It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Melania Trump really………Princess Diana

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: putnam6

I would counter with this eyewitness account from

Excellent, remember I’m just going down this rabbit hole myself.
Maybe it’s true, maybe not.

I found it odd how obsessed Trump was with Diana. When you see Melania with Trump you can see she has somewhat of a disgust for him. I absolutely thought she was going to divorce him. That didn’t happen.

Here's a pic when they first met it was Fashion Week in New York in 1998. Fashion Week in New York is both February and September, the car wreck was in August 1997, so February is likely out so here they are in September 1998 a little over a year after the crash.

and when they allegedly met her parents in Slovenia in 2002

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Another thought I just had - Sure, one can change their looks drastically with enough plastic surgery. What is much more difficult to change is one's voice. Diana had a dulcet velvety voice, a little in the lower range. She spoke in a nice aristocratic British accent, being from Britain. Melania Trump's voice is higher by a few degrees, with a nice, but pronounced Eastern European accent. It's obvious to me that English is not Melania's first language. Princess Diana was a native English speaker. It is very hard to change your voice and have it sound like someone else's voice for a lengthy period of time consistently. Some people can mimic other voices well, but to sustain that is very difficult.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I don't think Princess Diana would have worn a jacket that read "I don't really care, do you?" on her way to view caged illegals. Di had more compassion and tact than that. So in short, no I don't buy into this theory.

A very important point, definitely a nugget of excellent circumstantial evidence.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
Another thought I just had - Sure, one can change their looks drastically with enough plastic surgery. What is much more difficult to change is one's voice. Diana had a dulcet velvety voice, a little in the lower range. She spoke in a nice aristocratic British accent, being from Britain. Melania Trump's voice is higher by a few degrees, with a nice, but pronounced Eastern European accent. It's obvious to me that English is not Melania's first language. Princess Diana was a native English speaker. It is very hard to change your voice and have it sound like someone else's voice for a lengthy period of time consistently. Some people can mimic other voices well, but to sustain that is very difficult.

Lots of really good circumstantial evidence, as you mentioned Melania is indeed 10 years younger. If Melania is now Diana she is 61 years old.

Makes me wonder about their height too, a difference of over an inch or 2 would be suspect as well.

Can't find an accurate source Diana was estimated to be 5'10" while Melania is officially 5" 11" FWIW
edit on 3-10-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   
There is such a thing as reaching........
Melania is beautiful, elegant and has class.
How I wish the present administration matched what Melania has, never gonna be!

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
There is such a thing as reaching........
Melania is beautiful, elegant and has class.
How I wish the present administration matched what Melania has, never gonna be!

I didn't even know what Melania looked like before her surgeries till today, it's all subjective I suppose but to me, she was prettier before the surgeries. Melania is still beautiful and elegant but there was just something about Diana though.

As to the importance of the first lady, I prescribe professor Willian Burr's assessment mostly.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of an Ozzy song.
Something about "goin off the rails on a crazy train"

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The diff would be that Diana was a nice person, who hugged lepers, and battled the MIC™ ; and

Mel™ is a WEF™ Young-Global-Leader™ program graduate, who brought those BS™ agendas to the Donald's home and office.

Let me guess : everyone got those Diana vids recently suggested in their Yooby-Tooby algorithm suggestions ?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Princess was disfigured and put into hiding.
She knew the royals would kill her so she contacted Trump…

Sounds ludicrous to me.

Everyone knows Diana got a sex change and married Elton John.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Princess Di's personality is/was very well know. I seriously doubt there's enough money in the world to give an uncouth, ill-manored man like Trump the time of day, let alone become his next trophy wife.

As with Elvis, the public isn't about to let her rest in piece; she must be alive somewhere,,,....

I always got the impression she just wanted someone to love her and that Charles had been a let down long before it became public.

Interesting theory though.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If she is Princess Diana, then I'm Prince Charles.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I’m taking ‘what in the crackers’ for 1000 Alex. But I never close the mind for that 1% chance of otherwise.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
From what I understand, she's a direct descendant of Anastasia Romanov a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
A Romanov a reply to: DISRAELI

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

ha,
dina wouldn't had or have anything to do with trump in any private type setting before or after plastic surgery, or even in hiding for fear of her life.

plus dina wasn't even trumps type, trump likes gold digging bimbo's dina wasn't even close to that.

edit on 6-10-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

ha,
dina wouldn't had or have anything to do with trump in any private type setting before or after plastic surgery, or even in hiding for fear of her life.

plus dina wasn't even trumps type, trump likes gold digging bimbo's dina wasn't even close to that.

There is numerous accounts of Trump being OBSESSED with Diana.

edit on 6-10-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   
How ironic.
You actually misused the term and it means the complete opposite of what you think it means.
And the true meaning actually fits this better than what you intended to say.
The term comes from Fonzi on vacation in the show "Happy Days"
In this episode Fonzi is scared to take a jump on water skis.
The reason he is scared is because the jump is over a fenced off area where sharks are kept.
So in the end Fonzi overcomes his fears and takes the jump successfully thus, "jumping the shark".

Once you realize Melania's accent is contrived you cannot unhear it.
Diana was beginning to learn new languages before her supposed death.
She was working on 2 languages at the time.
She has learned 6 of them now.
What will really blow your mind is that her and Putin are related.
Diana is Anastasia Romanov great grand daughter.
The world is about to change.
One year from now you will not recognize it.
Big Big changes coming

originally posted by: schuyler
This sort of thing is what the phrase "jumped the shark" was invented for.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

that was because he couldn't have her and he saw her as another trophy wife.

she didn't care for him at all, and said he gave here the creeps.

couple of articles,

According to TV anchor Selina Scott, who was a very close friend of Diana, Donald Trump saw her as the “ultimate trophy wife,” and he was determined to get her. Right after Diana divorced Prince Charles in 1996, Trump saw a window of opportunity. He started sending luxurious and pompous bouquets of flowers to Diana at her residence in Kensington Palace. But how did the former Princess take it?

Not so well. According to Scott, “as the roses and orchids piled up at her apartment she became increasingly concerned about what she should do. It had begun to feel as if Trump was stalking her.” Not only that, it seems that rather than being honored by the attention, of Princess Diana, Trump wasn’t a very likable character. In fact, Scott adds that the former President gave Princess Diana “the creeps.”
Trump had a crush on Princess Diana. He gave her “the creeps,” according to a friend

The BBC TV presenter Selina Scott, who has been called "sleazy" by Mr Trump in the past, revealed she was told by the princess that the American billionaire had “bombarded her at Kensington Palace with massive bouquets of flowers, each worth hundreds of pounds” despite previously telling Ms Scott that he was on Charles’ side because Diana “sounds a handful”. “Trump clearly saw Diana as the ultimate trophy wife”, she told The Sunday Times Diana reportedly asked Ms Scott for advice on what to do. Ms Scott said she told her to “throw them in the bin” and Diana laughed.
Donald Trump 'bombarded Princess Diana with flowers and gave her the creeps', claims TV presenter Selina Scott

so yeah she totally run to trump for help. please

ETA: he only met her once,

He also wrote in his 1997 book, The Art of Comeback how he wanted to be linked to Diana: “I only have one regret in the women department, that I never had the opportunity to court Lady Diana Spencer.” Later in 2016, Trump told Piers Morgan that he had met Diana only once and she was “lovely.” The late royal family member’s friend, Selina Scott told an outlet later how Trump had given Diana “the creeps” after “bombarding” her with bouquets of flowers.
Donald Trump gave Princess Diana ‘the creeps’ with ‘unwanted’ advances

edit on 6-10-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevercompromise

Once you realize Melania's accent is contrived you cannot unhear it.

What is interesting is that a lot of people on here say they are open minded but they really aren’t.

posted on Oct, 6 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Do you think Trump is the type of person to give up?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join