It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Shoemaker - Covid Vaccinated Children Are 82x More Likely To Die Than Unvaccinated Children

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Dr. Chris Shoemaker recently reported on the data made available from ONS that compares children who received a saline injections with those who received 2 shots. In the beginning it was thought there would be a small benefit from receiving the vaccine, but the initial data showed that 10-14-year-old children who received an mRNA shot had a 52x higher chance of death. In May 2022, when millions were included in the sample size, it was shown that children had an 82x greater risk of mortality if injected twice with the Covid vaccines.

We are starting to see the pendulum swing in the other direction, however, as first Britain dropped the shots for children, and now Denmark ends Covid vaccinations for almost everyone under 50 years old.

SOURCE VIDEO

Clip from Dr. Trozzi’s interview with Dr. Shoemaker
edit on 14-9-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I can’t even imagine the mind of a parent that would drag their helpless child in for shots of largely untested EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY developed by companies that have paid BILLONS in fines for lying about their products just in the past couple of years. Morons. a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
For once you lost me at 'saline mRNA'

what is a saline mRNA shot and how do you prove it was given?

Isn't that an oxymoron?

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
It is sad to say that the 3 and 4 year old kids come in and are so excited that they have been vaccinated because they now can go see person x and that they are keeping themselves and others safe. The redoric is implanted in the child from the parent. When they come in and tell us this it makes me roll my eyes. The parents are not happy because the children and staff still need asks despite Vax status. They argue that they do not need it elsewhere. I just have to smile ( under a mask) and tell them it's just policy..
I am so over this.

edit on 9 14 2022 by cre8chaos because: Typo

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Typo, I've updated it.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Yet there are documented instances is parents when injured or dead children who say that they'd do it again because ... you know ... SCIENCE!

There was an article in a local newspaper in my town about a woman who miscarried a couple of days after her shot. Her friend who was also pregnant had had the exact same thing happen to get said before.

Get response was, It doesn't matter! Everybody get the shot.

Stupid is as stupid does , I guess.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I find it difficult to express how sickening the targeting of children for experimentation is to me. I consider every parent and everyone whom has supported the experimentation on children to be no different to any nauseating pedophile or child abuser. I have only one other thing to add.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Maybe not. The way they're talking about putting that crap in everything, I can see a day when "saline" will be mRNA based.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

saline is just salt and water...

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
When do the People have a say in public executions?

Deadly serious here. These ppl WHO LIED TO US ABOUT THIS THE ENTIRE TIME must be hung publicly so that this shot show (see what I did there?) never happens again.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
When do the People have a say in public executions?

Deadly serious here. These ppl WHO LIED TO US ABOUT THIS THE ENTIRE TIME must be hung publicly so that this shot show (see what I did there?) never happens again.

I literally just mentioned the same thing while in conversation with someone. If anything needs to be brought back, it's a good old fashioned public hanging.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Remember Adolf Sniffler talking about remote shutoff for cars?
Yeah I think by cars, he meant people.
fun times

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Got 5 kids under 9 years of age

Doing my bit for the world, and they'll never be anywhere near that dopeJab

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
My only hope is that these children grow up realizing their parents were dumbasses and gain a healthy lack of distrust for government and "experts."

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Last year my wife and I lost a child at 17 weeks. She went into labor and delivered a healthy, albeit non viable baby. It was very sad. They told her it was due to blood clots in her uterus, and thought she may have some genetic disorder. She has never had clotting problems before or since then. After tons of poking and prodding, they had no clue. Neither of us took the shot, but she works in an office in very close proximity to a ton of people who did. I work in a factory where almost no one took it. I truly believe that her being around all those people shedding spike proteins. We haven't tried again, it was a terrible, terrible thing. I understand that things happen, but for a random once in a lifetime clot to form is beyond coincidence. The only solace is that maybe it saved her life being as they got the clot out during the dnr.

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2
My only hope is that these children grow up realizing their parents were dumbasses and gain a healthy lack of distrust for government and "experts."

unfortunately the University/College system in this country is creating a loyal and weak citizenry that will one day serve the narrative that we see as insane will be normal to them .

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 08:48 PM
link   
WORD

posted on Sep, 14 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I do not know if these figures are real or not so I cannot comment on this thread other than to state that it could be true or it could be not true.

Medical research is often misinterpretted to benefit some group or person, and that is common not rare. Unless I can read multiple research which is funded by neutral parties, I can't consider it real. I do read a lot of medical research funded by the NIH and I do not see it being interpretted properly by Fauchi and the heads of the CDC....their science they tout is just their opinion a lot, they are bureaucrats looking to gain power and funding for their agencies.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

How about linking the analysis data confirming anything you've posted?

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

How about linking the analysis data confirming anything you've posted?

You're an optimist - I like that.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join