It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans teacher wears obscenely huge prosthetic breasts with prominently visible nipples to classes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Roger that.
It’s a pandemic of the losers of the living dead.
Who would admit to having anything to do with that story, let alone be that person?

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Schizophrenia

I am unsure if you are aware that a subgroup of schizophrenics has several significant immunological abnormalities. If you don't know about it, I can probably make a thread that goes along the lines of my other threads on autoimmune disorders and other metabolic illnesses. 
edit on 18 9 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 03:23 AM
link   
While I am happy to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and to live the lives they want...

I do think there is a professional conduct issue here with a "teacher" acting in this way. Especially to parody the female "stereotype" of large breasts. Why are trans so obsessed with large breasts? I do think there is a mental health problem with these people, and surprised women are generally silent of this overt sexualisation and misogyny from men.

And, in a school. That's the professional conduct angle.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   
As I said in another thread about this:

A previously male teacher known and loved by the staff and students transitioning to a woman is one thing, and while weird for the pupils, is acceptable, BUT, presenting yourself in a tight stretchy top wearing hugely oversized prosthetic breasts with sticking out nipples, apart from being impractical and a safety hazard in a machine shop environment, is totally unacceptable and unprofessional, even for a real female teacher, so I can see why there will be a right stooshie coming big over this one.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Just fire that stupid idiot.
Why is there even a controversy over this?

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Not possible in Canada to fire someone like this at least not currently in "2020-2022 era"

Why is there even a controversy over this?

Students filmed it some weren't quite happy about this. The school board is angry that the students were allowed to film it during class.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I thank god I'll be dead soon...

This sickness just won't stop...

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Then you pull the idiot out of school and assign a mental health professional to them.
Even to allow a deranged person like that to teach kids.... the parents could sue the school.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

That’s right! Some parent will figure out the my little Johnnie is having nightmares lawsuit potential and that will end this disgusting freaks’ time around school kids.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

I hear this sentiment almost daily. It sure seems like the future looks like a mix of Mad Max, Hunger Games, and well, nothing good.

I feel so bad for the children, God Bless them and show them Mercy please!

edit on 18-9-2022 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I thought this was a joke!

The guy looks like Eddie Izzard!

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Argyll

Eddie had class.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Secondary School must have changed or be so different across the other side of the pond.

Weans would just completely and utterly take the piss out whatever the feck that is attempting to be over here, even in this day of age.

They would literally be rolling around the floor breasts up in hysterics.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I don't understand why some one would take fake boobs as big as those.

How is it practical , if anything it restricts your movement.

I don't see any beneficial reason to get them that big , besides getting attention.

Positive or negative.

For who are you doing it for would be my question.
edit on 18-9-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

I don't see any beneficial reason to get them that big , besides getting attention.

I suspect that's the top and bottom of it; the desire for attention, to stand out.
Those fake breasts just scream "Look at me, I'm different, I'm special".

But he/she isn't....its pathetic.

As Andy said; the teacher would be tortured and ridiculed non-stop by the pupils over here.
I can't imagine it being different anywhere else.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Going with the fact that it looks like a techie/woodwork class, she's in charge of, i don't even think our health and safety laws would permit her to wear prosthetic breasts of such ludicrous proportions in such an environment given the dangers.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Because doing that would be considered a hate crime over here, and you would get into trouble, serious trouble.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

For someone like this, in this culture of grievance and Woke, it's a dare. She/He is daring someone, anyone to have a problem with it so she/he can cry victimhood.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   
lol how did the school end up hiring her? They must be hard pressed for teachers.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's what weans do through ketsuko, get into trouble that is.

Hate crime or not, i don't imagine she would be taken seriously in the classroom, so no discipline or respect.

Quite frankly in a techie class that's a dangerous and untenable situation for both teacher and student which I'm sure her superiors would notice and be forced to do something about.

Also going anywhere near a band or belt saw in that get-up is just nuts, which she might end up losing without an operation if she's not paying attention.

Are you guys sure this is real news and not made-up clickbait or the like?

edit on 18-9-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join