It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FL Surgeon General Finds 84% Increase in Cardiac-Related DEATH in Males 18-39 Following mRNA Vaxx

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The follow up to the title is that because of this finding, Florida recommends against mRNA vaccines for young adults. What's a young adult you ask? It's as old as 39. Yep, that's "young." Sweeden and Denmark also recently halted these vaccines for younger age groups. So I guess we're gonna play this game now--that they're only effective for certain age groups. Most of know that's not true either after the CDC V-safe reports that they were forced by court order to release.

Today, State Surgeon General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo has announced new guidance regarding mRNA vaccines. The Florida Department of Health (Department) conducted an analysis through a self-controlled case series, which is a technique originally developed to evaluate vaccine safety.

This analysis found that there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination.

Tweet from surgeon general

SOURCE

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Coming from a government authority, this is a HUGE development. If the CDC really is undergoing a reorganization for the better, as Director Walensky claims, the agency will consult with the Surgeon General in Florida and other states, to QUICKLY arrive at a recommendation for the country.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I hope they send the memo out soon! There's been an uptick in commercials recently urging everybody to get vaccinated. They just don't seem to want to let this go, but too many people aren't willing to get vaccinated or boosted anymore.

posted on Oct, 7 2022 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hardly news in our days.

There are several health issues associated with these vaccines for which their safety has not been established. Vaccine safety takes years to be established and in this case it was sacrificed for political, financial, and ideological reasons.

Myocarditis, pericarditis, heart attacks, and death from heart failure, are some of the direct consequences of these untested products, especially in the young and healthy populations which are in very small risk of getting sick and die from Covid.

There should be an immediate pause of the vaccination program just as Dr Malhotra said a few days ago and a legal enquiry with the possibility of an international criminal investigation.

insulinresistance.org...

I am sure this is not good news for the vaccine apologists and vaccine ideologists of the world but reality catches up with them. I am sure they want to be in denial as they have invested so much in their ideology but reality and facts are difficult to overcome unless someone lives in a delusional state/ delusion bubble.
edit on 7-10-2022 by Asmodeus3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Males 18-39..

Fighting age males mind you, but I'm sure that wasn't intended.🙄

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

Males 18-39..

That is a key point. If they want a One World Gov, they need to eliminate the competition that could stop them in their tracks.

Another dot in the connect a dot pic we are beginning to see more clearly every day.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Males 18-39..

Yeah funny that when you add in the same age group of illegal and legal migrants from Africa and Asia being flooded(and I mean flooded)into the UK.All gene therapy free I bet.
If they crossed numerous countries to get here for ,bottom line money I'm sure they would have no problem putting down the native population for a fee.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Males 18-39..

Wait, what?

You’re telling me everyone from teachers, firefighters, police, and the military needed this?

Sounds like everyone that holds a society together.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow If you have not already have a look at Universe 25, 1968–1973 | TS Digest | The Scientist. Just search Universe 25, there is loads of info about it. I understand it scared the powers to be. Enjoy.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
As someone over that bracket who has and will forever refuse the clot shot, I translate this as: ok you're right, this jab kills people, so lets only give it to older ones...
At this point I would think this concoction shouldn't be given to any living being.
Anyone older dying of this after they have now agreed that it can cause death will now be a murder victim.
Or suicidal...

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
As someone over that bracket who has and will forever refuse the clot shot, I translate this as: ok you're right, this jab kills people, so lets only give it to older ones...
At this point I would think this concoction shouldn't be given to any living being.
Anyone older dying of this after they have now agreed that it can cause death will now be a murder victim.
Or suicidal...

This was the plan initially in the UK i.e to give the vaccines to the over 50s as to avoid harm in the young and healthy populations.

www.ft.com...

Study by Dr Malhotra posing the great threat of heart diseases post vaccination and asking the pause of the vaccination program everywhere.

insulinresistance.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
is that bad?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: juulzverne
is that bad?

Disaster

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: juulzverne
is that bad?

It was knowingly done.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You didn't read the original report that this is based on, did you?

This study cannot determine the causative nature of a participant’s death

The curve also changes if you factor in a wider age group.

Confounding by age may be present in the 60 years or older age group, which may explain the slight
elevated risk for cardiac-related deaths following vaccination. This may also explain the increased risk
for the entire vaccination analysis group for cardiac-related deaths since this group comprises the vast
majority of deaths. Removing those aged 60 years or older yielded non-significant results for cardiacrelated deaths following vaccination (RI = 1.15, 95% CI = 0.99 - 1.34), mRNA vaccination (RI = 1.17, 95%
CI = 1.00 - 1.37), and males with mRNA vaccination (RI = 1.09, 95% CI = 0.89 - 1.34).

Link

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Or suicidal...

You do know that the clotting issue was with the Astrazennaca shot, right?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

An 84 percent increase in a group where cardiac death is extremely rare, means that you're going form a fraction of a percent to a slightly large fraction of a percent. In real terms, this equates to a handful of people across an entire population.

It's like me saying that the vax will double the number of times that you provide a source for some wild claim that you've made.

Doubling zilch still gives us zilch.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

You didn't read the original report that this is based on, did you?

This study cannot determine the causative nature of a participant’s death

The curve also changes if you factor in a wider age group.

Confounding by age may be present in the 60 years or older age group, which may explain the slight
elevated risk for cardiac-related deaths following vaccination. This may also explain the increased risk
for the entire vaccination analysis group for cardiac-related deaths since this group comprises the vast
majority of deaths. Removing those aged 60 years or older yielded non-significant results for cardiacrelated deaths following vaccination (RI = 1.15, 95% CI = 0.99 - 1.34), mRNA vaccination (RI = 1.17, 95%
CI = 1.00 - 1.37), and males with mRNA vaccination (RI = 1.09, 95% CI = 0.89 - 1.34).

Link

You should contact the surgeon general and tell him it's safe. Have you gotten your bivalent booster yet?

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

An 84 percent increase in a group where cardiac death is extremely rare, means that you're going form a fraction of a percent to a slightly large fraction of a percent. In real terms, this equates to a handful of people across an entire population.

It's like me saying that the vax will double the number of times that you provide a source for some wild claim that you've made.

Doubling zilch still gives us zilch.

This is nothing more than vaccine apologetics disregarding the study already mentioned in this thread and the recommendations given by Florida's State surgeon Dr Lapado.

This doesn't come as a surprise as a few days ago another study by Dr Malhorta suggests a greater risk of serious adverse events from the vaccines than being hospitalised from COVID-19. Dr Malhotra is a cardiologist by the way and not the only one pointing out to the obvious potential harms.

insulinresistance.org...

Results: In the non-elderly population the “number needed to treat” to prevent a single death runs into the thousands. Re-analysis of randomised controlled trials using the messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) technology suggests a greater risk of serious adverse events from the vaccines than being hospitalised from COVID-19. Pharmacovigilance systems and real-world safety data, coupled with plausible mechanisms of harm, are deeply concerning, especially in relation to cardiovascular safety. Mirroring a potential signal from the Pfizer Phase 3 trial, a significant rise in cardiac arrest calls to ambulances in England was seen in 2021, with similar data emerging from Israel in the 16–39-year-old age group.

Conclusion: It cannot be said that the consent to receive these agents was fully informed, as is required ethically and legally. A pause and reappraisal of global vaccination policies for COVID-19 is long overdue.

I understand that these findings may not suit the ideology of those who have invested in this project and that vaccine apologists can't defend the indefensible resulting in compete disregard of reality and facts.

posted on Oct, 8 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Asmodeus3

Such adamant protests and flailing about by the pro-vaxxers among us is just whistling past the graveyard.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join