It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finland Interior Minister Collapses During Live Broadcast on Nord Stream Briefing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: Overseeall

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The Covid-19 vaccines cause the body to generate "clots".

The clots restrict the flow of blood.

During tense moments, like public speaking, sex, etc., the brain can be starved, causing a blackout.

Individuals who keep getting injected with booster amounts of the vaccines, are sentencing themselves to a number of critical medical conditions. It's so tragic.

Do you think a blood clot is more likely than some more common reasons for blacking out? Low blood sugar perhaps? Do we even know her vaccine status?

I've never seen someone faint on live TV with no exertion while they were healthy. But in the last year I've seen it 100s of times.

You have seen HUNDREDS of people faint on TV? Surely you can point me to where I can see all these fainting individuals? And, you feel these individuals have fainted because of a vaccine they have taken?

It doesn't matter how much evidence I have or if it was thousands, its never enough for you who are stuck in mass formation.

I would accept a video of hundreds or thousands of people fainting and then having a medical assessment determine that it was the result of the vaccine. Do you have that?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Overseeall

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

No evidence at all is definitely not enough.

As in, nothing. At all.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   

But in the last year I've seen it 100s of times.

Go on sock it to the doubters, show the video of at least 200 in last 12months, 100s must mean at least 200 we can agree on that cant we

It doesn't matter how much evidence I have or if it was thousands, its never enough for you who are stuck in mass formation.

Wow thats a neat trick now you are suggesting it could be in the 1000s, its growing as long as pinocchios nose

All i have ever suggested of you is tone down the exaggeration, people do not come to ATS to have ridiculous and unprovable numbers thrown around like the MSM does.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

During tense moments, like public speaking, sex, etc., the brain can be starved, causing a blackout.

Individuals who keep getting injected with booster amounts of the vaccines, are sentencing themselves to a number of critical medical conditions. It's so tragic.

Do you think a blood clot is more likely than some more common reasons for blacking out? Low blood sugar perhaps? Do we even know her vaccine status?

I've never seen someone faint on live TV with no exertion while they were healthy. But in the last year I've seen it 100s of times.

You have seen HUNDREDS of people faint on TV? Surely you can point me to where I can see all these fainting individuals? And, you feel these individuals have fainted because of a vaccine they have taken?

It does matter if you have zero evidence for your claim.

That matters, a lot.

Now post your evidence or shut up.
edit on 30-9-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

But in the last year I've seen it 100s of times.

Go on sock it to the doubters, show the video of at least 200 in last 12months, 100s must mean at least 200 we can agree on that cant we

Wow thats a neat trick now you are suggesting it could be in the 1000s, its growing as long as pinocchios nose

All i have ever suggested of you is tone down the exaggeration, people do not come to ATS to have ridiculous and unprovable numbers thrown around like the MSM does.

I'm not exaggerating. I've posted numerous timed about athletes collapsing during live matches. That's just athletes, not to mention scores of news anchors and celebs. I'm not going to go back and dig it up time and time again just because CNN didn't show it to you.

youtu.be...

childrenshealthdefense.org...

rumble.com...

rumble.com...

freewestmedia.com...

rumble.com...

rumble.com...

rumble.com...

rumble.com...

rumble.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I do not consume CNN so not sure what you are trying to infer

I take it after watching your links I will have seen the hundreds you suggested in the OP

Thanks I will watch them now, it wasn’t that hard to back up YOUR claims

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Why right here old Carpet guy..
duckduckgo.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimish
I'm sorry but I have no sympahthy or remorse for these people (the vaccinated). The large majority of them called for us, the unvaccinated, to be put into camps and worse.
I will make an exception for the folks that were forced to take it.
In my humble opinion, the people that weren't forced to take it get what they deserve, play stupid games and win stupid prizes. Any independent thinker could see these vaccinations were no good.

agreed, they wished so much ill and mal content on us AND STILL DO!!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

You're a saint who really cares about getting everyone to see the TRUTH-REALITY.

edit on 9/30/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: kimish

"The large majority of them called for us, the unvaccinated, to be put into camps and worse."

In what alternative reality of yours did that happen?

The one called "Earth: 2021"

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   

That’s because it’s a new phenomenon. If you look up the definitions of fainting online, you’ll see they’re edited recently.

That’s because it’s completely new. Fainting never existed before, and while many people claim to “remember” instances of fainting before COVID, they’re just conditioned to believe that.

If there weren’t vaccines, we wouldn’t be having a conversation about fainting because it wouldn’t exist.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Double
edit on 30-9-2022 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

edit on 30-9-2022 by CriticalStinker because: Dbl

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Did you actually read your source?

It doesn't support that ludicrous claim.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Fainting never existed before?!!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Well I would say it's the so called mRNA vaccines, so called because they are experimental and not actually vaccines in the ordinary sense of the word no matter how much they have bent the definition of one there.

Isn't it stupid how so many defended the right of governments to roll out untested experimental life changing injections and to first force everyone they could to take them then to try to make them into junkies for more shots by rolling out a second then a third and now a fourth?.

What happened to our old government's whom used to prattle on about looking after our people, who has replaced them ALIENS all they seem to prattle on about now is tax cut's for the right, corporations and pushing the green agenda (And there are too many people according to most that believe the green Agenda - not actually but they will say there are).

Our Governments have been complicit in a plan to cull (Let us call it what it is a homicidal plan to murder and dispose of a huge part of the human race as part of there so called PLANNED SUSTAINABILITY) the global population with this crap and now people are starting to find that they have health problems after letting them inject it into them.

Now a question for you to consider, you don't know the answer and neither do I but.

WILL WE EVER SEE JUSTICE DONE AND THOSE RESPONSIBLE BROUGHT TO TRIAL.

edit on 1-10-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

No, its because you do this for everything that happens to a person...

FULLY VACCINATED AND BOOSTED FINLAND INTERIOR MINISTER COLLAPSES ON LIVE TELEVISION....

FULLY VACCINATED AND BOOSTED DRIVER DIES IN A HEAD ON!!!

FULLY VACCINATED AND BOOSTED....XYZ

<< 1    3 >>

join