It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The spike protein IS NOT benign

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The fall and winter vaccine push is on. I heard a commercial on the radio last night advising people to get their fall boosters. It was a shorter version of this idiotic clusterfk. "A new vaccine, with a new approach". The commercial featured statements from CDC Director Rochelle Walensky. "We now have vaccines that target all the variants, and these vaccines are 88% effective. Blah, blah, blah..." She had a couple comments that made me laugh out loud. When asked about dissenting opinions, she said she respects everyone's opinion, but "you need to get your fall vaccine." You simply cannot make this sh!t up! I was shocked that they didn't mention "misinformation". Utterly shocked.
After the babbling b.s., the listeners were given a message. The message was abundantly clear. Make no mistake:
The covid vaccine will now be administered every fall, like the flu vaccine. Period.

Mike Mutzel is a biologist who hosts a podcast called High Intensity Health. In a recent show, he discussed this study from Trends In Molecular Medicine

The upshot, in layman's terms, is that the spike protein is freakin' scary:
COVID-19 mRNA vaccines under some circumstances induce high and possibly toxic amounts of S protein in organs and tissues, in turn leaking into the circulation. In animal models, it is well established that lipid nanoparticle-carried mRNAs undergo systemic disposition and expression in organs such as liver, skeletal muscle, and lungs [13]. It can be suggested that at least part of the risk to develop adverse reactions following vaccination with mRNA products depends on the organs/tissues where S protein production occurs, as well as on the total amount produced and on the production time course.

Remember when the "people of science" assured us the spike proteins don't stay in the body long term, and they certainly don't enter the bloodstream? They remain at the injection site. The vaccine was desinged that way! I could find a thousand web pages from various governmental or medical organizations, citing "peer reviewed studies", that guarantee, with absolute certainty, that the spike protein does not pose any danger.

Here's the first site that popped up in a search. It's Science.org, assuring us that the spike protein does not enter the bloodstream:
The Spike protein is not released to wander freely through the bloodstream

The next page to come up was from Immunize BC, assuring us that "There is no evidence that vaccine-generated spike proteins are harmful."
The spike proteins generated by the covid virus will harm you, but the spike proteins generated by the vaccine are harmless

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Be sure to get your fall booster! It's worked for Fauci!

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I'm not sure this is relevant (and I'm not sure it's not relevant), but not too long after the vax was first released, I read an article that claimed at least some of the negative reactions to the vax were due to improper injection. Specifically, the vax is supposed to be injected directly into the muscle, but many vaxxes were not injected into the muscle, resulting in adverse reactions.

Likewise, there was another study that claimed some issues with vax injection included failure to aspirate the needle, resulting in adverse effects.

Unfortunately, I cannot find the articles I originally read now. It's something to keep in mind nevertheless.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I'm not sure this is relevant (and I'm not sure it's not relevant), but not too long after the vax was first released, I read an article that claimed at least some of the negative reactions to the vax were due to improper injection. Specifically, the vax is supposed to be injected directly into the muscle, but many vaxxes were not injected into the muscle, resulting in adverse reactions.

Likewise, there was another study that claimed some issues with vax injection included failure to aspirate the needle, resulting in adverse effects.

Unfortunately, I cannot find the articles I originally read now. It's something to keep in mind nevertheless.

What feeds the muscle? Capillaries. They are everywhere supplying the muscle. The LNP easily disperses systemically. They admit the mRNA is in mothers breast milk and said it "helps vaccinate" the baby. So they say it doesn't travel systemically but later on just say that it does and its a good thing. Clown world.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

If there is a failure to properly penetrate into the muscle for instance you don't aspirate .

Then either your looking at Hitting a Vein or Artery which is highly unlikely even next to impossible which is why shoulders are a common injection site. The Brachial and Axillary Arteries run under the armpit and into the bicep and your not going to hit one unless you're trying to .

Second would be a SubQ injection meaning you didn't go far enough into the muscle and the Vaccine is injected just under the skin where eventually the Chemicals would disperse into the body just slower .

Hitting an Artery could cause immediate Cardiovascular issues but again the artery is under the armpit . The nurse would need to be trying for it.
edit on 13-10-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

What feeds the muscle? Capillaries.

Okay.

Are you saying it makes no difference whether the injection is intramuscular or subcutaneous or directly into the bloodstream?

If so, then why would any vaccines be instructed to be intramuscular rather than anywhere?

I'm seriously asking.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Thank you!

Second would be a SubQ injection meaning you didn't go far enough into the muscle and the Vaccine is injected just under the skin where eventually the Chemicals would disperse into the body just slower.

This sounds like what I read. So it would disperse more slowly, but would it disperse in the same way -- albeit quicker -- if it were intramuscular? What other (if any) difference could/would be expected?

Hitting an Artery could cause immediate Cardiovascular issues but again the artery in under the armpit , the nurse would have to be trying for it.

Good to know -- thanks.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I don't think people realize how the smallest thing can cause severe damage regarding these non-vaccines.

Consider that sickle cell disease is caused by the change of a single amino acid out of the hundreds that make up a hemoglobin protein.

The potential for myriad different problems being caused by these spike proteins being transported all throughout the body is massive.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

This sounds like what I read. So it would disperse more slowly, but would it disperse in the same way -- albeit quicker -- if it were intramuscular? What other (if any) difference could/would be expected?

The Vaccine is not made for SubQ so who can say really ? The Vaccine is made for Intramuscular injections and would disperse just like any other substance entering the bloodstream....I assume.

In short the Vaccine issues CANNOT be pushed off just as Injection site issues .

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

In short the Vaccine issues CANNOT be pushed off just as Injection site issues .

Got it. And that's what I need to know so thank you!

FWIW, I have wondered -- both then and now -- if the articles I had read were misinformation, or at least misleading information, intended to explain away serious concerns and consequences. But I don't have the personal knowledge and experience to know. And I'm still wondering...

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I volunteer to keep kicking that man in the crotch until my foot breaks, or comes out of his lying mouth.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I don't think people realize how the smallest thing can cause severe damage regarding these non-vaccines.

That's what people like Dr. Robert Malone were saying, and he got cancelled for it. The "science people" even suggested that Joe Rogan should be prosecuted for just talking to Malone. The social media mob was saying that Rogan was
"getting people killed" simply because he had Malone on his show.
And they say the anti-vaxxers are crazy! I swear to God these cancel culture people live in an alternate reality.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Got it. And that's what I need to know so thank you!

FWIW, I have wondered -- both then and now -- if the articles I had read were misinformation, or at least misleading information, intended to explain away serious concerns and consequences. But I don't have the personal knowledge and experience to know. And I'm still wondering...

I'm right there with you on this. Don't know what to believe, but I do know that not getting the shot will allow me to never have to worry about it's long term effects. I've had covid and it was very mild. So I don't see a need to take an vaccine for it. But I do wonder about the dangers as I do have family who had to get the shot. Hopefully one day we can get some factual answers on this from someone who doesn't have an agenda.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm right there with you on this. Don't know what to believe...

Except that we know we cannot trust any government officials -- or their mouthpieces -- because they lie. Because they conduct immoral and unethical medical experiments on unsuspecting and uninformed people. Because they serve themselves and their paymasters.

And here we are.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   

this follows along nicely with the Ukraine Russia crap. I got tired quickly of the lies on both sides and decided not to participate. I enjoy that, knowing that if you don't give a rats ass, then it doesn't affect your world. Beer is still cold, water is still wet, and DERP's are still DERP's.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

this follows along nicely with the Ukraine Russia crap.

Yes, it does.

I got tired quickly of the lies on both sides and decided not to participate. I enjoy that, knowing that if you don't give a rats ass, then it doesn't affect your world. Beer is still cold, water is still wet, and DERP's are still DERP's.

That's about where I am. I pay attention to the Covid crap only to the extent that it may affect my loved ones. And then I put in all in God's hands and walk away from it. There's only so much you and I can do about it... the same time and energy can be better spent elsewhere.

Life is for living.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

It's fairly obvious to even the most hardened government lover that things are not right.You don't get accelerating all-cause death rates for no reason. It might not be the vaccine, but it is the most likely suspect.The only other thing not mentioned is the vastly different magnetic pole position to what it was ten years ago, more radiation coming in might do it as well.But I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

The fall and winter vaccine push is on. I heard a commercial on the radio last night advising people to get their fall boosters. It was a shorter version of this idiotic clusterfk. "A new vaccine, with a new approach". The commercial featured statements from CDC Director Rochelle Walensky. "We now have vaccines that target all the variants, and these vaccines are 88% effective. Blah, blah, blah..." She had a couple comments that made me laugh out loud. When asked about dissenting opinions, she said she respects everyone's opinion, but "you need to get your fall vaccine." You simply cannot make this sh!t up! I was shocked that they didn't mention "misinformation". Utterly shocked.
After the babbling b.s., the listeners were given a message. The message was abundantly clear. Make no mistake:
The covid vaccine will now be administered every fall, like the flu vaccine. Period.

Mike Mutzel is a biologist who hosts a podcast called High Intensity Health. In a recent show, he discussed this study from Trends In Molecular Medicine

The upshot, in layman's terms, is that the spike protein is freakin' scary:
COVID-19 mRNA vaccines under some circumstances induce high and possibly toxic amounts of S protein in organs and tissues, in turn leaking into the circulation. In animal models, it is well established that lipid nanoparticle-carried mRNAs undergo systemic disposition and expression in organs such as liver, skeletal muscle, and lungs [13]. It can be suggested that at least part of the risk to develop adverse reactions following vaccination with mRNA products depends on the organs/tissues where S protein production occurs, as well as on the total amount produced and on the production time course.

Remember when the "people of science" assured us the spike proteins don't stay in the body long term, and they certainly don't enter the bloodstream? They remain at the injection site. The vaccine was desinged that way! I could find a thousand web pages from various governmental or medical organizations, citing "peer reviewed studies", that guarantee, with absolute certainty, that the spike protein does not pose any danger.

Here's the first site that popped up in a search. It's Science.org, assuring us that the spike protein does not enter the bloodstream:
The Spike protein is not released to wander freely through the bloodstream

The next page to come up was from Immunize BC, assuring us that "There is no evidence that vaccine-generated spike proteins are harmful."
The spike proteins generated by the covid virus will harm you, but the spike proteins generated by the vaccine are harmless

It is more then obvious the spike protein is not localised in the arm but it travels through the bloodstream to all major organs of the body and stays there for a long period of time (several months and possibly years) causing directly damage to the organs or autoimmune reactions. Hence we see all these serious adverse effects to the mRNA vaccines.

We dint know yet the medium and long term effects but there could be even more serious health consequences than the ones we have seen which are the short term affects.

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Anyone got any Idea of a sort of timeline on when different methods of harm and whatnot, different effects after a certain time with the batches in different countries?

I'm in Australia and unfortunately wasn't aware of any of this, got my 2nd one in December of 2021 and the first one a few months before that, so coming up to a year now. Just wondering what things were floating around at what time and how long the effects may take. Also anything I can do to detox or whatnot?

posted on Oct, 13 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
A thought I've had about these mRNA vaccines is that in a way they are almost designed to cause an autoimmune response. When a virus infects the human body and the immune system goes to work fighting it off, one of the mechanisms in play is the presence of cytotoxic T cells, which seek out infected cells and destroy them before they can rupture and release their viral payload. They recognize these infected cells by way of viral components like spike proteins that are present on the cell membrane from the initial virus that infected that cell. With this in mind, imagine a scenario where there is no actual viral infection, but large numbers of cells suddenly start displaying viral spike proteins. In this scenario (caused by the mRNA vaccines), the immune system goes to fight off what it thinks is a viral infection, but in reality is healthy body cells. In other words, the body now sees itself as the infection that needs fighting off...

<<   2 >>

join