It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women are tired of being Boss Lady and want to be Stay At Home now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Oh yes the pendulum swings back and forth back and forth.
How screwed up have our traditional roles become?

All this woman power has gone too far.
This has nothing to do with women being able to have a career or achieve their dreams.
This does NOT mean all women should be home popping out babies, or that they should even get married.
It is not so black and white.

What did happen?
So many women got suckered into thinking they weren’t worthy if they didn’t work 60 hours a week.
If they didn’t pop out two kids and shove them in daycare. If they didn’t have a Pinterest worthy home.
They were failures if they didn’t look the part, with fake eyelashes, fake hair, fake tan, fake nail, fake teeth, fake breast and fake behinds.
They were absolutely worthless if they didn’t drink every day and celebrate it, while slowly poisoning their liver.
They were failures if they didn’t feminize their men and belittle them at every twist and turn. They didn’t hold value if they
Stayed home and took care of their family and home above all else.

Above else, they were told the biggest lie, YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL.
No you can’t have it all. There are only so many hours in the day. That is the reason most CEO’s /executives regardless of sex have been divorced.

Back to women, AND how did it turn out……not…so…good……. And not just for women, but for the whole family.
Here is what did happen.

Women ended up working at work, and then at home and were left tired and overworked. Men got sick of it and longed for traditional family roles. Some even went to other cultures and countries to get girlfriends/wives.
Women became more and more unhappy and unfulfilled. Children suffered from neglect and confusion.
Everyone is mad and empty, men, women and children.

Now all over social media women are saying they want “that home life”.
Honey, that home life has been there all along. There are a lot of reports coming out that women are the ones begging for “relations” with their husbands/boyfriends and are being turned down. This will probably have a big impact on birth rates.

Here are the actual things these young women are saying

They are exhausted
They want men that provide and protect
I want to be a stay at home mom and wife
They want men to take the lead

I could literally just shake some of these young people. They don’t know the meaning of sacrifice. They say all those things in one breath but at the same time won’t give up the McMansions, or fancy cars, or expensive drinks. They want those things now, but don’t want the kind of men that can provide those things.

I’m writing this as a Woman. Men are not faultless for all of this either.
Too bad each generation has to go through these kinds of growing pains.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Being a Wife and Homemaker is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Nice to see sanity is returning to the forefront of Women's priorities.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Many years ago, my wife retired from a great career as an ICU nurse.

She wanted to be home, garden, bake, and clean house.

She's never been happier and we have had a 3 decade+ marriage.

I'm the man, I work.

She's the woman, she takes care of the home and everything else.

To be honest, I got the better part of the deal!

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Congratulations!

So happy for the both of you!

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Meanwhile, us men are sitting around waiting for the women to figure out what the hell they want.

From what I’ve seen in my generation and younger, the grass is always greener with them. They always want what they don’t have. And they absolutely LOVE our masculinity — all the way up until they lock us in. Then it’s everything in their power to turn us into soy boy yes men.

BTW, all the fake BS you stated describes my ex to a T. Well, except for the working, cooking, cleaning and taking care of the house part.

I’m envious of DB. They don’t make them like that anymore.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

From what I’ve seen in my generation and younger, the grass is always greener with them. They always want what they don’t have.

They know exactly what they want but they don’t want to sacrifice for it.
This generation has FOMO (fear of missing out) and absolutely no patience. They were brought up with instant gratification so it is hard for them to build a life with someone. They want all depth of a relationship without the years of work, they want all the riches without the toil…

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

“They know exactly what they want but they don’t want to sacrifice for it.”

Which isn’t realistic. So technically, they have no clue what’s truly good for them.

The pandemic put the already existing entitlement in people on steroids. I’m really curious what they are going to act like when we have the economic hardships incoming. It’s going to be a narcissists sh!t show. I don’t want to be around when it does.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I am thinking Feminists will be Very Upset with this News.........

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I’m really curious what they are going to act like when we have the economic hardships incoming. It’s going to be a narcissists sh!t show.

It’s going to be ugly. We are seeing a teeny tiny bit in Europe where they are protesting and burning their utility bills.
That will show them!

It will be worse here.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

This may or may not come as a shock to you. No one wants to be the boss. No one. Traditionally the business model indicates that men are more capable of discipline, both in managing team morale and in financial strategy, carrying heavy loads so to speak and keeping our sanity intact despite it all, but we don't ****ing like it and obviously neither do women. But somebody has to do it, or nothing gets done. Look at the White House.

Out of curiosity, if I may pry just a tiny bit, who has the stronger leadership qualities in your home? Who calculates and prioritizes weekly/monthly goals, assigns tasks, disciplines wayward hooligans, rewards decent work ethic and so on?

edit on 9-10-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

They're just being lazy now.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I don't understand why you would post such a grotesque picture.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Really ? Have you seen Your Avatar Lately ?

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It’s funny listening to the ladies I work with.
30 years old, two kids and single wondering why they can’t find a good man to marry them.

I’ve tried to explain to them that it’s an unreasonable expectation to want a traditional husband when they are not traditional women.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

SInce your mind is obviously in the gutter, I have changed my avatar.

Better?

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

It’s funny listening to the ladies I work with.30 years old, two kids and single wondering why they can’t find a good man to marry them.

So as they begin to lose their bloom after a decade of screwing around they want some stable man to raise another guy's spawn? Sounds like a marriage made in heaven.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

It’s funny listening to the ladies I work with.30 years old, two kids and single wondering why they can’t find a good man to marry them.

So as they begin to lose their bloom after a decade of screwing around they want some stable man to raise another guy's spawn? Sounds like a marriage made in heaven.

The Wall is undefeated. Enjoy the wastelands.

Unfortunately, some schmuck of a guy will come along and pick up the pieces shortly.
edit on 10/9/2022 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

That’s pretty much the standard procedure.
They might not even have kids.
After living the party lifestyle for a decade the biological clock kicks in and it’s time to settle down with a nice guy.

Honestly any man in his 30’s that is financially stable would be insane to get married today.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Have to agree with your assessment. A man would be crazy to take that on.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

If I'm allowed to brag a little, I'm fortunate to say that I married the perfect blend of career woman/housewife.

They were failures if they didn’t feminize their men and belittle them at every twist and turn.

That only happens if the man allows it to happen, in which case he's not a man but still a boy at heart.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join