It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender activist buys Miss Universe Organization for $20 million

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

well I've just found out that the road has been already paved

Miss Spain Angela Ponce

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Yay!!!!

Another win for women! Especially the ugly and bitter ones! Lol.

How's all this inclusivity going for you gals??

You go girls!!

/s

edit on 10/27/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   
spam
edit on Thu Oct 27 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

our issue is that certain groups piggy back religions and/or the rights movements to ge what they want, the british saw PIE piggy backing the gay liberation movment in the 70s and 80s and where backed by the similar kinds of institutions, groups, lawmakers, church leaders and academics..

to put in bluntly what PIE proved is those groups will adopt whatever they can to get the chance to not just normalise their desires but legalise them even if that leads to destroying the very groups/religuions/rights movements they piggy back..

How did the pro-paedophile group PIE exist openly for 10 years?

A gay rights conference backs a motion in favour of paedophilia. The story is written up by a national newspaper as "Child-lovers win fight for role in Gay Lib".

It sounds like a nightmarish plotline from dystopian fiction. But this happened in the UK. The conference took place in Sheffield and the newspaper was the Guardian. The year was 1975.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Oh no.

Short memory syndrom strikes again...

ATS thread

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Whites are not allowed to dress up as blacks. Why are men allowed to dress up, and fake being women? Why is a man and a woman given umpteen million pronouns now? Why do we have to know every one’s preferred fake pronoun by heart? Why is it fine for people to fake being some things and not fake being others? The world has become far too confusing.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Of course a transgender would purchase the MS Universe pageant.

We all know that transgenders are superior women.

The liberal left is clearly teaching us demonstrating through their actions that biological males make far better "women" than biological women do.

This is one more step in "proving" that biological women are not as good as people with a penis.

We all know that "women with a penis" are better athletes, and biological woman are not as good as those with a penis. But we must acknowledge, applaud and accept that women with a penis are exactly the same as women with a vagina. If we don't we must be censored, punished and deemed transphobic.

We all know that it is more important for a "woman with a penis" to be safe in prison, (even if they are convicted of raping or sexual assaulting a biological woman), than it is for biological women to be safe in prison. Biological women don't deserve to be as safe as people with a penis. For we are told by liberals that women with a penis are exactly the same as women with a vagina and if we disagree we should be punished and deemed transphobic, and how dare we point out the verified rapes and pregnancies that have occurred as a result of this leftist strongly held belief.

We all know that biological girls have no right to be upset or complain, and should be punished (as schools are doing) for complaining if a "girl with a penis" openly stares at them while they are changing. We all remember that a judge last year said that biological girls have no rights to bodily privacy when it comes to "boys with a penis" and being forced to shower with a penis. The net result is that people with a penis still have a legal right to bodily privacy but biological girls/women do not, and if we disagree we should be censored and punished and deemed transphobic.

The Democratic Party politicians, DA's, etc. are quite clear that anyone who dares to object should be punished and censored for objecting to any of these things.

If you agree with all of the above then vote Democrat in Nov.,
if you are appalled, then vote Republican or Libertarian in Nov.
If you don't vote then don't complain when things go further with the liberal dictates of "new morality", and punishments for disagreeing become more severe.

The most beautiful woman in the universe must have a penis and a large penis/testicle bulge to go along with it. As was Biden's discussion with a reporter recently. Because we must all agree that the very best women are those with a penis bulge - or else! (be fired, be socially bullied, and personally trashed). Because those with a penis are always superior in every way, and transgenders prove it, to those with vaginas, and if you disagree you are transphobic and a nasty horrible conservative (probably a Republican, or worse a worshiper of Trump) who deserves to be heavily punished and censored.

edit on 10/27/22 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Lysergic

Women are not even going to be allowed to win women only contests!

So much for that women's rights crap right?

What women's rights?

Don't you know now that people with a penis are in all ways superior to people with vaginas? At least that is the clear message coming from the liberal left Democratic Party.

A liberal judge even ruled that biological girls have no right to not be seen unclothes by the opposite sex, when it comes to being forced to shower with "girls with a penis". So it is now a judicial ruling that biological females have no right to not be seen unclothed. Buried deep in the text of the ruling was : “So far, the right not to be seen unclothed by the opposite sex is not on the Supreme Court’s list.”www.snopes.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

So just sue for false advertising, and make them put Mr. instead of Miss.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I think the question that we should ask ourselves is do we want to grant us as society personal freedom or not if the first, what do we actually care? If the latter we're right on course, each polarity keeps shaming the other and do everything to destroy their liberties. Let's at least not complain, when it's our own liberties turn to be taken.
Best way to achieve that is to politicize personal live decisions.

Carry on, it's coming along great

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

So just sue for false advertising, and make them put Mr. instead of Miss.

You're forgetting that science and biology are irrelevant now, all that matters is how you "identify".

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Woman unfortunately need to stop participating in competitions with trans males, let’s see how much fun they have standing alone. Personally I find it very disrespectful to the women, and suspect there is a misogynistic element to their need to “beat” biological females.

I agree. It's pure misogyny.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Sweet can't wait for Miss Penis to win.

Former first lady obama?

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Irsn and Saudi will withdraw.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

heidelblog.net... (article Removing the Stigma from minor attracted people)

prostasia.org... (article Stop Using Pedophile As An Insult)

At one time we never thought that girls in school would be forced to change and even shower with people with a penis. But they are now, and are punished if they complain.

Yes, it is plausible that as the left goes further and further on the far side of acceptance of all sexuality, at every age, and is now in CA teaching masturbation to children 5-8 years old, pedophilia is not far behind for us all to be forced to accept or be punished, fired, social media bullied.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

I think the question that we should ask ourselves is do we want to grant us as society personal freedom or not if the first, what do we actually care? If the latter we're right on course, each polarity keeps shaming the other and do everything to destroy their liberties. Let's at least not complain, when it's our own liberties turn to be taken.

So I must not complain about:
1. biological girls in school being forced to shower with girls with a penis or be punished for complaining
2, "safe" masturbation being taught to 5-8 year olds in California (I'd call that a form of pedophilia)
3, convicted rapists being locked in prison cells with biological women
4. etc.

Ok, a very liberal and Democratic Party stance for sure, if I don't like what you believe or have done, I have no right to complain or even vote.

If you are for all those things, by all means vote Democrat in November. Your choice even if you want to take away mine because you think I don't deserve to not like those things or base my votes on policies and laws created by Democratic Party politicians.

Sorry, politics is heavily involved in these things that have become law, laws made by Democratic Party politicians. But as a typical liberal you say I have no right to complain because you don't like what some Republicans have voted in, ok, very progressive, left of you, for expounding on what appears to clearly be Democratic Party policy. Cheers to you too.

edit on 10/27/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Guess what?

We are going to have a dude Miss Universe's going forward.

The Miss Universe Organization was purchased by a Thai Transgender / Activist so I think we know how this is going to go. How much are we betting the next miss universe is a dude?

www.washingtontimes.com...

BANGKOK — A Thai business tycoon and transgender activist has purchased the Miss Universe Organization for $20 million, her company announced Wednesday.

Chakrapong “Anne” Chakrajutathib, who controls JKN Global Group Public Co. Ltd., is a celebrity in Thailand who has starred in reality shows and is outspoken about being a transgender woman. She helped establish a nonprofit group, Life Inspired For Transsexual Foundation, to promote trans rights.

JKN said it acquired the rights to the Miss Universe pageant from IMG Worldwide LLC, a sports, talent and events marketing company which has held the Miss Universe Organization since 2015. Former U.S. President Donald Trump was part owner of the pageant rights from 1996 until IMG’s purchase.

Maybe this is incentive for "miss universe" candidates to get a real job.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: M5xaz

I live in the real world. None of that is happening.

I worry about those of you who actually think that it is happening.

When it comes to conservatives, accusations are usually confessions.

Source: countless outspoken anti-gays having sex with male children. Good, Christian men!

Wanna attack pedophilia? Attack religion. The people who support gays and trannies think your God is bull#.

Abraham's religions create pedophiles. Muslim and Christian, 99%.

I'd invite you to re-read your rant here, and think about the word "irony". See if anything pops into that little head of yours.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Yea, you are right. This whole experiment is going so well, we should just shut down anyone who disagrees and only promote the current thing. Trans lives matter! Don't say woman! Damn, I feel superior already! This must be how you do it so well.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I'm sorry, of course you can complain you're a free Karen.

Yes go on voting, im sure it'll change the world... I mean its worth the effort, then hold your breath until counted, then if your side won go on to restrict the other sides personal liberties. If you lost, go on complaining about how they are restricting your liberties.
Wash, rinse, repeat.

Whatever yanks your chains is good it keeps you hooked to the illusion that anything will, maybe, one day, if your side is in power, change in your favor....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join