It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Melania Trump really………Princess Diana

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
You read that and probably said Oh’ C’mon what in the crackers…

Well that’s exactly what I said until I went down that rabbit hole…and what a rabbit hole it is.

Firstly, lets set the stage. Trump was obsessed with Princess Diana. Obsessed.
Secondly, there have been many questions regarding the car she was in during the accident and if license plates were changed.
Thirdly the timeline when Diana died, Melania came to Ny.. etc.

Physical appearance.. I didn’t believe it until I looked at them side by side… The smile is dead on! Plastic surgery for the eyes but the eye color is dead on.
The height is reported as 1” of each other. The fashion sense.

Where is the best place to hide…? In PLAIN sight!

I will post photos later

www.scmp.com...

Journalist Selina Scott told The Sunday Times in 2015 that after Diana’s split from Prince Charles, Donald repeatedly “bombarded” her flat in Kensington Palace with roses and orchids, in an apparent bid to get her to be his next “trophy wife”. But Scott said Trump apparently gave Diana “the creeps” and it felt like he was stalking her. Trump even admitted in his 1997 book The Art of the Comeback that the gestures didn’t work.

edit on 3-10-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This would be awesome if true!! a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I love this conspiracy theory!!!

Thank you for the link. I'm going to save it and fall down that rabbit hole myself when I have time.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
This would be awesome if true!! a reply to: JAGStorm

I thought it was nuts until I looked at them and then dug a little…

Melania is a gorgeous woman indeed but have you ever looked at her and thought something was slightly off,
Her eyes, her smile…?

edit on 3-10-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:13 PM
link   
If she became Princess Diana when Princess Diana died, what was she before princess Diana died?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I don't see much in the way of similarities. I never found Princess Diana to be all that attractive, but I find Melania kind of attractive. I guess plastic surgery could have changed Diana's look from looking like an inbred British woman to an Eastern European with more diverse genetics. I just looked and Melania is 5'11" and Princess Diana was 5'10". I suppose that there are ways to give an inch to height. 

For the smile. Melania was a model, and she could have styled her smile after that of Diana's. 

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

www.sfgate.com...

Body Language Expert Draws Similarities Between Melania Trump And Princess Diana

Looks like this page was scrubbed…😳

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This sort of thing is what the phrase "jumped the shark" was invented for.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Princess Di's personality is/was very well know. I seriously doubt there's enough money in the world to give an uncouth, ill-manored man like Trump the time of day, let alone become his next trophy wife.

As with Elvis, the public isn't about to let her rest in piece; she must be alive somewhere,,,....

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So where's Dodi?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Are you saying that Princess Di is alive and well and living with Elvis?

originally posted by: nugget1
Princess Di's personality is/was very well know. I seriously doubt there's enough money in the world to give an uncouth, ill-manored man like Trump the time of day, let alone become his next trophy wife.

As with Elvis, the public isn't about to let her rest in piece; she must be alive somewhere,,,....

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Here are pics of younger Melania and young Princess Diana pretty sure basic investigative work could verify this even further. and for good measure Fonzi about to jump the shark

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
So where's Dodi?

He died, Princess was disfigured and put into hiding.
She knew the royals would kill her so she contacted Trump…

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Do those pics look like her?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Have you got a picture of Donald trump jumping a shark dressed as Princess Diana?

That would be cool.

Edit. Trump dressed as Diana that is not the shark, that would be ridiculous.
edit on 3/10/2022 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Do those pics look like her?

Come on JAGStorm Princess Diana's history isn't secret and even Melania was well known. you can easily see Melania's features from when she was younger to her in contemporary pictures.

Pretty much you are suggesting the real and well-documented Melania vanished and Princess Diana had plastic surgery and took her place. Incredible enough as it is alone, LOL and then she married Donald Trump?

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Have you got a picture of Donald trump jumping a shark dressed as Princess Diana?

That would be cool.

Edit. Trump dressed as Diana that is not the shark, that would be ridiculous.

No, LOL, and furthermore why would I?

I can photoshop you one for $250 an hour 2 hour minimum though.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I don't think Princess Diana would have worn a jacket that read "I don't really care, do you?" on her way to view caged illegals. Di had more compassion and tact than that. So in short, no I don't buy into this theory.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Top marks just for the utter wildness of the idea!
Its not quite as believable as my recent favorite-the "Justin Castro" theory,but at least on a par with the "Big Mike" theory.

For some reason I want this to be true.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I don't think Princess Diana would have worn a jacket that read "I don't really care, do you?" on her way to view caged illegals. Di had more compassion and tact than that. So in short, no I don't buy into this theory.

She was just throwing off the scent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join