It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finland Interior Minister Collapses During Live Broadcast on Nord Stream Briefing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here we go again. It seems like we can't get through a press conference these days without someone collapsing, especially in Europe. Why are so many people collapsing? What's causing it? Read the replies to the tweet. It looks like people are starting to figure it out.

TWEET

On Wednesday night, the live broadcast of the government briefing on the explosions on Nord Stream in Helsinki, Finland, was interrupted when the Finnish Interior Minister, Krista Mikkonen, suddenly collapsed.

Krista was standing at the far end of a row of podiums. She tried to walk away from the podium, and all of the sudden she suddenly fainted out of sight of the cameras. Two of her coworkers went to her aid to help her up

SOURCE

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Russians. Definitely, Russians.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Overseeall

Russians. Definitely, Russians.

Sputnik V x 3 in his Tea.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

mmmmm 300 billion genetically modified human adeno viruses type 5 and 26.

edit on 30-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Again.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: thethinkingman

Not this, again?!!!!

I thought it was monkeys's?
edit on 30-9-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I have no sympahthy or remorse for these people (the vaccinated). The large majority of them called for us, the unvaccinated, to be put into camps and worse.
I will make an exception for the folks that were forced to take it.
In my humble opinion, the people that weren't forced to take it get what they deserve, play stupid games and win stupid prizes. Any independent thinker could see these vaccinations were no good.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
She fainted....

A pretty common thing.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kimish

"The large majority of them called for us, the unvaccinated, to be put into camps and worse."

In what alternative reality of yours did that happen?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBHemi
She fainted....

A pretty common thing.

That is what I was thinking. Probably stressed, didnt sleep much in preparation for the broadcast, didnt eat a full breakfast resulting in low blood sugar.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: thethinkingman

Not this, again?!!!!

I thought it was monkeys's?

I think you got the same batch as Finland's interior minister, but it affects people differently. Some collapse, and some go insane. Lets hope this isn't as widespread as it seems.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

The Covid-19 vaccines cause the body to generate "clots".

The clots restrict the flow of blood.

During tense moments, like public speaking, sex, etc., the brain can be starved, causing a blackout.

Individuals who keep getting injected with booster amounts of the vaccines, are sentencing themselves to a number of critical medical conditions. It's so tragic.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

But, some folk in tense moments, faint?

It's a thing, you know?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Think away.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

During tense moments, like public speaking, sex, etc., the brain can be starved, causing a blackout.

Individuals who keep getting injected with booster amounts of the vaccines, are sentencing themselves to a number of critical medical conditions. It's so tragic.

Do you think a blood clot is more likely than some more common reasons for blacking out? Low blood sugar perhaps? Do we even know her vaccine status?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Do you think a blood clot is more likely than some more common reasons for blacking out? Low blood sugar perhaps? Do we even know her vaccine status?

I've never seen someone faint on live TV with no exertion while they were healthy. But in the last year I've seen it 100s of times.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Have you really?

How do you know they were "healthy"?

Seen their medical records?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I've never seen someone faint on live TV with no exertion while they were healthy. But in the last year I've seen it 100s of times.

You have seen HUNDREDS of people faint on TV? Surely you can point me to where I can see all these fainting individuals? And, you feel these individuals have fainted because of a vaccine they have taken?

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

blanket statements do not help any argument

So you never saw the threads about Wendy Williams on ATS?

Celebrities and Hollywood are Being Controlled by MKULTRA/Mind Control programs

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You have seen HUNDREDS of people faint on TV? Surely you can point me to where I can see all these fainting individuals? And, you feel these individuals have fainted because of a vaccine they have taken?

It doesn't matter how much evidence I have or if it was thousands, its never enough for you who are stuck in mass formation.

<<   2  3 >>

join