It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plano TX Hooters Attacked By Youths In Crazy Assault

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is a good example of the state of morale decay happening all over America. In this instance, all over selling candy bars. Hard to believe this is where we are in the US. When kids feel they have the right to act out like this over something so trivial.

It does make you wonder how it will be in another 10 years..... If we make it to that point.

What do you mean no soliciting allowed on the establishment's property?

All of this because they were not allowed to hawk candy bars at the Hooters.

www.youtube.com...

More Video at the link.

www.tmz.com...

Plano PD tells TMZ ... witnesses say this group of guys was selling chocolate in the Hooters parking lot, and when they were approached by a manager and asked to leave -- things allegedly got violent. We're told a couple of them attacked the manager and left with him a broken arm, and at that point ... things spilled inside, where a customer was hurt too.
PPD says they're investigating this as an aggravated assault case ... but so far, no arrests have been made. They'll be looking at this video as part of the evidence.

We're told these guys are door-to-door salesmen and that they came around that night trying to hawk their goods, only to be turned away over a no-soliciting policy Hooters has -- which is apparently what set them off.

There weren't more details provided, but the Hooters manager says they've resumed business and that a criminal investigation is ongoing.

edit on 9-10-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
why were they even selling chocolate bars if they're perfectly capable of smash and grabs

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Those are some fine upstanding individuals with an excellent moral compass destined for greatness..

Or prison…

I’m sure they were just upset that the charity the candy funds support was taken care of…..😏
edit on 9-10-2022 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Twin Glock .40s cocked back

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Hooters is like the happiest place on earth, what's wrong with these people?

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
At this point this is a everyday occurrence with this particular type crowd, when will this finally be addressed as an assault to society? What is actually going on, and why? Needs real investigation imho.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ilikesecrets

It's probably a "respect" issue.

They're trying to raise money in a legit manner, but unaware of private property laws, so it's a percieved slight and they take it personally.

Best guess.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
a reply to: Ilikesecrets

It's probably a "respect" issue.

They're trying to raise money in a legit manner, but unaware of private property laws, so it's a percieved slight and they take it personally.

Best guess.
Idk, I doubt that. I am more or less talking about all the smash and grab incidents on he rise and the distinct crowd that does these ongoing and repetitive assaults upon society. This should not be happening no way, no how.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Hooters is like the happiest place on earth, what's wrong with these people?

Plano been in decline for a while.

I lived there once.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I hope their fathers give them a stern talking to about respect.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

"Youths" is a euphemism.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
I hope their fathers give them a stern talking to about respect.

Fathers…….

😂✌️

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

It does make you wonder how it will be in another 10 years..... If we make it to that point.

I'm forty-something, and I can honestly say that I really hope I'm no longer around to see what is happening then.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Sorry sometimes I forget what year it is. I hope their “birthing persons” gives them a stern talking too.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Sorry sometimes I forget what year it is. I hope their “birthing persons” gives them a stern talking too.

They were raised by their mamas thats why they so sassy.

That's why they are okay with fist fighting females.

Papa wasn't around fo'sho.

edit on 9-10-2022 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

(post by matafuchs removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This really ticks me off.
How is this not a hate crime? And in the presence of children?! Every "adult" (in vid. Those throwing punches and damaging property) or "guardians" should be charged with endangering children, on top of the many other offenses we see in the vid.
What a shame, and yes, anyone "raising" their children to think this is okay, should lose those children until they can instill proper values in those they are in charge of raising.

Side note: notice how normal this was for those young children in the vid? They see that crap all throughout their homes and environment.
I hope I read about the prosecutions of this brutal violet crime.
edit on 9-10-2022 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:45 PM
link   
YouTube already took it down eh?

3 guesses why?

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This has been happening for years. It's odd that people act like it's anything new.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I use to live in Plano, its going down hill in a bad way, the whole area around Dallas is

You start dropping the first 2 or 3 getting violent though and youll take care of the problem

Sorry i was military and my husband is retired special forces, we moved up to Washington about 10 years ago to get away from the city because of stuff like this, I have no sympathy for any of these dreggs of society if they take lead for being violent trash

top topics

<<   2 >>

join