It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These COVID Statistics Are Mind Blowing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The infection fatality rate (IFR) of COVID-19 among non-elderly people in the absence of vaccination or prior infection is important to estimate accurately, since 94% of the global population is younger than 70 years and 86% is younger than 60 years.

Fatality Rate of covid in non-elderly people PRE-VACCINATION was lower than previously suggested.

0.0003% - 0-19yrs
0.003% - 20-29yrs
0.011% - 30-39yrs
0.035% - 40-49yrs
0.129% - 50-59yrs
0.501% - 60-69yrs

And we shut down the world, fired people from jobs, forced people to get jabs, made little kids wear masks, shut schools down, when the true fatality rate was 1/2 percent for everybody under 69........how insane is that?
Everybody of school age .0003% IFR rate, why would we ever force them, of all people, the risks were way higher than the any possible rewards for them. What a bogus sham.

LINK
IFR ARTICLE

Statistically; is this the least lethal pandemic in the history of the world ?
edit on 18-10-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Edit
edit on 18-10-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

They shut the world down for the flu, I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The only question I have is when we upended the dinner table, was it because of incompetence or malfeasance?

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
The only question I have is when we upended the dinner table, was it because of incompetence or malfeasance?

Both

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

And we shut down the world, fired people from jobs, forced people to get jabs, made little kids wear masks, shut schools down, when the true fatality rate was 1/2 percent for everybody under 69

I posted here on ATS , when this first began , that it would be over by June-July of that year.
Then the fear propaganda and the "cooking of books " started .
It was aimed at the most vulnerable two groups.
The elderly and the young .
The elderly (for the most part , not me) who would be the first to be concerned.
The young , as they have not learned of "common sense" yet .

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Shut the world down to take poison jab
edit on 18-10-2022 by whiteblack because: Don't take covid vax

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
For an overall IFR of .15%.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

and yet the Flu disappeared for the entirety of the Pandemic and Abra-ka-dabra it's back in 2022 .

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Suspicious from the start.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
And there's still people wearing masks...

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
50 years from now people will look back on the Covid Pandemic as a form of mass hysteria.

As I've stated from the beginning, you have to ask why there was such an over reaction from authorities? The most obvious answer is that the govt knew C19 was a man-made virus. They most likely had no idea how bad it could get (or not). So they over reacted in order to try to protect the public. This is also why they were so eager as well to squash dissent and censor.

Basically, they were responding with the goal of actually protecting the public and trying to prevent the spread, but at the same time, they were also trying to cover up the origins of the virus and prevent implicating themselves in its development.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Worse, mean Tweets.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

50 years from now people will look back on the Covid Pandemic as a form of mass hysteria.

Not unlike the ' Salem Witch Trials ' .

What is more dangerous than a panicked Mob of people ?

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
They shut it all down, not because of a pandemic, but to kick off the great reset, build back better, climate change or fourth turning.
It doesn’t matter what you know it as it has started.

They needed a crisis so they created one, hyped it, profited off of it and now they’re going to tighten the grip, and then offer to save us by imprisonment through more debt, this time digitally through the government’s version of crypto.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
And there's still people wearing masks...

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   

IFR is an estimate based upon assumptions about the prevalence of unreported infections.

We can see, from the more absolute numbers, like mortality attributed to COVID-19 that the IFR figures are quite dodgy.

While IFR is reasonable for trying to estimate how fast and far an infectious disease may spread, the CFR number, which compares known tested cases to case mortality, is probably a more reliable number for medical staff who must have good intelligence for dealing with any sort of epidemic or pandemic.

The distance between IFR and CFR numbers shows how 'trustable' the estimate is likely to be.

Because also of the wide variation of IFR estimates, where nearly every researcher has a different IFR (even when analyzing the same population), it is possible to cherry-pick IFR's in meta-analyses such as this, to represent an opinion rather than some sort of hard fact.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

As I've stated from the beginning, you have to ask why there was such an over reaction from authorities? The most obvious answer is that the govt knew C19 was a man-made virus. They most likely had no idea how bad it could get (or not). So they over reacted in order to try to protect the public. This is also why they were so eager as well to squash dissent and censor.

Basically, they were responding with the goal of actually protecting the public and trying to prevent the spread, but at the same time, they were also trying to cover up the origins of the virus and prevent implicating themselves in its development.
I agree, except that the government couldn't give a *!$#% about any of us, in fact they prefer most of us dead.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Alternatively, the virus and vaccine were prepared earlier and the rest is just theatre for ugly people.

a reply to: Edumakated

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

The infection fatality rate (IFR) of COVID-19 among non-elderly people in the absence of vaccination or prior infection is important to estimate accurately, since 94% of the global population is younger than 70 years and 86% is younger than 60 years.

Fatality Rate of covid in non-elderly people PRE-VACCINATION was lower than previously suggested.

0.0003% - 0-19yrs
0.003% - 20-29yrs
0.011% - 30-39yrs
0.035% - 40-49yrs
0.129% - 50-59yrs
0.501% - 60-69yrs

And we shut down the world, fired people from jobs, forced people to get jabs, made little kids wear masks, shut schools down, when the true fatality rate was 1/2 percent for everybody under 69........how insane is that?
Everybody of school age .0003% IFR rate, why would we ever force them, of all people, the risks were way higher than the any possible rewards for them. What a bogus sham.

LINK
IFR ARTICLE

Statistically; is this the least lethal pandemic in the history of the world ?

It was a plandemic scamdemic.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join