It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans teacher wears obscenely huge prosthetic breasts with prominently visible nipples to classes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Fire "her", and it blows. Don't fire her, and it blows.

There is no sanity left, and "she" knows it and counts on it.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: vonclod

Fire "her", and it blows. Don't fire her, and it blows.

There is no sanity left, and "she" knows it and counts on it.

Yep, a no win situation, but really, fire it's mentally ill ass, take the heat, get the kids back to learning.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I pray that there isn't yet another school shooting.
It's bad enough letting mental people pose as teachers.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   
You never know, they might shoot back.

Austin Powers - Fembots:

In this case bazooka-powered!
edit on 19-9-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
At the PTA meeting:

"Now don't let the learners know, this is our agent Stan, who has no seniority and will therefore be our Fembot with the Gattling Gun breasts for the month.

Now, are there any questions"?

In the back of the hall:

"Could yer give us a shot Stan"?

Across the aisle:

"Yeah, maybe two shots"?

edit on 19-9-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: trollz
As you'll see below, a trans-something individual (I don't even know what word to use here - transgender? transvestite?) is working as a teacher at a high school in Canada, and they're making a point to wear ridiculously oversized prosthetic breasts that have been designed with obviously visible nipples. This isn't "transgenderism", this is sexual fetishism, and it is absolutely disgusting that this individual is being allowed to expose the children in the school to his fetishistic behavior.
[...]

Breasts are only sexualized by western society. The rest of the world sees boobs as natural, commonplace organs that represent their status in society as dignified, courageous and even holy creatures who should be deferred to. Of course Americans have spent centuries conditioning our citizens to regard women as lesser than and so breasts are meant to be hidden away and avoided unless otherwise permitted by a male authority.
edit on Sat Sep 17 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed Trim Those Quotes

First off, this man is part of western society, so your point has no bearing on his behavior.
Secondly, this is making a mockery of real women like myself who have breastfed children.
Blackface was also supported and promoted by the media of the day. Think on that a moment.

Minstrelsy, comedic performances of “blackness” by whites in exaggerated costumes and make-up, cannot be separated fully from the racial derision and stereotyping at its core. By distorting the features and culture of African Americans—including their looks, language, dance, deportment, and character—white Americans were able to codify whiteness across class and geopolitical lines as its antithesis.

nmaahc.si.edu...

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Who did the hiring?

That is so disturbing on many levels

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This has to be a troll. No way it could be real right? If it is, this madness is insane.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

John Candy( RIP) did Divine as Peter Pan. So bizarre and yet so comically brilliant. But not as bizarre as this.

posted on Sep, 19 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

He/she should at least wear a bra…..

It's not a she, it's a he. Science deniers be damned.

posted on Sep, 20 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Sorry I'm seeing this so late, but had to give a big hearty thumbs up to this:

This isn't "transgenderism", this is sexual fetishism...

This is a sexual fetish, and it's called Autogynephilia, although quite controversial, with those who deny any such thing. Unfortunately for them, the autogynephiles can't keep their mouths shut, and prove otherwise themselves.

Autogynephilia is defined as a male's propensity to be sexually aroused by the thought of himself as a female. It is the paraphilia that is theorized to underlie transvestism and some forms of male-to-female (MtF) transsexualism. Autogynephilia encompasses sexual arousal with cross-dressing and cross-gender expression...

Autogynephilia: an underappreciated paraphilia

Being treated as a woman by others is likewise sexually arousing for the Autogynephile, hence the need for outside "validation." The autogynephile needs others to roleplay in their sexual fantasy, hence the demand for "recognition" and "validation" of their "authentic self."

Generally speaking, this theory posits that sexual preference for women distinguishes autogynephiles from homosexuals who genuinely feel out of place among their (male) sex.

Some estimates place autogynephiles as much as 80% (or more) of the male transgender population.
edit on 20-9-2022 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Very interesting. Thank you.

I cannot image the trans industry and all their acolytes are happy that the work "autogynephilia" exists. It sort of explains away much of the frantic gibberish emanating from that crowd.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
a reply to: Boadicea

Very interesting. Thank you.

I cannot image the trans industry and all their acolytes are happy that the work "autogynephilia" exists. It sort of explains away much of the frantic gibberish emanating from that crowd.

Yes -- definitely! It explains sooooooo much... the gibberish, the contradictions, the denial... so so much.

But there's even worse that the TRAs (Trans Rights Activists) don't want the rest of us to know about autogynephiles, even worse than what could be a harmless fantasy, in that autogynephiles commonly have other mental disorders, including violent sexual disorders. Studies of prison populations in England found that the incarcerated men identifying as women had very high rates of previous violent sexual crimes against women... the same men demanding they be incarcerated with women.

As vile as all of this is, I do have sympathy for these men, because it cannot be easy living with this, and there may also be a biological disorder... it may not all be mental/psychological. One theory I've heard posits that these men have extraordinarily high testosterone production and/or they have increased sensitivity in targeted erogenous zones.

Unfortunately, the effort to hide this side of the issue is only hurting those they think they are helping. Naming the problem is the first step to fixing the problem.

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: detroitnative
This has to be a troll. No way it could be real right? If it is, this madness is insane.

This. There has to be another angle here...some have brought baiting for a lawsuit, but I am leaning towards a troll job or someone trying to prove a point of how ridiculous this movement has become. I would love it to be the latter...and that he comes out and basically calls the board/gov/society out on how ridiculous things have gotten. That would be great...but it may result in his firing in the end.

Who know though..# has gotten really stupid...

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 01:59 PM
link   
TRANSFORMERS - MORE THAN MEATS THE EYE.
edit on 21-9-2022 by thethinkingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Coincidentally
Disney and Marvel comics have a new
character targeting children : sa bra
(looks tranny)
New character targeting children

posted on Sep, 21 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I can't believe this sh#t is still going on, I would pull my kid out of his class.

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
0_o

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneDeaf

She doesn't look like a Tranny, that's just classic old school comic art depicting a strong woman.

You're just mad she because she is Black and wearing the Star of David.

edit on 9/22/22 by GENERAL EYES because: edit for clarity

posted on Sep, 22 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ToneDeaf

You do know that that is an old Marvel character that's been around since at least the late 70's, or so??

A Sabra is a person born in Israel.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join