It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crimea, Ukraine as an implementation of New Jerusalem

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
[Disclaimer: no images on purpose.]

The African continent: geology.com... is the side look of a man's head. His nose runs through the Libyan and Egyptian shores to the south of Israel, the northern Red Sea gap being the right wing thereof, his throat (Kenya, Tanzania, Mozambique) betrays a prominent Adam's apple (Tanzania and Mozambique.) The man's mouth is closed (lips on the Sudanese and Eritrean coasts), chin on the southern Eritrea and Somalia for a goatee.

His right eye's socket is the bloody Chott el Djerid. A little horn grows on his Algerian forehead, namely Tunisia: geology.com...

This little horn is itself horned (Cap Bon) between his eyes, the right one being the bisected* Lake of Tunis at the base of a rough fronthead with protruding brows and topped with short hairs. This horn has a big smirking mouth: the Gulf of Gabes.

The Saharan desert coloring the face of the African man suggests a Berber/White phenotype, Atlas.

Now turn your attention to the Eurasian Medusa: mapswire.com...
Her green, serpentine hairs extend from Spain to the Russian Far East. Her nose comprises Lebanon and Israel, their coastlands are Tunisia's negative**, and sure enough, the Chott el Djerid's counterpart, the African's gouged eye, is a Unicorn like island of Cyprus. Of course she has a mouth, somewhat open, look in the vicinity Jeddah on the coast: geology.com...

The man and the fair female (Desert of Arabia's tint) face one another, with fused noses, literally eye to eye (the woman's eye apple is the man's, the world protrudes from her oculars.)

Now her chevelure is also a large, disheveled brain, to be contrasted with the modest cranium of her southern solicitor, Western Europe is thus a Prefrontal Cortex, China the Cerebellum, Iran a Temporal Lobe, (India is a miniature Africa with Madagascar corresponding to Sri Lanka,) and so on.

Note that the Cerebellar Vermis (i.e., worm) is located precisely where the Great Red Dragon (Dragon, worm or serpent are one and the same) stands in the Yellow Sea: his left wing is the Sea of Japan, his open mouth spews the Yellow River, his penis pees the Yangtze (these are the greatest rivers in Asia), the Reptile has a bull's neck, strong pectorals, rock solid belly and he glides on Jonah' sea monster in the South China sea: asiasociety.org... (mouth open, swallowing Vietnam, left eye is Hainan, the fish has fins, scales, a tail, etc.) What you now see was once correctly believed: www.japantimes.co.jp...

Japan itself is a Dragon/Serpent chimera, (Kyushu is a snake head/feet, Hokkaido a dragon's head.) The Double Dragon.

Takemikazuchi is the Draco Coelorum, the Leviathan. Namazu or Jonah's fish is the Behemoth.

What is the Great Whore's, that is Medusa's or, more precisely, Great Lilith*** or Majnun's Layla***, Allat, the Kaaba cube, "self-speaking"/Ouroboric, auto-praising, self-knowing, having the black stone corner, that is herself, in her mouth, what is, says I, her cogitation? The Black Sea, birthplace of both the Aryan (who also worshiped a Trinity, their Father being like the Christians' i.e., a Semitic God, Brahman/Abraham) and Ashkenazi stock (the Khazar among others): www.britannica.com... The Crimean Peninsula is the Medusa herself, her eyes are pierced by the little horn, having grown to huge proportions, penetrating her thoughts (the Sea of Azov is her thought's thought), a cataclysmic jab (the Taganrog or "horn of Tagan" Gulf is an arm and fist or a condemning index finger.)

There is no war in Ukraine, the "special operation" is, rather, a depopulation campaign (hence the white migrants), to raze to the ground and, at long last, rebuild the Cube, the virtual, abstract, New Jerusalem, the original of which is heavenwards. Hence "Z" or Zion.

* "Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened." (Zechariah 11.17)

** Turkey's Tarsus is located about the same place as the ancient Tarshish, north of Carthage in Tunisia.

*** editions.covecollective.org... it is interesting to note that her first owner was a certain * Leyla * nd, while * Gabriel * * Dante * Rossetti is the author's name. Moreover, the painting had for a model, originally, a less "pronounced" let us say, subject, which, in the course of time, the present lady came to cover. Eve or the immaculate Virgin Celestial became the Great Whore, mother of all abomination: her speckles or speech incarnate.
www.vice.com...
slashdot.org...

edit on 25-9-2022 by Kovalevsky because: Pray Jesus Christ: +/-2033

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I stopped reading when i could not see a head and throat as you mentioned.. so i thought rest is the same.
Not sure where this is leading but seeing your previous reply in another thread, not expecting anything...

originally posted by: Kovalevsky

Putin, Zelinsky, Biden, Macron ... don't they all agree on the essentials, namely vaccination and the existence of outer space, among others? (Plus "Hitler was the bad guy", "Middle Ages were Dark Ages", "UFOs, if real, aren't manmade" etc.)

There is no real war in Ukraine, it is a depopulation and "wreckin' crew" campaign, razing the Crimean region to the ground. Why is that? Well, Zion begins with a Z, the Ashkenazi birthplace is Ukraine and it is high time to, let us say, "virtualize" Jerusalem, having laid the foundations of destroying the old world. Hail to the "New Jerusalem" fleshcube!

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
imgbb.com...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...

This widespread blindness is blinding.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Kovalevsky

By the looks of things that would be Putin and his armed forces blowing up temples as opposed to building a third one.

Just saying.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well! You've seen it, and may start to worry 🤣🤣🤣, for isn't there indeed method to this madness?

Now, what is this New Jerusalem all about? She-Emperor,* Lil' Medusa of Ashkenaz is to be the common brain of the lobotomized vaccinated zombies, the congregation of which shall be the rising blind Golem or Neo Adam: you were repeatedly warned beforehand, but (alas Adam!) slept through.

Here she is: www.youtube.com..., the grand burp of the * black, sea monster * (the siren Lilith's undersea body also known as Behemoth), Jonas' fish praise. You are in its stomach now, this Gehenna is digesting you and the souls of Christ' saints are the once new and dazingly beautiful song of the same.

It is curious to observe, as shown in the above pics, that the brain's cerebellar vermis corresponds to that famed Great Red Dragon or Leviathan (worm, serpent or dragon are one and the same, except at different stages or as considered from diverse standpoints.)

* fallout.fandom.com...
edit on 25-9-2022 by Kovalevsky because: The beauty and the beast.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I can not track here. What is the point, if there is one at all?

I see some references to the game Fallout and can only conclude what you see is pareidolia.

From Websters,

pareidolia - the tendency to perceive a specific, often meaningful image in a random or ambiguous visual pattern The scientific explanation for some people is pareidolia, or the human ability to see shapes or make pictures out of randomness. Think of the Rorschach inkblot test.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:05 AM
link   
🤣🤣🤣
a reply to: shaneslaughta

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   

'Pareidolia' isn't the first word that came to mind....

I'm really, really bad at geography so I can kind of see it......

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

🤣🤣🤣

Definition of pareidolia
: the tendency to perceive a specific, often meaningful image in a random or ambiguous visual pattern The scientific explanation for some people is pareidolia, or the human ability to see shapes or make pictures out of randomness.

You know those black and white pictures that psychologists present to the patient and ask them what they see? They find shapes and forms in them.

There's a man standing in the states of America. His hat is Minnesota, his foot is Louisiana. Iowa is his head, Missourri is his stomach, Arkansas is his leg, side profile.

They did this on purpose when they formed the states, it's the Antichrist.

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:40 AM
link   
By a remarkable spell of coincidence, Lilith's home is, according to tradition, in the midst of the Red Sea. As to Kaaba's original site, it is the mouth of the planisphere's Gorgon/Lilith (cf. pics. One would be right in pointing out that said lady is often compared to a siren.) The Arabian cube's cornerstone, the black [this word again!] stone is thus Medusa herself.

This is no geography, call it a species of geomancy which is strikingly explicit. Ignorance is bliss they say ...
edit on 25-9-2022 by Kovalevsky because: Food fight fest!

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Thrumbo

Lol: www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I can't see what you see regarding Africa. I tried looking but it's just not there for me. I think you could be on to something as you seem to have similar observations to me in parts.

What I did see, and always have done, is a drunk woman (Europe) riding a beast (the rest of the eastern land mass), and above Europe is a woman (Great Britain) and child (Ireland) surrounded by many waters. To the west, is a dragon (North America). Africa to me looks like a sheep, as does Australia. I won't mention what Scandinavia looks like!

Ukraine definitely is significant in this game the elite are playing. They are ruled by a Jew, who on 2020 made Rosh Hashanah a public holiday. The only nation other than Israel to do so. Moves like these are made for a reason.
edit on 25/9/2022 by MetalChickAmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

imgbb.com...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...

This widespread blindness is blinding.

That's what I see. Yes, Scandinavia ... but the Dragon is no better ...

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Correction: this is Ukrainian folk music, sung in Ukrainian. Trust me.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Faeded

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Someone testing AI bots?

Seems like ATS has had a run of new members writing up un readable and nonsense posts lately

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
😁
edit on 26-9-2022 by Kovalevsky because: Non rien.

posted on Sep, 26 2022 @ 06:59 AM
link   

New Jerusalem is old Jerusalem reborn.

The Jewish people will never support anywhere outside of Israel as their capital.

Jerusalem is as it always has been and always will be.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join