It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campbell on excess Australian deaths.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Maybe due to the lockdowns?

Masks, and social distancing and stuff?

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Yeah, definitely anything other than the vaccine.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

So, you think lockdowns, masks and social distancing had nothing to do with it?

Anything other than that stuff?

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

So, you think lockdowns, masks and social distancing had nothing to do with it?

Anything other than that stuff?

Yes, wearing a mask and social distancing and having been locked down will continue to cause 16% higher all cause mortality for years to come.

I know plenty of people suddenly collapsing and dying from PTSD from the lockdowns and masks.
edit on 18-10-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Flu.

We were talking about flu.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I wonder why the masks, social distancing, and lockdowns, selectively stopped the flu but not Covid...

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Lockdowns play a very important role though. They increase mortality from all causes and the result ban be seen in a number of years after they have been imposed.

They are not epidemiological measures but political measures. Long term lockdowns are quite catastrophic.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Mantra??

Here's yours:" opinionated and unqualified commentators, amplified around the conspiracist echo-chambers."

Do you get bonused if you use that line more than 5 times in the same day or something??

FFS all you would have to do is search and you would see what I am telling you is the truth, but I guess that's too much trouble??

Here's the first of a trail of breadcrumbs that you can follow til you find a clue.

townhall.com...

In Colorado, They're Counting Gun Shot Fatalities as COVID Deaths:

A coroner in Colorado is sounding the alarm over how deaths in her county are being counted and attributed to Wuhan coronavirus.

"The coroner, Brenda Bock, says two of their five deaths related to COVID-19 were people who died of gunshot wounds," CBS News Denver reports. "Bock says because they tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 30 days, they were classified as 'deaths among cases.'"

Bock is calling the classification "absurd" and raises concerns death classifications are falsely driving the narrative about the direction of the pandemic. Health officials in the state say they're simply following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control on how to classify deaths of individuals from and with the virus.

"It's absurd that they would even put that on there," Bock told the news outlet. "Would you want to go to a county that has really high death numbers? Would you want to go visit that county because they are contagious. You know I might get it, and I could die if all of a sudden one county has a high death count. We don’t have it, and we don’t need those numbers inflated."

www.fox13now.com...

Woman dead 6 months receives letter saying she is COVID-19 positive:

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A woman who has been dead six months received a letter this week from the health department saying she had tested positive for COVID-19.

Sandra Whittington died of COPD on February 16, weeks before the virus was detected near her Shelby County (Tenn.) home. However, her son says the family recently received a notice saying Whittington had tested positive and that she should isolate herself from others.

"I'm just having a hard time understanding how they can say someone has COVID-19 when they are not even alive," Troy Whittington, Sandra's son, told WATN.

Whittingham says the health department claims his mother had taken a COVID-19 test on June 20, about five months after she had passed away and been cremated.

According to WATN, the health department has apologized for its mistake and the pain it may have caused the family.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Related to obvious other causes': Gunshot victims included in Washington coronavirus death tally:

Officials in Washington have admitted that gunshot victims are included in the coronavirus death count.

The state's Department of Health reported about 100 cases of people with the coronavirus or “probable” cases of the COVID-19 virus who died and were included in the total tally of deaths attributed to the pandemic, but officials can’t trace how the patient contracted the virus.

“So our method that we use to give up to date counts related to COVID death is not our usual process for how we track data for deaths in Washington,” Dr. Katie Hutchison, health statistics manager for the Department of Health, said. “We had to modify what we normally do in order to quickly meet the data and informational needs of the pandemic. We’re aware that there is some confusion about how this works and whether or not this modified process is accurate.”

The Freedom Foundation found that of the 828 coronavirus deaths reported as of May 8:

681 (82%) “list some variation of ‘COVID-19’ in one of the causes of death” on the death certificate.
41 (5%) of the death certificates do not list COVID-19 as a cause of death but indicate it was a “significant condition contributing to death.”
106 (13%) deaths involved people who had previously tested positive for COVID-19 but did not have the virus listed as a cause or contributing factor to their death on their death certificate.
“Our dashboard numbers do include any death to a person that has tested positive to COVID-9,” Hutchison said.

Local outlets in the area have reported the numbers then include people who tested positive for the virus but died from other causes, such as gunshot wounds.

“We currently do have some deaths that are being reported that are clearly from other causes,” Hutchison added. “We have about five deaths, less than five deaths, that we know of that are related to obvious other causes. In this case, they are from gunshot wounds.”

Man who died after falling from ladder ruled a coronavirus death by doctors: Report

A Croatian construction worker, who fell off a ladder to his death, has reportedly been ruled a coronavirus death by doctors.

Doctors determined that the 51-year-old unnamed man, who died after falling off a 10-foot ladder, suffering cuts and bruises to his head, was positive for the coronavirus and likely disoriented by lack of air due to a lung blockage caused by COVID-19, according to The New York Post.

“Based on all findings, the death was ruled as natural, caused by COVID-19,” the medical report stated. Doctors determined the death was caused by a lack of airflow through the lungs as a result of the virus.

“Lab test confirmed the presence of SARS-CoV-2 in nasopharygeal swab taken postmortem,” The report read. “Only afterwards, the investigation brought out that he was suffering complaints consistent with respiratory infection in the days before death. Based on all findings, the death was ruled as natural, caused by COVID-19.”

The reported death is reminiscent of a report in Florida from earlier this year of a man who was killed in a motorcycle crash but listed as a coronavirus death by health officials.

In July, it was reported that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website listed 3,721 coronavirus deaths as a result of “intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning and other adverse events."

Recorded coronavirus deaths in the United States passed the 250,000 mark this week to go along with nearly 11.5 million positive tests.

www.newsweek.com...

Florida Man Killed in Crash Listed as COVID-19 Death, Raising Doubts Over Health Data:

As novel coronavirus cases in Florida surpass 350,000, doubts over the accuracy of the official figures reported have been raised after a death was wrongly reported by the state health department to have been due to COVID-19.

A person in their 20s, who was killed in a motorcycle accident, was initially reported to have died from COVID-19, according to Dr. Raul Pino, Health Officer for the Florida Department of Health in Orange County, Miami's WSVN reported.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it...

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Habs2133

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: anonentity

I wouldn't think that the pandemic is over until people stop dying of COVID.

In the last 28 days, in Australia, there have been 712 deaths from COVID-19.

You mean LABELED Covid 19...

Firstly, why would anyone do that? What is its purpose and motivation.

And, have you thought about the consequences of such fallacious classification?

Like the legal issue of someone who clearly has murdered someone, but the death gets falsely classified as a COVID-19 cause of death. The murderer could not be convicted.

Or consider what happens when traffic authorities are trying to improve road safety and all the fatal accident data goes away in the statistics because they classify all the deaths as being from COVID-19.

Or hospitals, who need to watch inventory very closely, run out of essential but non-COVID drugs, because the statistics tell them that they don't need as much of these other drugs and blood supplies, because more people are dying of COVID-19, and therefore they must order extra COVID-19 therapeutics, and fewer of such drugs that rarer illnesses require.

In fact, some big, stupid, unwieldy, and pointless, lie, across the planet, would relegate much modern standard administrative best practice to the dust bin and run society backwards by at least 100 years.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

Mantra??

Here's yours:" opinionated and unqualified commentators, amplified around the conspiracist echo-chambers."

Do you get bonused if you use that line more than 5 times in the same day or something??

FFS all you would have to do is search and you would see what I am telling you is the truth, but I guess that's too much trouble??

Here's the first of a trail of breadcrumbs that you can follow til you find a clue.

townhall.com...

In Colorado, They're Counting Gun Shot Fatalities as COVID Deaths:

www.fox13now.com...

Woman dead 6 months receives letter saying she is COVID-19 positive:

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A woman who has been dead six months received a letter this week from the health department saying she had tested positive for COVID-19.

Sandra Whittington died of COPD on February 16, weeks before the virus was detected near her Shelby County (Tenn.) home. However, her son says the family recently received a notice saying Whittington had tested positive and that she should isolate herself from others.

"I'm just having a hard time understanding how they can say someone has COVID-19 when they are not even alive," Troy Whittington, Sandra's son, told WATN.

Whittingham says the health department claims his mother had taken a COVID-19 test on June 20, about five months after she had passed away and been cremated.

According to WATN, the health department has apologized for its mistake and the pain it may have caused the family.

Related to obvious other causes': Gunshot victims included in Washington coronavirus death tally:

Man who died after falling from ladder ruled a coronavirus death by doctors: Report

www.newsweek.com...

Florida Man Killed in Crash Listed as COVID-19 Death, Raising Doubts Over Health Data:

Put that in your pipe and smoke it...

These are errors and wrong attributions of very few cases among the million deaths attributed to COVID-19 in the US.

A small number of cases, some of them arguable, just don't cut it as statistically significant.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Excess deaths in all countries that are not attributed to Covid are because of

Lockdowns

Lack of good quality primary care.

Lack of understanding of how to deal with non Covid health issues in a pandemic including delays in treating patients.

And there is a fourth reason that some ideologically driven individuals don't want to discuss. What this might be?...

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:52 AM
link   

When Campbell says that there are discrepancies in government figures you can guarantee that there is a problem. two government sources don't add up.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

I wonder why the masks, social distancing, and lockdowns, selectively stopped the flu but not Covid...

Because covid is more infectious than flu.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Asmodeus3

Because covid is more infectious than flu.

Yes of course. How did we missed out this one..

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 06:21 AM
link   

If you cared to investigate you would find that there are thousands if not hundreds of thousands more worldwide, but that would mean you may have to change your mind, and admit that the "opinionated and unqualified commentators, amplifying around the conspiracist echo-chambers" were right all along.

Wouldn't that suck if the people that you have been viewing yourself as superior to and insulting for the last two years actually knew more about the truth of all this than you did?

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

If you cared to investigate you would find that there are thousands if not hundreds of thousands more worldwide,

Which among the 626 billion officially acknowledged COVID-19 cases, or 6.5 million officially acknowledged deaths from COVID-19, worldwide, is still not statistically significant.

but that would mean you may have to change your mind, and admit that the "opinionated and unqualified commentators, amplifying around the conspiracist echo-chambers" were right all along.

Can you supply the chain of reasoning that leads you to that assumption?

Wouldn't that suck if the people that you have been viewing yourself as superior to and insulting for the last two years actually knew more about the truth of all this than you did?

Your tone seems to indicate that you feel, somehow, that you are a victim.

That has not been my intention in the justification of my opinions. Think about it being more about me, from my perspective, than about you.

This is because I don't know you at all. This online forum is fairly anonymizing of its contributors and, as an online forum, it is more about the process of debate than about the demeaning of unknown persons.

In fact, I could even take some sort of paranoid offense at your responses to me, and think that you were trying to demean me personally, if I actually cared. But I don't, because the 'feelz' are beside the debate and I can agree to disagree.

edit on 19/10/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

"I know plenty of people suddenly collapsing and dying from PTSD from the lockdowns and masks."

You do?

Now people are dying from PTSD?

How is that even possible?

It's a psychological thing.

www.nhs.uk...
edit on 19-10-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

When Campbell says that there are discrepancies in government figures you can guarantee that there is a problem. two government sources don't add up.

The overall picture painted by the data in both cases does not support Campbell's worries.

Small data discrepancies do not indicate that anyone is lying, nor do they overturn the conclusions that can be drawn from the vast majority of the data. These discrepancies do, however, show that they aren't all colluding to misrepresent the situation.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So you won't investigate to see if what you believe is true or false. That explains a lot.

It appears you are saying that just a little bit, a "statistically insignificant" amount of fraud is ok??

You do realize how crazy that sounds right? Especially considering that it came from the people who are supposed to oversee health and health policy?

Take offense, or don't, doesn't matter to me. I just find it hard to actually engage in reasonable conversation with people who refuse to acknowledge when they are wrong, especially when proven so.

I said that there were numerous deaths that weren't covid that got counted as covid deaths. You said that only happened on conspiracy site echo chambers, in other words, it didn't happen. When I showed you it was true and did happen, you then changed the standard to a little bit is ok, and did not acknowledge that you are wrong.

And BTW, it is gonna suck for you when all of this is exposed, and it will be.

posted on Oct, 19 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

"Take offense, or don't, doesn't matter to me. I just find it hard to actually engage in reasonable conversation with people who refuse to acknowledge when they are wrong, especially when proven so."

Works both ways, like with the above poster who claims to know "plenty of people suddenly collapsing and dying from PTSD from the lockdowns and masks."

Perhaps he/she might like to explain how anyone might possibly drop dead from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?

Let alone knowing of "plenty" of them?

I know, hard, isn't it?

<< 1    3  4 >>

join