It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. States That Wish to Join Russia Will Be Considered

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's a pre missile warning !!!!!!! 😳

Not gonna lie, I honestly hope it is. They’d unleash a sleeping giant and be shut down before they even barely got started.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: AOx6179
www.newsweek.com...
"If Americans vote to secede some states from the country and express a desire to join Russia, Moscow will consider it, Tolmachev told Russian news site Podmoskovye Segodnya."

Not sure what to make of this, but it doesn't sound good.

What say you?

After the Civil War it effectively became illegal for any state to secede or make treaties with any other countries or intities.

Oh? While I agree with you on Article I section 10, I dont feel this is actually enforced, and activist judges will headfake policy through the courts for years as we all should know by now. Take the Texas law against boycotting of Israel for example. I would absolutely classify this as a bilateral compact, but somehow this is okay despite A1-S10.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

www.newsweek.com...
"If Americans vote to secede some states from the country and express a desire to join Russia, Moscow will consider it, Tolmachev told Russian news site Podmoskovye Segodnya."

Not sure what to make of this, but it doesn't sound good.

What say you?

After the Civil War it effectively became illegal for any state to secede or make treaties with any other countries or intities.

OK, but the rest of the states could offer up a sacrifice. Say, Wyoming, for example. Maybe we could trade for Crimea.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I choose we just MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

But thanks for the offer

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: pureblood69

When have you not been great?

Comparatively speaking pureblood69 your nations been doing fine for quite sometime far as i can establish.

So there is that.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Even tho I don't agree with this whole Ukraine conflict and actually think Russia is just holding back, I will, however say this...

No chance in hell the Russians will fight the US rawdog, not after this ukraine debacle. I still believe the woke in our armed forces to be a minority.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   
As I've been watching this whole conflict something keeps coming to mind. If you've ever played chess you know there's an opening game, a middle game, and an end game. You pretty much never use your valuable pieces first (unless that's part of your strategy). You throw your pawns out first and remove as many obstacles as you can, while setting up for the middle game. Middle game to set up end game, again sacrificing "middle valued pieces" (again, according to your strategy), and the middle game is more of throw the other person off thru any misdirection you can, to set up that one or two or three "high value pieces" for a checkmate. When I play, I only ever need two pieces for a checkmate, and will have sacrificed every piece I can to strategically set up the high valued two (my favorite is a queen and rook or simply rook and rook. Which I have protected up till my end game).
Now, with my illustration out of the way, I think a lot of what's happened as far as russia not looking so good right now may very well all be a rouse. Underestimation is a powerful tool, and is always useful in war.
I believe we went thru the beginning game already. Now the middle game is being set up.
What I'm saying is, I don't think it's wise to underestimate putin, and to go by what we've seen so far; it may be a part of the plan.

Putin is backed into a corner though, or so it seems. If all this has been a total failure, and he really is about to lose face in front of the entire world......well ya ever seen a scared pit bull backed into a corner? I imagine this scenario as being the most worrisome.
And as far as this OP, either way it's a bold move. Even just to say that. I can imagine this isn't the last we'll here of this.
edit on 11-10-2022 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

Putin is backed into a corner though, or so it seems. If all this has been a total failure, and he really is about to lose face in front of the entire world

Too late.

It already happened.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   

HAHAAHAAHAhahahaha

OH YOU SERIOUS????????

HABWHAHAHAHA

GFYS RUSSIA

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Come and take it.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It's only wise to consider all possibilities &
Foolish to not

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:30 PM
link   

It's only wise to consider all possibilities &
Foolish to not

Ok, how about we consider the absurd idea that the city of moscow wants to join the US.

is that any more absurd than the OP?

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I think so. I never for a moment thought the OP would come to fruition.
Ps. The title of the OP was the title of the article. I see now how it looks like I may have been trying to recruit. Lol. Not my intention.
I'm looking at how to read it.a reply to: MidnightWatcher

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I think so. I never for a moment thought the OP would come to fruition. I'm looking at how to read it.a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Read it as russian propaganda meant to take the focus off what russia is doing to Ukraine, it wasn't ever anything more than that.

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I thought it was the most absurd thing I'd ever heard. That's why it caught my attention.a reply to: MidnightWatcher

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I thought it was the most absurd thing I'd ever heard. That's why it caught my attention.a reply to: MidnightWatcher

Then you were pretty close, but russia has said far more absurd stuff than that lately.

Try watching the "russian media monitor" Youtube channel for daily examples.

edit on 12-10-2022 by MidnightWatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's a pre missile warning !!!!!!! 😳

Not gonna lie, I honestly hope it is. They’d unleash a sleeping giant and be shut down before they even barely got started.

Nuclear war.
YAY

You win the prize for the dumbest post ever on ATS

posted on Oct, 11 2022 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Putin is just trolling our catastrophe prone president'e. Knowing (it's obvious to the entire world) what an untold disaster of a US president Joe Biden is. This is a direct insult from Putin intended for Joe Biden. That's all it is.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Sounds like he is trolling for lulz. Funny stuff.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I think the daft Russian bastards were bumping their gums about an invasion of Alaska, the island of Hawai'i, and even Northern California not that long ago.

I'm not even sure how they would get there never mind take the places. LoL

It's just all mince and by the looks of things Russia is the second-best army in Ukraine never mind anywhere else around the globe.

edit on 12-10-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join