It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran deploys female special forces to quell anti-government protests

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I don't know what's dumber, these women being forced by law to wear a head covering, or them wearing masks outside while saying no to the headcoverings...
sad lol

a reply to: putnam6

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   

You're the one who linked something else and then went on about how you got a daughter and we are all horrible did you not?

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:45 PM
link   
You don't care for these people outside of this thread.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Why no such protests agaisnt improper dress in Saudi Arabia despite being a dictatorship? women are beaten in jails and yet no protests...

I suppose if you are a vassal state to the US you can be a dictator.

Ask them, its not Americans in the streets its Iranians, and its Iranians being killed by their gov

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy
Any woman who willfully polices these protests is not just a gender traitor, but a rat. I can forgive the men, because they have an inherent weakness that causes insecurity and controlling us is how they deal with that. But as for the women, we know what it's like to be on the receiving end. It absolutely disgusts me that they will enforce the mistreatment of women to appease weak men. These people are on the same level of twisted and evil as Ghislane Maxwell.

I could be wrong but it sounds like a desperate move by the Ayatollahs trying to slow the protests, as well as they, will probably at some point use them to infiltrate and find agitators. And yes I thought that may be how most women feel.

FWIW most men don't want to control you they just want you to be quiet during the football game occasionally.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I sure hope those special forces women are wearing their headscarves!

As they are in Saudi Arabia and other gulf states and how come there are no protests over there on that issue of the headscarves?

These people aren't protesting "headscarves", they're protesting the Morality Police killing a woman, et al, for wearing the wrong headscarf. This is their Black Lives Matter moment, only it's "Woman's lives Matter".

I don't think it's a fair comparison. BLM was a group of spoiled, entitled marxists who are intentionally stoking the flames of division in order to push their divisive, racist agenda and make some money while they are at it. What is happening in Iran is actual oppressed women who have had enough and want some basic rights and dignity back.

edit on 23/9/2022 by MetalChickAmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Nevermind it ain't worth it.....
edit on 23-9-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy

I sure hope those special forces women are wearing their headscarves!

As they are in Saudi Arabia and other gulf states and how come there are no protests over there on that issue of the headscarves?

These people aren't protesting "headscarves", they're protesting the Morality Police killing a woman, et al, for wearing the wrong headscarf. This is their Black Lives Matter moment, only it's "Woman's lives Matter".

I don't think it's a fair comparison. BLM was a group of spoiled, entitled marxists who are intentionally stoking the flames of division in order to push their divisive, racist agenda and make some money while they are at it. What is happening in Iran is actual oppressed women who have had enough and want some basic rights and dignity back.

Absolutely , people seem to forget th BLM leaders have been busted squandaring the 10s of millions they got in donations buying realestate and living a lavish lifestyle

The GENERAL BLM person starting out was sincere, but its nothing but predominately white racists now

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Really? Where?

I don't see any female special forces pictured. Not in helmets, not in headscarves.

Apologizes Sookie I had 2 links, could be wrong but the video showing woman wearing her hijab in front of the lined up police riot gear

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The women behind her seem to have hijabs on, unless I'm mistaken

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
OMG look! Naked hair!

Sounds dumb huh? It's a reality.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
He brings attention to topics, and their absurdity, using humour and sarcasm.

A sign of a high level intellect.

If only you didn't seem like such an 'enginerd'

You are indeed correct, how silly of me. I do enjoy talking tits I really do, however in this thread I was more or less just wanting to discuss, the ramifications of these protests.

From ATS today I learned the ramifications are you get a pissload of boob jokes.

I have therefore assigned myself a preemptive thread drift warning

PS.

Think you used enginerd wrong, where did I apply a scientific method to any post,did you read to OP

Urban Dictionary: enginerd
Someone who applies scientific knowledge to any problem. Has a common tendency to over-complicate simple solutions, see Rube Goldberg.

was the OP overly complicated? seems pretty straightforward to me, was I even looking for solution? perhaps just a discussion

Regardless at least the thread kept me occupied

Clamping down hard in Iran, especially in the Kurdistan areas don't forget that. Hopefully, this stunt won't work, imagine the ramifications if finally, the religious zealot government aligned with China and Russia falls. It's absolutely crazy that this is a "problem" in modern society. Can anybody say Iran has improved with this form of government?

You have to wonder who is fueling the riots now, they seem to be much longer and more intense than protests in the past. Is it organic? didn't both China and Russia have had huge deals with Iran fairly recently?

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy

Most people who supported blm wernt hardcore racist lefties or whatever. They were supporting it for reform of the discrimination against blacks and injustice in the criminal justice system.

And im sure many men in iran are quick to dismiss concerns because some protesters got violent and unruly.

Maybe you should hear people out instead of immediately condemning something because of petty politics.

edit on 23-9-2022 by CptGreenTea because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
He brings attention to topics, and their absurdity, using humour and sarcasm.

A sign of a high level intellect.

If only you didn't seem like such an 'enginerd'

You are indeed correct, how silly of me. I do enjoy talking tits I really do, however in this thread I was more or less just wanting to discuss, the ramifications of these protests.

From ATS today I learned the ramifications are you get a pissload of boob jokes.

PS.

Think you used enginerd wrong, where did I apply a scientific method to any post,did you read to OP

You didn't, it's just the vibe you give off.

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
OK, that's fair and accurate and a tad hurtful... LOL

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Apologizes Sookie

Okay

The women behind her seem to have hijabs on, unless I'm mistaken

And fashion forward brimmed helmets too! Ooooh la la!

I hope they're ready for the crowd to try to rip those headscarves and helmets off their heads!

edit on 23-9-2022 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Lysergic

Yeah blame us, not their society.

Good logic.

Not blaming anybody Lyseric

just thought you could come up with something intelligent besides a boob joke, why so sensitive.

Where did I blame anybody except the religious zealots of the Iranian government?

If people get any more uptight over funbag jokes, it's going to be one #storm of a haboob swirling up.

Come on, the setup exists by default here!

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Oh noes don't subdue me with your boobs....

Praise be to Allah!

OooOooH ...Yes! YES , please Do! Ahhhhhmmm!
But please be gentle...

And those shacles and whips and chains......take me Officer, I'm yours....

All sounds like the plot of bad BDSM movie....."I lost my virginity to the special forces Houris of Theran"

edit on 23-9-2022 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

<< 1    3 >>

join