It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile in Denmark

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Are the Danes now saying, your chances are better with the virus than taking mRNA shots
at least ages under 50 . Quite contrast policy to many other countrys , like Canada for example.

Denmark Bans Covid Vaccines for Under-50s But Doesn’t Properly Explain Why

Why Have the Danish Health Authorities Not Properly Explained Why They've Banned Covid Vaccines for Under 50s?

Denmark ENDS Covid vaccinations for almost everyone under 50.

edit on 15-9-2022 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Are the Danes now saying, your changes are better with the virus than taking mRNA shots
at least ages under 50 . Quite contrast policy to many other countrys , like Canada for example.

Denmark Bans Covid Vaccines for Under-50s But Doesn’t Properly Explain Why

Why Have the Danish Health Authorities Not Properly Explained Why They've Banned Covid Vaccines for Under 50s?

Denmark ENDS Covid vaccinations for almost everyone under 50.

You mean " chances ".

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Danish Health Authority

Banned is a strong word...

Seems by their own account the vaccine will be offered to all over 50s and all under 50s who have potential risks. They mention it being offered to those who work with high risk people in environments such as social care... I didn't read much further.

Don't shoot the pigeon! I'm just posting a link, no opinions here.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Oops, sorry typo ...yes i mean chances

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Technically true yes, they dont use banned word .But it still sound turnaround from earlyer line if i understand, the jabs were marketed /hyped for working class ages...

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   

I meant no harm. I just spotted it and being a Good Person I only wanted to bring it to your attention.
I've been so bad with English grammar here on ATS that some members have even stuck up for me. I've just returning the kindness of ATS here.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I've just returning the kindness of ATS here.

*I'm

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Here....hand`s Good Person of the Month badge

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   

The same is happening here in Belgium.
The elderly received a booster invitation, everyone else didn't.
Gov says it's optional but they no longer make recomendations

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   

This seems to be a similar approach as other nations, it's similar to what's happening in the UK from what I gather.

Not that I follow covid all that much. We've known who's at risk for a while, we've tried the social "experiments" it was obvious what would happen. Some followed the rules and got mentally sick, others didn't and got physically sick.

Those incapable of fighting the disease died. There's a tiny percentage of people that have had neither covid or the vaccine. Screw those people... I'm probably one of them btw lol.

It's all ran it's course I'd say, mostly. Onto the next huge transfers of wealth and feeding off public angst. Vampires the lot of them!

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   

sounds like the original science laid bare, vaccines for over 50s and 3 weeks to flatten the curve will prove the right science while "the science" we ended up with will be proven activist driven.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLabelle2

Ok, well good for Belgium . I hear Germany is again gettiing back to mask use , like they would not have trouble allready ..

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

I've just returning the kindness of ATS here.

*I'm

See, I told you my English is bad. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:44 AM
link   

i can not imagine how that is even possible at this late stage with the narratives coming apart as they are..

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   

The key word "mandatory" has probably been dropped.

I still see the elderly wear masks and occasionally people who work closely with the public.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

an approach that seems to be the growing consensus and was the original consensus before it morphed into "the science"

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:48 AM
link   

wracking my brains to when I last saw anyone masked, when i do they stand out..
and I live/shop in areas known as being waiting rooms for god.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The man at WHO just said we are at the END of Covid, so that probably has a lot to do with it.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I meant no harm. I just spotted it and being a Good Person I only wanted to bring it to your attention.
I've been so bad with English grammar here on ATS that some members have even stuck up for me. I've just returning the kindness of ATS here.

*returned

Couldn't resist after the other correction. Just giving you options.

P.S. just picking on you in fun. I don't correct spelling and grammar because I realize that many here don't have English as their first language and I appreciate everyone's opinion, mostly. Plus my grammar sucks.

edit on 15-9-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

I don't get out much lol but I've noticed it a handful of times, 80+ yr olds and a receptionist.

I try to give positive assumptions these days and assume they're doing it for personal and very good reasons and not because some TV pundits said so.
edit on 15-9-2022 by RAY1990 because: Clarity

edit on 15-9-2022 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join