It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin has escaped to his secret palace in a forest amid anti-draft protests in Russian cities

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
I don’t know about all the wars that go on in this nutty depraved world but for all those running the tired old: What did you say about this or that?

I say to you what your momma taught you
Two wrongs don’t make a right!

I say what Homer said ‘cry like a little girl and when they turn away in disgust .... kick them in the back!’

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Simple question.

If Russia was sending hundreds of billions of dollars in high tech weapons to Mexico for the drug cartel to fight a gorilla war in the USA, what do you think our response would be?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Look at the agreement in Feb, Something everyone could agree to. I'm going to link this guy. 1 even though he's from fox he doesn't lie about a given situation. He maybe a bit sarcastic or even exaggerate his own views. But he's always been 100% spot on with the news and the story.

foxnews
secondary source
Why did the agreed deal fall through?

According to multiple former senior U.S. officials we spoke with, in April 2022, Russian and Ukrainian negotiators appeared to have tentatively agreed on the outlines of a negotiated interim settlement: Russia would withdraw to its position on February 23, when it controlled part of the Donbas region and all of Crimea, and in exchange, Ukraine would promise not to seek NATO membership and instead receive security guarantees from a number of countries.

Boris Johnson pledged weapons to Ukraine to not go through with agreement

I mean it's literally all over the net, just need to google it. Or distracted, after that "Surprise Visit" By Boris Johnson ALL negotiations fell through, despite them eagerly wanting to avoid war to begin with.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson made a surprise visit to Ukraine on Wednesday, where he warned against negotiations with Russia.

“This is not the time to advance some flimsy plan for negotiation,” Johnson said at a joint press conference with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

Johnson, who is due to step down as prime minister next month, has now visited Kyiv three times since Russia invaded Ukraine on February 24. He has been one of the most hawkish NATO leaders in his rhetoric against Russia, frequently discouraging the idea of peace talks.

Deal Broken by Boris Johnson

It seems that Russia and Ukraine came to a tentative agreement to cease hostilities in April – so Boris Johnson flew out to Kyiv and persuaded Volodymyr Zelenskyy to scrap the deal. Remember the way Tory politicians – including Boris Johnson – have been saying the energy crisis is a direct result of the Russia-Ukraine war?

Got a source preference? I can probably find it in your preferred source.
West stops peace deal between Ukraine and Russia

Enough proof for you? A quick google search and you will see that Boris Johnson made a surprise visit to Ukraine and pledged weapons, money and resources on behalf of Uk and the US to keep the war going and escalating it.
edit on 26-9-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Apples and oranges, surely?

And Russia started their war.

You support that?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I just posted enough proof that Boris Johnson (one of the MANY reasons why he got kicked out of parliament) stopped the agreement between Ukraine and Russia, doesn't matter who started it. They tried ending it, and instead the US and UK promised weapons to Ukraine and funding to keep the war going.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Drink enough putin koolaid yet?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Your sources seem rather biased.

Ukraine wasn't keen on rolling over and being Putin's bitch.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Of all the reasons that Boris resigned, this wasn't one of them.

Putin tried ending it?!!!!

Please.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Who is really fighting Russia? The USA or Ukraine? Why are we taking sides in what amounts to a civil war?
ANSWER: Who has paid the Bidens millions of dollars (refer to Hunter laptop if you don't know Big Guy). Also, what US president coordinated a quid pro quo with Ukraine (“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six
hours. If the prosecutor is not 􀅪ired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko. “Well, son of a bitch, he got 􀅪ired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.")
www.google.com... meeting%2Fhouse%2F110331%2Fdocuments%2FHMKP-116-JU00-20191211-SD067.pdf&usg=AOvVaw30bP-IFnDcXoeU6QXhcPdO

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

A civil war is an internal conflict.

This is an invasion of another sovereign Country.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Probably decided to get out of Dodge before the Coup.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

A civil war is an internal conflict.

This is an invasion of another sovereign Country.

The civil war was in Ukraine among a large portion of the population that considers themselves to be Russian who were being persecuted by the Ukrainian Neo Nazis. Since when were you on the side of fascists?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Get with current events and stop licking Putin's boots?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

The people of Donbass have for years wanted to be part of Russia. They have been targeted by Ukraine forces and the death toll of the region was in tens of thousands. This happened before special operations started. Now these people have had a referendum and this area will probably become part of Russia. If Ukraine forces continue to occupy the area Special Operations will be turned into a declaration of war against Russia.

There is a lot more to it than that.. 'Special' Operations are not confined to just the Ukraine. Dont you wonder why the Western world is loosing its nut over this conflict. A disputed area of old Russia is enough to cause economy collapse in the. Look at the money being thrown at the conflict. Never happened before. Never had such a media reaction or Corporate backlash.. Everyone loosing there poop from blackrock to the Rothchilds over this war.. Strong connection betweek Ukraine and a globalist agenda. An agenda not being shared on MSM.

Now the central bank system is shaking to its core. Whos power structure is this.. What gives...?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Awe, isn't that cute.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Not repeating myself asked you what source you wanted it from since all my independent and official sources are apparently 'biased'. Despite it being public knowledge that they had an agreement that only fell through when Boris Johnson showed up.

They had an agreement, Ukraine wanted it's land back.
Russia didn't want Ukraine to join NATO, It was straight forward arrangement. Nothing flashy, nothing fancy. Putin also said to take care not to put a lot of troops on the Ukraine and Russian boarder or it would look like they were planning to attack and war would restart.

That was the arrangement they had agreed to. They both benefitted and got what they wanted. There was no 'Ukraine's no bodies bitch' bull#. That's YOUR mentality, the mentality of someone who doesn't value the lives of others. Both Putin and Zelenski didn't want deaths by the droves. But Boris convinced Zelenski not to take the deal, and gave them MILLIONS of dollars to keep it going.

It's literally black and white, it was all over the news on EVERY station, until BORIS JOHNSON WENT TO UKRAINE. Still waiting for your preferred source. So where you want it from? I listed SEVERAL independent sources.
edit on 26-9-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Your sources seem rather biased.

Ukraine wasn't keen on rolling over and being Putin's bitch.

CIA backed regime wasnt keen on rolling over and being Putins bitch.

System challenge in progress...

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   

"Russia didn't want Ukraine to join nato, It was straight forward arrangement. Nothing flashy, nothing fancy. Putin also said to take care not to put a lot of troops on the Ukraine and Russian boarder or it would look like they were planning to attack and war would restart."

In what sort of version of an insane World would anyone believe that Ukraine might possibly plan on attacking Russia?

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You do know that NATO refused Ukraine membership twice don't you?
They were told in no uncertain terms that as things were they had NO CHANCE of gaining entry into NATO.

That only changed when Putin invaded Ukraine.

There were no NATO troops stationed in Ukraine.
The only troops anywhere near the border were Russian one's, you know, the troops that were only there for maneuvers and which Putin had no intention of ordering to invade Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Maybe he just doesn't want to send the good troops? Keeping the well trained in reserve just in case ww3 starts?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join