It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

!!!Pandemic Of The Unvaccinated!!! One Year Later…

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hello ATS!!
It’s your old pal posing another very simple question to the community. Specifically to people that are pro covid shots. The question is this:

If the covid shots were never tested for transmission before market, how was it a “!!!PANDEMIC OF THE UNVACCINATED!!!”?

Please answer the question without deflections to other subjects. It’s a simple question, it should have a simple response. That’s all that many heard for MONTHS. That it’s because of unvaccinated people that others are getting sick still. That “covid stops with you”.

Please explain this to me in a logical way that makes sense.

edit on 16-10-2022 by Narvasis because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/16/2022 by semperfortis because: Corrected all caps

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I understand your anger.

However, we are beyond that.

No sane human really cares anymore.

The ones that care, are , beyond 'saving'

a reply to: Narvasis

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

how was it a “!!!PANDEMIC OF THE UNVACCINATED!!!”?

It wasn't and never was 😎

+37 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Mighty convenient there are no consequences for the people who destroyed other people's lives and livelihoods over this fraud.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Yup, I’m sure that the people that were forced, coerced, and lied to that left their jobs and livelihoods don’t “care anymore”…

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Narvasis
Hello ATS!!
It’s your old pal posing another very simple question to the community. Specifically to people that are pro covid shots. The question is this:

If the covid shots were never tested for transmission before market, how was it a “!!!PANDEMIC OF THE UNVACCINATED!!!”?

Please answer the question without deflections to other subjects. It’s a simple question, it should have a simple response. That’s all that many heard for MONTHS. That it’s because of unvaccinated people that others are getting sick still. That “covid stops with you”.

It doesn't. It was all propaganda to force the experimental clot shots on the population with the goal of reducing the population while making them think it was for their own good. The subsequent realization of this fact will be ridiculed, violently opposed, then quietly accepted, as the phases of grief go. It all depends on how strong someone's mind and character are. The weak minded will either never figure it out or allow themselves to live with cognitive dissonance even if that means giving the shots to their kids and watching them suffer from them.

I honestly can't imagine a worse scenario for humanity, but here we are.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Makes me sick. Think of all the people. Id say about 80% of the people I talk to about it now that are “vaxxed” say word for word.. “I was forced to”

It’s like society got raped and it’s terribly sad.

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Makes me sick. Think of all the people. Id say about 80% of the people I talk to about it now that are “vaxxed” say word for word.. “I was forced to”

It’s like society got raped and it’s terribly sad.

I'm not here to judge people for doing it. But the strong minded will look for ways to detox, of which there are ways to do so. They will look up their batch toxicity and refrain from further shots for themselves and children.

This doesn't mean the unvaxxt are getting off. There is also the issue of shedding, and it being added to the food supply eventually. I'm sure there will be more hurdles like famines, economic destructions, wars and other fun things the elites have thought up for mopping up the population until they reach their goals.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I don’t blame anyone that got it either. They were lied to, coerced to, propagandized to, you fn name it! Who I do blame, are people that continue to remain ignorant to facts that are confirmed and showed to them. The lies that are being exposed. How hard is it to say “well geez, look at what is happening, maybe we were wrong.” And some ARE coming around, but it’s those blissful people living in ignorance and acting arrogant about it, cheerleading big pharma, that seem to be prolonging the censorship of the issues. It’s not something I’ll ever be able to wrap my head around.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Yup, I’m sure that the people that were forced, coerced, and lied to that left their jobs and livelihoods don’t “care anymore”…

Just playing devil's advocate here, I read it as that he meant that the 'blind' don't care to hear our side of the truth?
Not so much 'lefties', but those just still asleep?

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Because there was Never a PANDEMIC . It was All Smoke and Mirrors to Begin with .

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
One can hope..

a reply to: ancientlight

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Good question, but in order to maintain the level of cognitive dissonance required to cling to the pandemic fairy tale, those who supported all of this will NEVER admit to wrong doing.

Never forget and never trust them again.
edit on 10/16/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Some people want to hold politicians and pharma and media accountable for their action like any sane rational person.
The rest must be those useless eaters I keep hearing so much about.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Hello ATS!!

It's rather simple! It was never a pandemic of the unvaccinated!

The products that were marketed as save and effective vaccines were never safe and effective in the first place as their safety and effectiveness as well as their short, medium, and long term effects was never established but it was asserted as fact.

These products clearly don't prevent infection and transmission.

It's that simple!

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Don't worry guys I am from the government or social media or hollywood and I am here to help.

Seriously, lol if there was a clear danger we will never know, assholes claim they averted the worse

any data is toxic and don't matter who gives a # what he/she said during or after Shakakas vengence Remember it was because people were eating bat meat in a China wet market bwahahahahaha if anyone followed the tripe from the beginning to end you would have a very funny outlook on the modern world

I still not vaccinated from any bull # not the covid not the flu I stopped getting jabs when I stopped serving America as a US Marine.
Still no sickness, no death, no masks ever or will ever. Nothing none nadda
People that believe the covid myth are probably likely to believe becoming a eunuch is conducive to saving the planet too. I can fix broke, I don't know about stupid and woke though.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Yep!
Exactly.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Every Tom, Dick and Harriet got onboard with the MSM brainwashing. Should Tom, Dick and Harriet be tried for crimes against humanity? Yes, very much so.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Pureblood here...
I don't know why you even bother talking to all those jabbers.
They technically aren't even real humans anymore AND they smell like protein constantly.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   

They knew from the start that the unvaxed were a threat.

We are the unwanted control group for their little global experiment.

The “pandemic of the unvaccinated” was part of their campaign of propaganda to reduce this threat as much as they could.

Can’t have a bunch of healthy people walking around with something inconvenient in common.

<<   2  3 >>

join