mainstream don't prove what you are saying. Not a valid argument for once more. And more of a strawman. I included on purpose the source in my OP.

The main stream media only seems to be doing a drip, drip, drip on what is actually happening. When the darn thing breaks wide open, they just want to cover their butts. It is really astounding.

Kind of reminds me of Baghdad Bob, the information Minister of Iraq, spouting his fake news of no invasion, as the opposing forces were clearly moving in all around him.

It is kind of hard to push a false narrative when reality refuses to sit down and shut up!

The narrative has collapsed long time ago. And when this happens and the ship is sinking they will start blaming each other. Politicians against scientist and vice versa is something that will be seen in the future as well as reporters of the mainstream against scientists & politicians.

The arguments have been evolving so someone who is not trained will loose count won't know what is real and what is false. It's a good tactic that relies on the absence of long term memory and inability of humans hold and process information.

From stopping transmission and infection to protecting against disease and hospitalisations to protecting from death even if hospitalisations occur among the vaccinated together with serious disease... to protecting from death. And if you die then vaccines never meant to save everyone.

There must be independent enquiries into what an Italian member of the European Parliament called, the greatest medical scandal in history.

But not only for the vaccines but for the whole response to the pandemic. Have you heard the term excess deaths?! You can get a lot of information from this term only. Substracting the number of deaths from Covid you van get an idea of what is going on.

The establishment will try hard not to give in but I think they are outnumbered massively.

The person who has died isn't around to speak for themselves but others can do on their behalf.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

ATTENTION

I don't know how it is that people can't understand that opinions of each other are not the topic on ATS - EVER - but it's close to time to start issuing Posting Bans to those who ignore this.

BE WARNED IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE POSTING BANNED!

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it.

The topic is New Zealand young man dies due to the Pfizer vaccine

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: loufo

There is a difference between dying after receiving the vaccine and as a result of receiving the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Yes even that was denied to us.

Even now: Before releasing the next "covid care package", parts of my government made sure to literally withhold information from statistics that would have influenced the decision, until after the decision was finally made. It was even in the newspaper being called out the decision and package would not be so strict if the deciding people had that information.

And they just pulled through ignoring all this and the image it imprints on every critical thinking person.

posted on Oct, 29 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I'd say the deciding factor for mass vaccination is the effectiveness and safety. Even a small percentage of billions adds up to a lot of deaths. The mere fact there's serious debate around these topics suggest the jabs hardly meet the expectations and initial promises touted by our media and governments. We locked down the world for a virus which has a similar lethality in our youth as the vaccine being pumped into their arms. A vaccine which doesn't stop transmission or infection. A vaccine which we must put faith in due to no real world data supporting the claims of the manufacturers.

the majority of scientists say that vaccination helps. my doctor says the same thing. i trust those who know something about the subject. the effectiveness of various measures is debatable, no question. in my opinion all these threads are not really about covid. covid is a vehicle. a basis on which to set one's agenda. as soon as covid is not a big topic anymore, it will disappear and the another topic will be used for idiological purposes.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join