It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dropping like flies...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   
www.redvoicemedia.com...

Young PA Paramedic ‘Dies Suddenly’ Of Heart Attack On Duty, Crashes Ambulance

PITTSBURGH, PA – A Penn Hills ambulance crashed into another vehicle around 11:00 pm Sunday night in Shadyside. The driver, identified as 23-year-old Paramedic Nicholas A. Theofilis, apparently had suffered a heart attack while driving.

Theofilis was said to be in “life-threatening condition” when other first responders arrived on scene. He was transferred to an area hospital where he unfortunately died.

Go Ad-Free, Get Exclusive Shows and Content, Go Premium Today - $1 Trial

His passenger was a male and was not identified, but was said to have suffered a “head injury, cuts on his face and a possible concussion.” He was also taken to a hospital and is listed in stable condition at the time of this writing.

The driver of the other vehicle was taken to the hospital with “stomach pain,” but there is no update on that person at this time. There were no passengers in the ambulance at the time.

“This tragic incident underscores the dangers first responders face each and every day on the job,” said Public Safety Director Lee Schmidt. “No call is an ordinary call and paramedics, police, and firefighters put the lives of strangers ahead of their own as they serve their fellow residents without question or hesitation. Pittsburgh Public Safety supports Penn Hills EMS during this extremely difficult time.”

I know, I know. Nothing to worry about, 23 year olds die of heart failure all day, every day, all over the world, people been dying before their time forever, he probably skipped breakfast, and shouldn't have been watching football, had he not been vaxxed his death would have been worse, etc., etc., blah blah.

edit on 28-11-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
www.msn.com...

Eric was loved': Family, teammates mourn death of 13-year-old athlete

A Calgary youth hockey club is honoring the life of a 13-year-old player who died unexpectedly last week.

Eric Homersham, a Grade 8 student at West Island College, died Nov. 9 after collapsing at a school basketball tryout. A cause of death hasn’t been determined.

The tragedy has reverberated through his Calgary Wolverines team and among his family and friends.

“There’s been an outpouring of support, and they’re grieving because Eric was loved,” said Robert Homersham, Eric’s father.

“He had a lot of friends. He was a real generous, warm-hearted kid. A bit of a prankster, a funny kid, obviously taken from us far too soon. He would have had a great life.”

“We’re heartbroken, and we’re probably forever going to be heartbroken,” added Eric’s mother, Kathy. “He had such zest for life.”

They described their son as a natural athlete who loved the ice as much as he loved the links, spending endless hours on the golf course. With a love for the outdoors, he was a mainstay riding his scooter or bike with his friends through his Willow Park neighborhood.

Eric, the youngest of three siblings, had been with the southeast Calgary youth Wolverines Hockey Club for eight years, joining the program as a Timbit in 2014. He started with the U15 Division 1 team this season.

I know. 13 year old athletes die of heart failure all day, every day, all over the world, people been dying before their time forever, he probably smoked a joint, he shouldn't have been playing basketball, had he not been vaxxed his death would have been worse, etc., etc., blah blah.
edit on 28-11-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

22-Year-Old St. Ambrose University Basketball Player Dies Suddenly

Patrick Torrey, 22, a basketball player at St. Ambrose University (SAU), died suddenly on November 19th, 2022, and his loss has left his friends and family in despair.

Patrick Torrey was a senior at St. Ambrose University, where he studied psychology. Patrick was a leader on and off the court, scoring 274 points and grabbing 235 rebounds throughout his basketball career at SAU.

My cousin Tricia Torrey unexpectedly lost her only son Patrick Torrey last Saturday, November 19th,” Patrick’s aunt, Tricia Wilkins, wrote on the GoFundMe page she set up on Thanksgiving.

She continued, “Patrick was only 22 years old and leaves behind his mother Tricia, his father Tadd, and his sisters Christy and Olivia. If you knew Patrick then you knew what an amazing young man he was and how his short time here impacted so many. He was a senior at St Ambrose University in Davenport Iowa where he studied psychology and played basketball, a sport that was near and dear to his heart.”

Anyone want to try to explain this away? 22 years old, not even a third of what should have been his life, murdered by the magical elixir that some are still mandating. I guess you don't have to worry about infecting anyone else with covid when you're dead huh?

SMH...

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 06:28 AM
link   
www.theblaze.com...

37-year-old singer-songwriter Jake Flint suddenly dies just hours after getting married

Jake Flint, a 37-year-old musician, passed away mere hours after getting married over the weekend.

"We should be going through wedding photos but instead I have to pick out clothes to bury my husband in. People aren't meant to feel this much pain. My heart is gone and I just really need him to come back. I can't take much more. I need him here," Flint's bride Brenda wrote in a heart-rending Facebook post.

The Oklahoman reported that Flint's publicist Clif Doyal confirmed to the outlet that the man had passed in his sleep after the wedding.

"He was not only a client, he was a dear friend and just a super nice guy. As you can see from the outpouring on social media, he was loved by everybody. I think a lot of it was just that he was a people person, and he had an amazing sense of humor. He made everybody laugh, and he made everybody feel welcome," Doyal noted, according to the outlet. "He was an ambassador for Oklahoma Red Dirt music."

The bodies just keep piling up don't they??

What's the excuse for this one? Poverty? Global warming? Wheat toast? Gardening?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It's unlike anything I've seen in my 59 years. There is a white elephant in the room, and Very Soon people have got to realize what it is. What's the common denominator? and the cause of (in many of the cases,is still being participated in!)
Haven't we lost enough?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: HumanoidX

It is quite horrific...

the pain that this is causing is immense. The uncertainty of those who get to watch their family members die from it and wonder if they are next is unimaginable. Imagine wondering if EVERY night when you go to bed, that this may be the last time that you close your eyes. #...

edit on 30-11-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

Honeymoon sex?

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
BREAKS MY HEART that Christine McVie (of Fleetwood Mac) suddenly died today.

NO WAY she was 79 years old!

Source: www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
www.theblaze.com... s

Philly filmmaker dies 'suddenly in his sleep' at age 45 on Thanksgiving; Frank Tartaglia had been in 'good health,' family says

Frank Tartaglia, a filmmaker and beloved fixture in the south Philadelphia arts scene, died suddenly last week, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.

Here's how writer Mike Newall described Tartaglia's passing:

On Thanksgiving Day, just weeks after his first major film headlined the Philadelphia Festival to positive reviews, Frank Tartaglia died suddenly in his sleep at his family home in South Philadelphia. He was 45. The family said they did not yet know the cause of death. Family members said they were shocked — and that he had been in good health and excited about the success of his film.

Who was Tartaglia?
Tartaglia was described as a "writer, filmmaker, comedian, painter, singer, and arts enthusiast, who first found show business success as a childhood performer," the Inquirer said, adding that he was "celebrated as much for his endless originality, sweet nature, and outgoing personality as for his openness about the struggles of living a creative life, and his unflagging encouragement for those who chose the same path."

Tartaglia's brother Joseph died in 2013 at the age of 44 after a six-month bout with an aggressive form of brain cancer, the paper added.

“That spirit, that energy, the color they brought to the entire neighborhood — it’s irreplaceable,” Peter Pelullo, co-owner of Connie's Ric Rac club with the Tartaglia brothers, told the Inquirer. “There is never going to be another Frankie — his whole spirit was creative.”

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
www.msn.com... 50/ar-AA14NyUx

Dog The Bounty Hunter star David Robinson dies in wife's arms while on work call aged 50

Dog The Bounty Hunter star David Robinson has tragically died after collapsing at home aged 50, his wife has announced.

Brooke Robinson released a statement confirming the television star’s death, with reports claiming he died after suffering a ‘heart attack or stroke’ during a work call.

An official cause of death has not been declared.

‘David was very healthy and was on a work call in our dining room at home when he collapsed,’ the statement read.

‘Life-saving manoeuvres were attempted and paramedics were called.’

‘David died in my arms,’ she continued. ‘We ask again for time and space to grieve for the husband, father, brother, and friend that was lost.’

Robinson appeared alongside Duane ‘Dog’ Chapman in Dog’s Most Wanted, a WGN series that ran for a single season in 2019.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com... social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR20BeElRCtQSLeloxormqVIxsYmwLm1NVA6YXIqxWRyTPIFM2c31b_Zhj8

Orange is the New Black, Law & Order, and CSI actor and former NFL player Brad William Henke died in his sleep on Tuesday at the age of 56.

While the cause of Henke’s death remains unclear, sources connected to his family confirmed his passing to TMZ.

Died in their sleep, died in their sleep, died in their sleep over, and over, and over. In 59 years of life, and lets say 30 of those paying close attention to what was going on around me, I have never seen anything like this.
edit on 2-12-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
www.breitbart.com... social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR20BeElRCtQSLeloxormqVIxsYmwLm1NVA6YXIqxWRyTPIFM2c31b_Zhj8

Orange is the New Black, Law & Order, and CSI actor and former NFL player Brad William Henke died in his sleep on Tuesday at the age of 56.

While the cause of Henke’s death remains unclear, sources connected to his family confirmed his passing to TMZ.

Died in their sleep, died in their sleep, died in their sleep over, and over, and over. In 59 years of life, and lets say 30 of those paying close attention to what was going on around me, I have never seen anything like this.

It's normal for young and healthy people to die in their sleep. Don't ask any questions, just obey and die.

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I could see how the Powers That Be……..would want to eliminate a large part of the worlds population……

This 2015 Documentary is an incentive for them……imo

As for the Powers That Be……..perhaps we are not dying, in mass, fast enough.

👽
edit on 2-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

TikTok Star Dies ‘Unexpectedly’ at 21 Years Old: ‘Truly an Incredible Person’

Canadian TikTok star Megha Thakur passed away recently at the age of 21, Yahoo! Style reported Thursday.

“It is with heavy hearts we announce the light of our life, our kind, caring, and beautiful daughter, Megha Thakur, suddenly and unexpectedly passed away on November 24, 2022 in the early morning hours,” the young woman’s parents wrote in a post to her Instagram page:

“Megha was a confident and independent young woman. She will be dearly missed. She loved her fans and would have wanted you to know of her passing,” the post continued.

Followers expressed their sadness over the news, one person writing, “She was such a talented and kind young woman. May she Rest In Peace.”

“I’m so so sorry for your loss. This is heartbreaking, can’t believe this is real. She was truly an incredible person, didn’t deserve to go so early. Rest easy angel,” another commented.

The influencer from Brampton, Ontario, promoted body positivity and “often spoke about embracing your body type and about the need for representation of various body shapes and sizes in the media. Thakur, who had over 930K followers in TikTok, was also known for her dancing clips,” according to the Economic Times.

And another one. 21 years old, and her whole life ahead of her, lost to the miraculous vaxxine. I'm sure all those grammas out there whom we were told we were going to kill are happy that she was vaccinated so she didn't accidentally murder them.

FFS...
edit on 3-12-2022 by MaxxAction because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Family Blames Pfizer Shot After Their 18-Year-Old Healthy Daughter Dies Suddenly From Unknown Cause

The family of a young woman from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma has revealed that their 18-year-old healthy daughter died unexpectedly on November 9 from an unknown cause.

Trista Deane Martin, a 2022 graduate of Broken Arrow High School, died suddenly months after receiving the Pfizer shot.

“I woke up this morning & for that split second before I was totally awake, I thought it was all just a horrible dream… then reality came crashing down around me, drowning me, crushing me, you are gone,” Trista’s mother, Taylor Martin, wrote on her Facebook account. “Why??? None of this makes any sense. I’m lost. I’m broken.”

Taylor was devastated by the loss of her daughter and couldn’t understand what had happened.

“Our sweet, funny, fierce, caring, kind, strong, there are not enough words, daughter is gone. In the blink of an eye, gone. Trista Deanè Martin passed away yesterday evening & we have no answers. No why. Just gone. She was only 18. She was just starting her adult life. This isn’t fair. This isn’t right. Your children are not supposed to go before you,” she continued.

“She actually had already had COVID twice & the media made her think she still needed the shot,” she wrote.

“I blame the media for scaring our children into believing the BS!” Taylor added.

“This has to be stopped! They need to be held accountable!” she continued.

ccording to Allen, her daughter has natural antibodies because she had Covid twice prior to receiving the shot.

“She got a check-up in July. They found nothing out of the ordinary. I am not anti-vax. I’m anti-Covid vax. We all already had covid and have natural antibodies. There was no legitimate reason for her to get this shot behind my back,” Allen wrote.

Allen stated that her daughter suffered heart swelling and organ failure.

“She had no history of diabetes, yet had a blood glucose level of over 600, and her heart was swollen as I watched her die. YOU are shameful,” Allen responded to a troll on Twitter.

Anyone?? Heart swelling and organ failure at 18 is a bit outside the norm of what 18 year olds normally have to deal with. But some of us can rest easier knowing that this 18 year old isn't going to be spreading covid. SMH...

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Megha Thakur died in a car accident:

geniuscelebs.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Not according to her parents...

this is what they posted on her instagram account so her followers would know.

meghaminnd
It is with heavy hearts we announce the light of our life, our kind, caring, and beautiful daughter, Megha Thakur, suddenly and unexpectedly passed away on November 24, 2022 in the early morning hours.

No mention of a car wreck.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Not according to her parents...

this is what they posted on her instagram account so her followers would know.

meghaminnd
It is with heavy hearts we announce the light of our life, our kind, caring, and beautiful daughter, Megha Thakur, suddenly and unexpectedly passed away on November 24, 2022 in the early morning hours.

No mention of a car wreck.

The media is trying to cover it up, i covered this in my thread as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-12-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

No mention of any cause of death.

Plenty on social media etc.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Cover up, eh? It's all over the news.

How is Pele?

Are all those World Cup fans in all those stadiums or any of the players dropping dead?

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join