It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom Of Dead 18 Year Old Vows To Make It Her Life's Mission - "100% Because of the [Vaccine]"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Saloon
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Could you please include both, so that we can compare them.

If you'd have clicked the link provided you might see how they
defended changing the word "protection" to "immunity"'.

Then totally failed in defending the change.

Maybe it's a language thing.

In my language a mask or social distancing provides you with "protection", but not immunity.

A vaccine gives you immunity.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Asmodeus3

The link I gave you confirm this. I am not going to link it again.

I didn't ask for the link, I asked for the quote.

Provide the links and quote the paragraphs that prove what you are saying. So far, nothing.

Links are in my signature, they're graphs, so I can't quote them and I can't post the image because that function seems to be down.

It's not the topic of this discussion however you need to provide the links and the appropriate paragraphs or paragraphs to support your claim. And even the graphs. Otherwise others can't search and find where is the support for your claim. No links and no paragraphs or graphs to support your claim implies no valid argument.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I literally have 8 links in my signature.

They contain all of the information that you need, including dozens of graphs, and far more text than I could paste in.

Nobody wants to read a wall of text.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
If you can acknowledge that no one wants to read a wall of text then you can surely understand that no one wants to read 8 links..

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
We are reaching a breaking point with the fake vaccines. The damage and harm done to people can only be supressed for so long before a breaking point is hit. The increasing number celebrities of celebrities being reported dead is just the tip of the iceberg. If we're seeing so much of these reports about celebrities, what about the 'common folk' who people don't care about? Silenced, ignored, swept under the rug. But as I said, the more side effects emerging, the more people that will understand the trick that was played on them.

Mass unrest and violence is on the horizon.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join