It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The spike protein IS NOT benign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Proterozoic
A thought I've had about these mRNA vaccines is that in a way they are almost designed to cause an autoimmune response. When a virus infects the human body and the immune system goes to work fighting it off, one of the mechanisms in play is the presence of cytotoxic T cells, which seek out infected cells and destroy them before they can rupture and release their viral payload. They recognize these infected cells by way of viral components like spike proteins that are present on the cell membrane from the initial virus that infected that cell. With this in mind, imagine a scenario where there is no actual viral infection, but large numbers of cells suddenly start displaying viral spike proteins. In this scenario (caused by the mRNA vaccines), the immune system goes to fight off what it thinks is a viral infection, but in reality is healthy body cells. In other words, the body now sees itself as the infection that needs fighting off...

The two major types of T cells are the CD4+ T helper cells and the CD8+ cytotoxic T cells. The first coordinate also B cells that in turn produce antibodies in the presence of the virus.

You are correct to say that if the spike protein is distributed through the blood stream into all major organs then the T-cells will recognise it as a foreign pathogen and start the processes of destruction of these pathogens and the cells they infect by attacking your own organs and causing autoimmune and other serious conditions.

A very good documentary here: Not safe and effective - a second opinion (2022)

youtu.be...
edit on 14-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I have said this and posted evidence that the spike protein being produced because of the mRNA poison was causing the symptoms and illness that COVID-19 causes.

Of course, the regular naysayers were claiming this wasn't true.

As far as we knew back then the spike protein from the mRNA vaccines was the same as the spike protein of the virus.

April 30, 2021
The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness

Salk researchers and collaborators show how the protein damages cells, confirming COVID-19 as a primarily vascular disease

LA JOLLA—Scientists have known for a while that SARS-CoV-2’s distinctive “spike” proteins help the virus infect its host by latching on to healthy cells. Now, a major new study shows that the virus spike proteins (which behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines) also play a key role in the disease itself.

The paper, published on April 30, 2021, in Circulation Research, also shows conclusively that COVID-19 is a vascular disease, demonstrating exactly how the SARS-CoV-2 virus damages and attacks the vascular system on a cellular level. The findings help explain COVID-19’s wide variety of seemingly unconnected complications, and could open the door for new research into more effective therapies.
In the new study, the researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 classic crown of spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus resulted in damage to the lungs and arteries of an animal model—proving that the spike protein alone was enough to cause disease. Tissue samples showed inflammation in endothelial cells lining the pulmonary artery walls.

The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness.

A new paper published on April 30, 2021, in Circulation Research, shows that COVID-19 is primarily a vascular illness/disease. What's more, this research paper proves that the spike protein of COVID-19 acts differently than those encoded safely in other vaccines. In fact the research proves that the protein spike itself, which is injected through the mRNA/DNA vaccines, causes vascular disease and damage to the lungs.

The novel coronavirus’ spike protein plays additional key role in illness

The part in which they wrote, and I quote:

(which behave very differently than those safely encoded by vaccines)

Was an opinion by them without any evidence supporting that opinion. mRNA vaccines are not like true vaccines of old, and this latest article confirms what I was saying back in April 2021. The spike proteins produced by the vaccines cause the illness and symptoms that the virus itself causes.

edit on 14-10-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Proterozoic

Reminds me of the way tptb would infiltrate peaceful organisation that threaten the status quo - the power elite - in order to have those infiltrators stir up discontent and inspire or initiate violence. Then the authorities (the T-cells) had an excuse to pounce, arrest and imprison those organisation. If that didn't work there's always assassination by a convenient idiot.

Autoimmune disorders are a macro, as well as microcosmic problem for humanity, spread by the viral frakkers always greedy for more power and cash

posted on Oct, 15 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Poison me once, shame on you. Poison me twice, shame on me. Poison me three times or convince me to poison my children after everything that is coming out about the vaxx, just give me the back of your hand and work me over so i remember the lesson'

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm not sure this is relevant (and I'm not sure it's not relevant), but not too long after the vax was first released, I read an article that claimed at least some of the negative reactions to the vax were due to improper injection. Specifically, the vax is supposed to be injected directly into the muscle, but many vaxxes were not injected into the muscle, resulting in adverse reactions.

Likewise, there was another study that claimed some issues with vax injection included failure to aspirate the needle, resulting in adverse effects.

Unfortunately, I cannot find the articles I originally read now. It's something to keep in mind nevertheless.

cope

Still not going to get jabbed and you will never be able to force me to.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm not sure this is relevant (and I'm not sure it's not relevant), but not too long after the vax was first released, I read an article that claimed at least some of the negative reactions to the vax were due to improper injection. Specifically, the vax is supposed to be injected directly into the muscle, but many vaxxes were not injected into the muscle, resulting in adverse reactions.

Likewise, there was another study that claimed some issues with vax injection included failure to aspirate the needle, resulting in adverse effects.

Unfortunately, I cannot find the articles I originally read now. It's something to keep in mind nevertheless.

cope

If you are young and healthy the chances you die from Covid are miniscule. Why on Earth anyone will get injected with the a product that it's safety hasn't been established and could be potentially hazardous to healthy people.

And yes the Spike Protein can be harmful.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

I have not, and will never, ever take the covid 19 "vaccine"

I have a violent allergic reaction to being force fed BS.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

I have also a BS filter and has worked very well.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

cope

???

I wouldn't even want to or try to!

Maybe we can compare notes together at the re-education camp we're forced into...

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

How can this stuff be pushed, it appears that after the inoculation no studies have been done to find out how long the spike protein is produced.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

How can this stuff be pushed, it appears that after the inoculation no studies have been done to find out how long the spike protein is produced.www.bitchute.com...

They didn't have to as they were moving at the speed of science!

<< 1   >>

join