It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French General: People who resisted the COVID jabs are superheroes!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

given the battle those who lost loved ones have which I follow closely through the coroner courts it'll be a while before I do.. after a year of trying to understand what happened, it looks like the placement of vaccine led to a vaccines escape which my immune system attacked creating a pf4 clot. Swansea uni did a study into it.. still unsure how common it is or not...

it really sucked having to relearn everything again.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I do think there is an intelligence factor here when determining not to get them. And that's what upsets people so much when they thought they were smarter than they really are.

This message is approved by the same people who refused to help after 9/11.

Remember the "Cheese Eat Surrender Monkeys"?

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Can you explain what happened in a way I might understand it?

When you say Swansea university did research I assume you mean on the issue in general and not on you in person?

originally posted by: nickyw

given the battle those who lost loved ones have which I follow closely through the coroner courts it'll be a while before I do.. after a year of trying to understand what happened, it looks like the placement of vaccine led to a vaccines escape which my immune system attacked creating a pf4 clot. Swansea uni did a study into it.. still unsure how common it is or not...

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Can you explain what happened in a way I might understand it?

When you say Swansea university did research I assume you mean on the issue in general and not on you in person?

She had an serious adverse reaction from the vaccine as far I understand it. But look at the posts earlier.

edit on 19-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I do think there is an intelligence factor here when determining not to get them. And that's what upsets people so much when they thought they were smarter than they really are.

This message is approved by the same people who refused to help after 9/11.

Remember the "Cheese Eat Surrender Monkeys"?

Did the General have something to say about 9/11? If not, you're lookin' pretty stupid.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

simply put it was an auto immune response, what Swansea discovered is the vaccine escape part i.e. that if the vaccine got into the blood stream the autoimmune system could attack the vaccine and that could create a pf4 clot which is a jelly like clot, the median age of for this was 46 and with no underlying health conditions it creates a totally different recovery path to normal strokes, and I was asked to talk to give talks to healthcare professionals to understand the difference and that's why I'm writing a book on my recovery journey..

Its lucky I live close to gods waiting room and they have 6 hyper acute stroke wards and some of the best clinicians in the country given my fitness level had 3 weeks of investigations into why I had a stroke.. which was good as it took time to learn not to fall off the loo

edit on 19-10-2022 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

a reply to: Boadicea

good points, as i see it the data (displaced mortality ect) its has highlighted the initial response (expected science) of a lockdown for 3 weeks was right the rest was a lurch into puritanical tyranny they can't let go and is now used as one of many sticks to beat the all dissenters with. the problem with this is it'll push ever more people into taking extreme positions.. especially as more people lose loved ones or homes and jobs, at this point no good can come of where we are still heading..

I agree, and it's the censorship of information -- the tyranny -- which creates this debacle. Can't tell anyone that Ivermectin works... can't tell anyone that ventilators kill... can't tell anyone that simple supplements like Vitamins C and D can help prevent complications and the most severe symptoms... can't tell anyone about the clear conflicts of interests of doctors like Fauci and the medical treatments being pushed...

Not everyone, but most people don't take extreme positions unless they're only fed extreme information.

You have to stand up just as the good General said.
If you think Ivermectin works then you do so by supported evidence. If you have even basic knowledge and some evidence you can support a range of matters.

A quick look at Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org...

William Campbell and Satoshi Ōmura won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for its discovery and applications.[15] It is on the World Health Organization's List of Essential Medicines,[16] and is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration as an antiparasitic agent.[17] In 2018, it was the 420th most commonly prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 100,000 prescriptions.[18] It is available as a generic medicine.[19][20]

Key point: Generic medicine (bottom of the text)

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Of course -- You're preaching to the choir!

If you think Ivermectin works then you do so by supported evidence. If you have even basic knowledge and some evidence you can support a range of matters.

And it's impossible to "have even basic knowledge" when that information is withheld and censored. That's all I was saying.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Of course -- You're preaching to the choir!

And it's impossible to "have even basic knowledge" when that information is withheld and censored. That's all I was saying.

If you do search you will find plenty eventhough much could be censored.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 05:55 PM
link   
When someone gushes so passionately I can’t help wondering when the other shoe will drop. Maybe I have trust issues, but I guess that’s why I’m a member of ATS. He speaks of critical thinking, but flattery is often a sure way to interfere with someone’s critical thinking, you know, like a sh1t sandwich!

The vaccine was a game of weighing the odds between what’s more likely to frak you up least if it goes wrong, covid or the jab. That’s why I steered clear of the mRNA version. So I spose that to some extent I should get a nice warm fuzzy feeling of confirmation reading that speech, since he seems to be inferring that mRNA is riskier than covid. But, nah, I’m still exhibiting trust issues.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

If you do search you will find plenty eventhough much could be censored.

Sure we will!

And if we know what we need to look for, what keywords to use, what constitutes valid research, study and science, then we'll find even better.

But the less we know about what to look for and what questions to ask, the more likely we'll get a whole lot of garbage along with the gems.

Censorship doesn't work. Information and education does work, and helping people with that is much more productive and effective.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

a reply to: nonspecific

simply put it was an auto immune response, what Swansea discovered is the vaccine escape part i.e. that if the vaccine got into the blood stream the autoimmune system could attack the vaccine and that could create a pf4 clot which is a jelly like clot, the median age of for this was 46 and with no underlying health conditions it creates a totally different recovery path to normal strokes, and I was asked to talk to give talks to healthcare professionals to understand the difference and that's why I'm writing a book on my recovery journey..

Its lucky I live close to gods waiting room and they have 6 hyper acute stroke wards and some of the best clinicians in the country given my fitness level had 3 weeks of investigations into why I had a stroke.. which was good as it took time to learn not to fall off the loo

Autoimmune issues and possible carcinogenesis have been discussed quite a lot. What isn't understood yet is that many of them won't be seen until later on and will materialize as medium and long term serious adverse reactions.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Wow, this almost brought tears to my eyes as one of the 1% unvaccinated in my country.

Luckily, I had a seat at the Christmas table, but got into a little dispute when my mother wanted to sit on the opposite end of the table from me.

I watched the hysteria unfold with bottomless disbelief, and sometimes I felt really alienated and as if the whole ordeal was a dream, for so many reasons.

If you told me a year before that I would be planning an escape just in case the authorities decided to force vaccinate people, since it was called for in the media, in one of the safest and countries in the world, where the government is trusted by mostly everyone, I'd laugh and call you a liar.

These past years have been a real eye opener for me.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Pointofview

Do you mind sharing which country is this?
If not it doesn't matter as the hysteria, paranoia, irrationality and fear were global phenomena fuelled to a large extent by scientific illiteracy that applies to much of the population.

However not everyone is irrational or illiterate.
The letter re-published by the General is a testimony to this. It gives support and encouragement to those who resisted this unscientific and most ludicrous and absurd campaign we have ever seen.

edit on 19-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pointofview
Wow, this almost brought tears to my eyes as one of the 1% unvaccinated in my country.

Luckily, I had a seat at the Christmas table, but got into a little dispute when my mother wanted to sit on the opposite end of the table from me.

I watched the hysteria unfold with bottomless disbelief, and sometimes I felt really alienated and as if the whole ordeal was a dream, for so many reasons.

If you told me a year before that I would be planning an escape just in case the authorities decided to force vaccinate people, since it was called for in the media, in one of the safest and countries in the world, where the government is trusted by mostly everyone, I'd laugh and call you a liar.

These past years have been a real eye opener for me.

Much the same as in Canada, we thought we were a free country and that we lived in peace despite different opinions. Bottomless disbelief sums it up well. My life is permanently changed but I kept my integrity. There will be no more christmas or gatherings for me, not even interested anymore.

I also thought I might have to run away if forced vaccines became a thing. Had no plan at the time, do now, just in case but it sure was a shock to the system to see virtually everyone I know stop questioning and start turning on that small percentage. Unbelievable.

Stay strong Norway.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

So how did you avoid the "pressure"

What did you do to avoid it?

If you are knowledgeable and powerful you are unlikely to get pressured.

However had I seen pressure coming on my way then I would have moved away at THE SPEED OF SCIENCE!!!

True for me too, there wasn't a moment I feared the virus and never would have conceded to the shots because of the many years of preparation for this. Awareness goes a long way, but I was attacked on so many levels for my decisions. More the fallout of propaganda, feeling ripped from society. I grumbled about this but my friend reminded me I never had much love for society anyway but the issue is more being shunned/alienated against one's will.

I think what shocked me most was the censorship and how it cut people off from their communities and normal channels of discussion.

It now feels like it was a test but it isn't over yet.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

So how did you avoid the "pressure"

What did you do to avoid it?

If you are knowledgeable and powerful you are unlikely to get pressured.

However had I seen pressure coming on my way then I would have moved away at THE SPEED OF SCIENCE!!!

True for me too, there wasn't a moment I feared the virus and never would have conceded to the shots because of the many years of preparation for this. Awareness goes a long way, but I was attacked on so many levels for my decisions. More the fallout of propaganda, feeling ripped from society. I grumbled about this but my friend reminded me I never had much love for society anyway but the issue is more being shunned/alienated against one's will.

I think what shocked me most was the censorship and how it cut people off from their communities and normal channels of discussion.

It now feels like it was a test but it isn't over yet.

In addition if you read the statistics of this disease and if you are young and healthy then the chances of getting seriously or die from Covid are astronomically small.

It is linked by another member on another thread

www.medrxiv.org...

If you are let's say in the age group 0-19 the chance of dying due to Covid is 0.0003% or 3 deaths in a million infections. If you are in the age group 20-29 the chance is 3 in 100,000 infections.

If you are healthy though the above chances are close to zero! Effectively the chances of someone being young healthy and die die to Covid is almost zero.

I have also linked the paper in global IFR which stands at around 0.15%

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Indeed the censorship is colossal and the hysteria, paranoia, and fear that swept the world, are still unexplained in terms of common sense and reasonable human behaviour. Something went really wrong.

But as the good General said you need to stand your ground and decide for yourself. Group thinking isn't a good choice. It has to be avoided.

You said in the reply above that there would be no more Christmas or gatherings. I suspect you are talking about your family? Did they put pressure to you to get vaccinated?

Needless to say that the majority of the population is scientifically illiterate and this plays a key role in manipulating the masses.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
When someone gushes so passionately I can’t help wondering when the other shoe will drop. Maybe I have trust issues, but I guess that’s why I’m a member of ATS. He speaks of critical thinking, but flattery is often a sure way to interfere with someone’s critical thinking, you know, like a sh1t sandwich!

The vaccine was a game of weighing the odds between what’s more likely to frak you up least if it goes wrong, covid or the jab. That’s why I steered clear of the mRNA version. So I spose that to some extent I should get a nice warm fuzzy feeling of confirmation reading that speech, since he seems to be inferring that mRNA is riskier than covid. But, nah, I’m still exhibiting trust issues.

You may want to have a look also at the statistics of the disease and what happens when someone is young and healthy. The chances that you die from Covid are effectively zero.

www.medrxiv.org...

0-19 age group has an infection fatality rate of 0.0003% i.e 3 deaths per million infections

20-29 has an IFR of 0.003% i.e 3 deaths per 100,000 infections

And so on....

Getting injected with untested and potentially hazardous products it's not a wise option especially if you are young or middle aged and have no underlying health conditions.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I did notice those stats, thanks and i concur.

My hope is that it's all just a money making scam and the public have been jabbed with something that won't harm the vast majority, as opposed to the kind of agenda that lurks in the darker recesses of out collective 'paranoia'.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   
the vaccine was an IQ test

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join