It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender activist buys Miss Universe Organization for $20 million

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Did a quick google search out of curiosity, to learn what the typical "salary" for miss universe looks like.

A rumored six-figure salary, although the Miss Universe Organization is tight-lipped about the cash prize.

A one-year stay at the Miss Universe apartment in New York City, which she’s expected to share with Miss U.S.A.

Groceries, transport, and the like during her one-year stay at the Miss Universe apartment.

A team of assistants, makeup artists, and the like at her beck and call.

One year’s supply of makeup, hair products, shoes, clothes, jewelry, skincare, and more.

The opportunity to model for the best photographers to build her modeling portfolio.

Professional styling, nutrition, dermatology, and dental services.

Access to exclusive events, parties, premieres, screenings, castings, and more.

All-expense paid traveling privileges, including hotel accommodation and food.

Traveling the world — again, for free.

It's incredible that women want to sacrifice every facet of normal human existence to profit from an industry which rewards them for being the most artificial person money can buy, up to and including being an artificial woman. You may as well be Sophia the robot for all the good it does to compete in the business at this point.

edit on 28-10-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

But apparently it is now an Insanity men want for themselves.

Oh and don't mind me. I am one of those second class citizens born with a natural dick hole. Society used to let me have an identity, but trans are superior at it in every way, so I have been forced to surrender it.

edit on 28-10-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: M5xaz

Stats around the world show your best fighting chance against sexual violence is sexual education.
We had sexual education and it was always the retarded religious pedophile parents that were afraid their kids might learn or tell something that wasn't meant to leave the 4 walls of the house.
It was alway hihihi look at those poor bastard with their retarded parents hindering his kids to get educated...

Anytime anyone is against sexual education, it is very telling either he has something to hide or is simply uneducated and wishes that state onto others...

That's BS stats with NO source

The near totality of parents are NORMAL
If YOUR parents are pedophiles and sexually abused you that is YOUR problem.

You are free to push whatever sex deviancy you want on YOUR kids.
NOT ON OTHER PEOPLE.

Education is writing, reading and math , not tranny lgbt BS

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: M5xaz

Stats around the world show your best fighting chance against sexual violence is sexual education.
We had sexual education and it was always the retarded religious pedophile parents that were afraid their kids might learn or tell something that wasn't meant to leave the 4 walls of the house.
It was alway hihihi look at those poor bastard with their retarded parents hindering his kids to get educated...

Anytime anyone is against sexual education, it is very telling either he has something to hide or is simply uneducated and wishes that state onto others...

That's BS stats with NO source

The near totality of parents are NORMAL
If YOUR parents are pedophiles and sexually abused you that is YOUR problem.

You are free to push whatever sex deviancy you want on YOUR kids.
NOT ON OTHER PEOPLE.

Education is writing, reading and math , not tranny lgbt BS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
No freedom it is then... I hope you'll enjoy it.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I said this years ago...Democrats wont be happy until miss usa or miss universe is a man.

Absolutely crazy mentality. Ment to stall and disrupt a strong communities. Almost collaborating with enemies to weaken the moral fabric of the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join