It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Desantis: There would be no COVID-19 vaccine mandates for children

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

originally posted by: MykeNukem
However, has the Government and School Boards been following the recommendations of the CDC throughout the plandemic? Yes. That's where we see the issue.

Florida school districts have been following the standards and practices set forth by Florida Health and the Florida surgeon general, not the CDC. The districts can make recommendations (ie masks and vaccines) though they cannot require them. I cannot speak to other states.

Honest question:

Where does the Florida Health and the Florida surgeon general get their recommendations from?

Maybe the next SG WILL follow the recommendations, that's not acceptable.

edit on 10/20/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
HURRR DURRR, the CDC doesn't set policy. DURRR

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem
I hope it all blows up in their face, it kind of is, but I think they will rubber stamp it in the end.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Where does the Florida Health and the Florida surgeon general get their recommendations from?

Florida Health gets sets its policies, practices, and standards from the Surgeon General. The Surgeon General is appointed by the governor. The person to currently hold this position is Joseph Ladapo. He is willing to look beyond toeing the line and draw his own conclusions from the data that is available and in a position to act in accordance with it.

The previous Surgeon General, Scott Rivkees, was in the position from early 2019 through late 2021. His approach early on to the pandemic was much more in line with the CDC, which was why Florida had some limited lockdowns, masking was allowed, etc.

Neither person changes the fact that the CDC does not set policy, each state's health department does.

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Your chart shows your ignorance. It is correct that the CDC only makes recommendations, however that is the only part that is. The decision to follow those recommendations and set them as policy is up to each state's health department. This has been explained previously within this thread.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: MykeNukem
I hope it all blows up in their face, it kind of is, but I think they will rubber stamp it in the end.

Me too.

They're also going to take this CDC recommendation and run with it, then wonder what all the hub-bub is about.

What? A foreign government will use this CDC recommendation as justification to give experimental jabs to kids? It's JUST a recommendation.....omg lmfao...laughable argument omg. We've ALL seen the results of their "recommendations"

Ever hear of "mandateering", lol

Ah well, so be it.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Florida Health gets sets its policies, practices, and standards from the Surgeon General. The Surgeon General is appointed by the governor. The person to currently hold this position is Joseph Ladapo. He is willing to look beyond toeing the line and draw his own conclusions from the data that is available and in a position to act in accordance with it.

The previous Surgeon General, Scott Rivkees, was in the position from early 2019 through late 2021. His approach early on to the pandemic was much more in line with the CDC, which was why Florida had some limited lockdowns, masking was allowed, etc.

Neither person changes the fact that the CDC does not set policy, each state's health department does.

Your chart shows your ignorance. It is correct that the CDC only makes recommendations, however that is the only part that is. The decision to follow those recommendations and set them as policy is up to each state's health department. This has been explained previously within this thread.

There we go.

And all that to say this:

You know darn well where this recommendation will lead. At the very least to political turmoil (best case scenario), at the worst? Dead kids.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

The real question is: when are you getting the 7th booster?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You know darn well where this recommendation will lead. At the very least to political turmoil (best case scenario), at the worst? Dead kids.

The recommendation will lead to some states following it while others do not. Which states do and don't may change over time, especially with several gubernatorial elections (36 states) taking place this fall.

If you live in a state that does follow the recommendation then there are other avenues available. Here are some examples:
You can seek medical or religious exemptions.
You can acquire a fake card (this is illegal, but one has a moral duty to disobey unjust laws).
You can have your children attend alternative schools (ie private schools, home school, co-op).

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

If you think I've even gotten one shot, I've got news for you.

Facts are facts. I have presented them in here without opinion. The short of it is that the CDC can only make recommendations, while it is up to the individual state's health department to enact policy. DeSantis had nothing to do with it, despite his efforts to appear the champion in this regard.

If you don't like, can't comprehend, don't agree with, or some combination of the aforementioned facts presented that is your problem, not mine.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   

The recommendation will lead to some states following it while others do not. Which states do and don't may change over time, especially with several gubernatorial elections (36 states) taking place this fall.

If you live in a state that does follow the recommendation then there are other avenues available. Here are some examples:
You can seek medical or religious exemptions.
You can acquire a fake card (this is illegal, but one has a moral duty to disobey unjust laws).
You can have your children attend alternative schools (ie private schools, home school, co-op).

If you think I've even gotten one shot, I've got news for you.

Facts are facts. I have presented them in here without opinion. The short of it is that the CDC can only make recommendations, while it is up to the individual state's health department to enact policy. DeSantis had nothing to do with it, despite his efforts to appear the champion in this regard.

If you don't like, can't comprehend, don't agree with, or some combination of the aforementioned facts presented that is your problem, not mine.

I don't reside in ANY state.

Unless a state of confusion counts...

I'm just fighting these BS mandates tooth and nail.

Having to break the law to live your life as an otherwise law abiding citizen isn't really a solution or a valid suggestion, but, agreed, I've already had to to it.

Not sure why you have a mind block going on this, the implications are simple: They will cause kids to die, parents to freak out, and societal turmoil like we've never seen.

We already know the facts. What's the point of posting facts and not discussing their implications?

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   

It's great that you are able to express your freedom to do so.

Having to break the law to live your life as an otherwise law abiding citizen isn't really a solution or a valid suggestion.

You have followed every law to the letter? Even the laws that contradict other laws? Even laws that are not enforced? Even laws that are laughably outdated?

Never indulged in illegal substances? Never jaywalked? Never sang a copyrighted song in public (ie "Happy Birthday" or several modern Christmas carols)? Never drove over the speed limit? Never drove without a seatbelt on? Never rolled through a stop sign? Never smoked in a non-smoking area?

I doubt that anyone is that Puritanical.

Here is a quote from one of my favorite novels, Robert A Heinlein's The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, that should sum my views up concisely for you.

“I will accept any rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”

Not sure why you have a mind block going on this, the implications are simple...

The implications are that this is a recommendation and not a requirement set forth by the CDC. Again, if you live in a state where this is followed and made a requirement, there are ways around it. To go into more detail on the examples previously listed it should be pointed out that:

- All fifty states allow for medical exemptions from any and all vaccines. Nearly all allow for religious exemptions. A small handful also allow for philosophical exemptions. Only six states do not allow religious or philosophical exemptions.

- If you are willing to break the law then that is your choice. See my statements above within this post.

- Many private schools will not require vaccines of any sort. Home schooling or joining a co-op is also a legal way to keep your children educated and free from vaccine requirements.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   

It's great that you are able to express your freedom to do so.

Having to break the law to live your life as an otherwise law abiding citizen isn't really a solution or a valid suggestion.

You have followed every law to the letter? Even the laws that contradict other laws? Even laws that are not enforced? Even laws that are laughably outdated?

Never indulged in illegal substances? Never jaywalked? Never sang a copyrighted song in public (ie "Happy Birthday" or several modern Christmas carols)? Never drove over the speed limit? Never drove without a seatbelt on? Never rolled through a stop sign? Never smoked in a non-smoking area?

I doubt that anyone is that Puritanical.

Here is a quote from one of my favorite novels, Robert A Heinlein's The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, that should sum my views up concisely for you.

“I will accept any rules that you feel necessary to your freedom. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”

Not sure why you have a mind block going on this, the implications are simple...

The implications are that this is a recommendation and not a requirement set forth by the CDC. Again, if you live in a state where this is followed and made a requirement, there are ways around it. To go into more detail on the examples previously listed it should be pointed out that:

- All fifty states allow for medical exemptions from any and all vaccines. Nearly all allow for religious exemptions. A small handful also allow for philosophical exemptions. Only six states do not allow religious or philosophical exemptions.

- If you are willing to break the law then that is your choice. See my statements above within this post.

- Many private schools will not require vaccines of any sort. Home schooling or joining a co-op is also a legal way to keep your children educated and free from vaccine requirements.

Whoa there bud.

I've had no problem with living life the way I see fit, admitting to what I've done openly and as a political dissident would just be stupidity on my part.

You didn't address the point at all.

You support dissension but just too afraid to admit it? I can understand that....don't respect it, but I understand it.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Passing the buck won't work when they realize that their beautiful healthy young son or daughter suddenly died. Because they gave them this poison. A few will take revenge.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Passing the buck won't work when they realize that their beautiful healthy young son or daughter suddenly died. Because they gave them this poison. A few will take revenge.

A few million.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Asmodeus3

My Gubernatorial choice here in AZ -- Kari Lake -- has pledged the same, as has our current Governor -- Ducey.

We just gotta get Kari into office!

As one fellow Arizonian to another, we have to find a way to get Kari elected. I will be casting my vote for her soon. I am encouraging everyone I know to do the same. Pray for AZ haha.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   

HURRR DURRR, the CDC doesn't set policy. DURRR

Spot on!

It's unbelievable how much influence a political organisation such as the CDC has on matters of public health. Yes, they only 'recommend' but want their recommendations to be followed as if they are gospel.

Florida's Surgeon General and Governor together with his office have other thoughts and well done to them!

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 12:59 AM
link   

However, has the Government and School Boards been following the recommendations of the CDC throughout the plandemic? Yes. That's where we see the issue.

Florida school districts have been following the standards and practices set forth by Florida Health and the Florida surgeon general, not the CDC. The districts can make recommendations (ie masks and vaccines) though they cannot require them. I cannot speak to other states.

It's obvious that the CDC tries to influence all decisions taken by different states. They don't have to explain themselves much as they use their credibility (which has been damaged over the years) to push the politics of mass vaccinations for all.

They seem to be moving at the speed of science just as Pfizer has been doing the last two years.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Get ready for round three or better year three of crimes against humanity, this time the babies seem to become the target of these criminals. I can´t believe that they try it with the same lies which are all debunked meanwhile.

This is a german article from yesterday, the whole text is one enormous lie, from the first to the last sentence:

After the Corona vaccines from Pfizer/Biontech as well as Moderna have shown their effectiveness in adults, the EU Medicines Agency EMA now recommends them for the protection of the youngest.

The EU Medicines Agency (EMA) has cleared the way for two Corona vaccines for babies aged six months and older. With the vaccines of the manufacturers Pfizer/Biontech and Moderna, respectively, such children could also be protected from a Corona infection, the EMA announced in Amsterdam on Wednesday. Both vaccines were already approved for adults and children aged five and six years, respectively. However, the doses for babies and young children are significantly lower.

Now the EU Commission must still agree to the approval; this is considered a formality. However, whether babies are offered a Corona vaccination at all is a decision for the respective EU member states. According to EMA experts, studies had shown that even babies and young children would be protected from infection at a very low dose.

After vaccination, fatigue can occur, loss of appetite, skin rash or pain at the injection site, according to the EMA. However, these side effects are usually very mild and last only a few days, they said. EMA experts will continue to monitor and evaluate the safety and efficacy of both vaccines.

Both vaccines have already shown efficacy in adults, the EMA said. They prevented severe disease progression, hospitalization, and deaths after corona infection.
Link

I can´t describe with words what i think and how i feel about these criminals and their cheap lies, their targets and goals, their anti-human agenda. I hope these Dr Mengeles get what they ask for and what they deserve.

edit on 21 10 2022 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Get ready for round three or better year three of crimes against humanity, this time the babies seem to become the target of these criminals. I can´t believe that they try it with the same lies which are all debunked meanwhile.

This is a german article from yesterday, the whole text is one enormous lie, from the first to the last sentence:

After the Corona vaccines from Pfizer/Biontech as well as Moderna have shown their effectiveness in adults, the EU Medicines Agency EMA now recommends them for the protection of the youngest.

The EU Medicines Agency (EMA) has cleared the way for two Corona vaccines for babies aged six months and older. With the vaccines of the manufacturers Pfizer/Biontech and Moderna, respectively, such children could also be protected from a Corona infection, the EMA announced in Amsterdam on Wednesday. Both vaccines were already approved for adults and children aged five and six years, respectively. However, the doses for babies and young children are significantly lower.

Now the EU Commission must still agree to the approval; this is considered a formality. However, whether babies are offered a Corona vaccination at all is a decision for the respective EU member states. According to EMA experts, studies had shown that even babies and young children would be protected from infection at a very low dose.

After vaccination, fatigue can occur, loss of appetite, skin rash or pain at the injection site, according to the EMA. However, these side effects are usually very mild and last only a few days, they said. EMA experts will continue to monitor and evaluate the safety and efficacy of both vaccines.

Both vaccines have already shown efficacy in adults, the EMA said. They prevented severe disease progression, hospitalization, and deaths after corona infection.
Link

I can´t describe with words what i think and how i feel about these criminals and their cheap lies, their targets and goals, their anti-human agenda. I hope these Dr Mengeles get what they ask for and what they deserve.

Same story as with the CDC.
They seem to be confusing a range of issues, including the ability to prevent transmission, infection, severe illness and death. But most importantly they seem to be really confused with the different age groups and the risk to benefit ratio in each age group.

The chances that young and healthy people get seriously ill and/or die from Covid are miniscule.

www.medrxiv.org...

0-19 IFR = 0.0003%

We expect 3 deaths per million infections in the 0-19 age group. There would be more serious adverse reactions and deaths in this group if you aim to vaccinate a million people in this age group trying to save very few as it seems.

edit on 21-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

As someone who lives in Florida I really like DeSantis!!

He isn't putting up this crap at all! During lockdowns, we didn't have any. No masks were worn unless you went to a doctors office, they were the only ones who pushed masks.

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   
He falls short

Should be: any such type of coercion or requirements regarding that vax garbage will lead to lengthy imprisonment

That’s the correct statement for every state

<< 1    3  4 >>

join