It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran deploys female special forces to quell anti-government protests

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Lysergic
Oh noes don't subdue me with your boobs....

Praise be to Allah!

OooOooH ...Yes! YES , please Do! Ahhhhhmmm!
But please be gentle...

And those shacles and whips and chains......take me Officer, I'm yours....

All sounds like the plot of bad BDSM movie....."I lost my virginity to the special forces Houris of Theran"

maybe the SPs are trans.

26 dead so far.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Didn't mean for the thread to turn into open mike night at the elementary school, and I enjoy a good boob joke but damn I don't see any"jokes" above a 12-year boy's old level, when did ATS turn into Reddit?

My thing is I got daughters around her age, have you seen pictures of Mahsa Amini? they beat her to death over a fricking scarf. But yea let's have more boobie jokes ATS.

Want to see the pic? Click below

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The main thing though is this could boil up and topple regimes, and have semi-far-reaching consequences

tHIS

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: Lysergic
Oh noes don't subdue me with your boobs....

Praise be to Allah!

OooOooH ...Yes! YES , please Do! Ahhhhhmmm!
But please be gentle...

And those shacles and whips and chains......take me Officer, I'm yours....

All sounds like the plot of bad BDSM movie....."I lost my virginity to the special forces Houris of Theran"

maybe the SPs are trans.

26 dead so far.

Meanwhile, libtard SJWs keep pushing western societies to accept these islamic veils of submission in public...

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Slightly off-topic question.

What happened to Mazda, Persia? You were a lot better as fireworshippers.

Not that early Islamic repression was as harsh as today. I mean non-christians had a jizya (tax Muslims were exempted from), and had to acknowledge Arab Muslims as superior. But the government of the Caliphates to succeed Muhammed had Byzantize and Persianls in prominent positions.

The social caste structure, although archaic, was still more accepting than today.

Top Caste: Arab Muslims exempted from Jizya tax. Paid zakat tax (which was EXACTLY like a value added tax)

2nd Caste: Converted non-Arab Muslims. Had access to social programs.

3rd Caste: Non Muslims. Christians, Zoroastrians, Jews, and Pagans. No access to social program, but provided protection if they acknowledged Muslims as superior.

4th Caste: Slaves

It's like the only thing they kept was the cultural elitism. Something happened between the first four Caliphates through the Ottoman Empire and today. Even through 16th century and crusades the 'dhimmi' (non-christians) were still allowed to practice their own religion.

Even the Ottoman Empire retained some of the Caliphate structure and religious 'tolerance'.

The jurisdictional complexity of the Ottoman Empire was aimed to permit the integration of culturally and religiously different groups.[173] The Ottoman system had three court systems: one for Muslims, one for non-Muslims, involving appointed Jews and Christians ruling over their respective religious communities, and the "trade court". The entire system was regulated from above by means of the administrative Qanun, i.e., laws, a system based upon the Turkic Yassa and Töre, which were developed in the pre-Islamic era.

So this angry "You can't exist in our society" thing is relatively recent. Something must have happened after WW1 that really pissed them off and encouraged the oppressive sharia trend.

In fact it's hard to find evidence of truly oppressive Muslim restriction on other religions until the fall of the Ottoman Empire and establishment of Saudi Arabia around their holy sites. When they readopted 8th century sharia dictates and took until 1960 to institute them.

Don't even give non-muslims a caste nowadays. At least in Saudi Arabia. You gotta convert and don't get caught if you fake it. Long jail sentences await. Iran not dissimilar.

That 1967 inflamed Jihad trend spread to much of the Muslim world.

While peace is hard to find now-a-days they used to be more like Turkey. The last remnant of how Muslims were before the righteous turn of the 60's, 70's, and 80's.

1928 Turkey establishes a secular state.
1932 Saudi Arabia tries to reboot The Abbasid Caliphate. Only without religious freedom.

Only the ones that follow the second option beat defiant teenagers to death with prejudice regularity.

Maybe through demonstration Iranians can achieve their goal of being more like Turkey or The UAE.
edit on 24-9-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Hopefully this is true:

#Iran: Reporting that essentially all streets of #Tehran are now under the control of the movement against the totalitarian regime.

Whoa, last time this happened we went from a Shah to an Ayatollah...

thanks for the update

<< 1  2   >>

join