It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!!!Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated!!! One Year Later…

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I did a few threads on that early on. The asshats who puked up the official narrative were there. saved for all time.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I seem to remember you were a big advocate of natural immunity and the benefit of the increased antibodies if my memory serves me?

a reply to: network dude

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I did a few threads on that early on. The asshats who puked up the official narrative were there. saved for all time.

Yep! Natural immunity could be a criminal offense....

Imagine you regard one who has been infected and death successfully with the virus as 'unprotected' or 'unvaccinated'. I mean you need to rewrite the books in biology again.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

I should have been clearer. I meant no sane person really cares about the 'virus' anymore.
Of course everyone that was forced to take the jab, anyone who lost work, or has health problems from the jab, has every right to be pissed off and more.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Yeah I got a huge was of cash for spreading lies online.

I'm retired now.

a reply to: Tekner

That's what all the anti-vaxx doctors were doing though. They got free forced retirement and huge payouts from big Anti-Pharma for questioning pfizer

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

There's not a great deal to say really is there.

Pandemic of the unvaccinated sounds like something political as opposed to scientific.

There's also a limit to the amount of abuse you can take in one day so I'm personally saving my interaction for later on when I've got some real world stuff out of the way.

no offence, but you are a bit weak in the "I'm going to kill you" department. While you have been a bit vax happy, you still show signs of intelligent life. You weren't the prey I was hoping would come along.

The one's who argued against natural immunity, and puked up the official narrative about shaming those who didn't want the shot need a bit of love. (IMHO). If the information doesn't change soon, most won't be able to deny the reality.

I am new here so I missed these wonderful conversations where natural immunity was criminalised and condemned.

But imagine one claims that vaccine immunity is superior to natural immunity?!

Let's say you produce antibodies only against one antigenic site and on the other hand against 26 or 27. I can't remember exactly.

It's the same people who in the absence of evidence and absence of knowledge of basic principles in biology and immunology, argue on the basis of politics and ideology.

This is pretty much it for me. Early on, in April 2020, I was truly amazed at how easily the public was deceived into thinking natural immunity wasn't a thing. It was right then that I knew something was deeply wrong. I'm not a scientist, etc. etc., but the information on viruses and natural immunity has been around for decades. And we're expected to believe that suddenly, this new virus doesn't abide by the same rules?

But people just don't know much about anything it appears.

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis
Hello ATS!!
It’s your old pal posing another very simple question to the community. Specifically to people that are pro covid shots. The question is this:

If the covid shots were never tested for transmission before market, how was it a “!!!PANDEMIC OF THE UNVACCINATED!!!”?

Please answer the question without deflections to other subjects. It’s a simple question, it should have a simple response. That’s all that many heard for MONTHS. That it’s because of unvaccinated people that others are getting sick still. That “covid stops with you”.

Please explain this to me in a logical way that makes sense.

A Military General in France says everyone who resisted the Vaccines should be given a medal of bravery and wisdom.

They are "Superheroes": truthsocial.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Eh, aren’t French generals known for giving up or something though?

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: Dalamax

The shot never vaccinated anyone from anything, therefore everyone was unvaccinated, and the media beat the drums of pestilence.

With your permission, I'd like to pinch that please.
Rainbows
Jane

As you will

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis
Eh, aren’t French generals known for giving up or something though?

a reply to: carewemust

There is a practical reason why they wear brown pants.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
But it isn't about the vax. This is like how the 9/11 'conspiracies' all surround WTC7 but nothing else. No one ever really wants to discuss the how or why...because COVID was an attack on the world by China.

That is who should be held responsible. What happened after was global control. There was a 2 month span, the first wave, where I was a bit worried they over played the hand and more would die but it did not happen.

2 completely different strains. One that went through Europe and one that hit the US West Coast. All COVID did was give China needed information to release another toxic agent and how easy it would spread.

It was only 10 short months ago, less than a year, that people were still being threatened with their jobs and there were government mandates. They kept us from families while celebrating felons with gold coffins. A lot of people have not forgotten this. In about 20 days that anger will be revealed again at the voting box.

No vax for me or family. We have each had it a few times. A cold. While the vax was a good idea it was not a cure.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax
Thank you!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   
They are very keen to eliminate the unvaccinated group as it would be impossible to make any comparisons between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated.

We can call it the pandemic of stupidity.
The driving force in this universe...

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

There's not a great deal to say really is there.

Pandemic of the unvaccinated sounds like something political as opposed to scientific.

There's also a limit to the amount of abuse you can take in one day so I'm personally saving my interaction for later on when I've got some real world stuff out of the way.

no offence, but you are a bit weak in the "I'm going to kill you" department. While you have been a bit vax happy, you still show signs of intelligent life. You weren't the prey I was hoping would come along.

The one's who argued against natural immunity, and puked up the official narrative about shaming those who didn't want the shot need a bit of love. (IMHO). If the information doesn't change soon, most won't be able to deny the reality.

I am new here so I missed these wonderful conversations where natural immunity was criminalised and condemned.

But imagine one claims that vaccine immunity is superior to natural immunity?!

Let's say you produce antibodies only against one antigenic site and on the other hand against 26 or 27. I can't remember exactly.

It's the same people who in the absence of evidence and absence of knowledge of basic principles in biology and immunology, argue on the basis of politics and ideology.

This is pretty much it for me. Early on, in April 2020, I was truly amazed at how easily the public was deceived into thinking natural immunity wasn't a thing. It was right then that I knew something was deeply wrong. I'm not a scientist, etc. etc., but the information on viruses and natural immunity has been around for decades. And we're expected to believe that suddenly, this new virus doesn't abide by the same rules?

But people just don't know much about anything it appears.

Yea this is a real problem not say the core problem of this anomalous situation. Lack of basic knowledge when it comes to scientific and medical matters. I don't think most have the slightest idea of what a vaccine is what it does. And I am talking about the traditional vaccines here.

<< 1  2   >>

join