It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This maybe a fact. The 3rd jab is death sentence.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
OK, why am l saying this.
Japan now is showing a death rate of over 300 COVID deaths a day. And steadily increasing daily.
So multiply that by 365 days, what do we get.
I don't know the age group since it's confidential so far from the public, but l will ask around.
We are vaxing kids from 12 and up now.

WTF

Rember this .www.swfinstitute.org...

edit on 0900000033462022-09-02T06:46:33-05:00463309am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It's a Global plan. Obvious now.

I think the general VAX changed formulas in early 2021.

The original VAX may have actually been OK. ☠️

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The US has an additional 35,000 people dying a week (or month can't remember) over average. I think it depends on the batch, but if your goal is depopulation you can't have every single one kill you or its too obvious. You need to have some placebo, some that kill you in different ways like cancer and chronic disease etc.
edit on 2-9-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   
In our part of the world,
From December 2019 to December 2021 our population of one million
lost about 50 people to covid.

So yesterday I looked at the covid dash board for our area and we are at 460.
No break from the constant doom and gloom from the CBC over 50 people passing over two years,
But I have heard not a peep on the news over the 400 this year so far.
We went from loosing 1 person every two weeks at the start of the pandemic to our current rate of 1.5 people per day.
Crickets chirping

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I recall that I wrote a thread about the low Covid-19 infection rate in Japan and several other countries. I will look it up and post as the following seems odd. Unless someone here on earth is salting the clouds biologically to keep this thing fluid. Or is it simply because they opened up tourism and the foreigners infected them based on the 2nd reference as attached.

Japan24 News

According to Kyodo News, the World Health Organization said on Wednesday that in the week from Aug. 22 to 28, the number of new COVID-19 cases in Japan reached 1,258,772, the highest number in the world for six consecutive weeks. During the same period, Japan’s death toll from the coronavirus increased by 23 percent from the previous week to 1,990, ranking second in the world after the United States.

My reference:

Researchers speculate the low prevalence of COVID-19 in Japan

Covid-19 Special Low infections in Japan
edit on 2-9-2022 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 2-9-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

This should make you very happy. You get to say, "See, we told you so"

Could you explain to me why you want people that took the vaccine and boosters to die?

edit on 2-9-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

ROFL, who is still dying 'from' 'covid' in the US? That article is such BS.
This is the world's biggest farce.
If you print it, it must be true.
Yay WHO/CDC

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You don't seem to realise that no one , well no sane people, really want anyone to die. It's just that people have been warning against these injections for a long time now, and it's sad to watch all the denials and coverups. Even more egrigious is the lack of apology to the unvaccinated for shunning them, when the vaccinated are now sicker than the unvaccinated.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Could you explain to me why you want people that took the vaccine and boosters to die?

But wouldn't it be better if you admitted you were wrong, and you are sorry that what you have promoted helped in causing so many deaths?

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

But wouldn't it be better if you admitted you were wrong, and you are sorry that what you have promoted helped in causing so many deaths?

Show me where I promoted the jab??? I never called anyone a granny killer.

I never promoted the vaccines. I always thought it was a personal decision. But my decision was made for me if I wanted to keep my job and for that I deserve a death sentence?
edit on 2-9-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

So whats your point? Infections are infections and Japan didn't seem to be a pwn of the NWO before the assassination of ABE

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I dunno. Why do you "want" people to get out of bed in the morning? Why do you "want" the ground to get wet when it rains? Why do you "want" the sun to rise in the east and set in the west?

Seriously, that had to be one of the stupidist replies I've read here (and I've read some stupid stuff). Who said anything about wanting people to die. He's reporting facts.

This is the mentality of so many people. If facts are uncomfortable or out of line with the mandated narrative, they must be shamed and obfuscated. Citing facts is now a bad thing to do!

"In times of universal deceit, speaking the truth becomes a revolutionary act."
edit on 2022 9 02 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: olaru12

You don't seem to realise that no one , well no sane people, really want anyone to die. It's just that people have been warning against these injections for a long time now, and it's sad to watch all the denials and coverups. Even more egrigious is the lack of apology to the unvaccinated for shunning them, when the vaccinated are now sicker than the unvaccinated.

But haven't you heard? The vaccinated are sicker than the unvaccinated because the unvaccinated are unvaccinated. If the unvaccinated would get vaccinated, then the vaccinated wouldn't be sicker than the unvaccinated. (Because we'd all be equally sick - but they don't say that part.)

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

... But my decision was made for me if I wanted to keep my job and for that I deserve a death sentence?

See? This is exactly what I was talking about in my previous reply. Nobody here pronounced a "death sentence" over you. Nobody here wishes you death. However, there are statistical facts that strongly indicated that these experimental injections ( That's what they are! ) are hurting and killing people.

Now, you took the injection (whether by coercion or choice makes no difference at this point) and I suspect that you are beginning to realize that there may be bad long term consequences. Being reminded of this upsets you, so - like most others in your position - you react by attacking anything that contradicts the "safe and effective" narrative.

I guess it's understandable as a coping mechanism, but claiming that anybody here is wishing you a "death sentence" is completely over the top and uncalled for.
--------

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Not gonna happen for the very reasons I pointed out above. They have to deny the facts in an effort to maintain their own mental and emotional stability. Denying what is obvious requires a strong dose of cognitive dissonance, which comes with negative long-term consequences, but it is what it is.
:
edit on 2022 9 02 by incoserv because: formatting error.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
It's a Global plan. Obvious now.

I think the general VAX changed formulas in early 2021.

The original VAX may have actually been OK. ☠️

I don't believe that there ever was an "OK" injection. (Can't bring myself to call it anything that smacks of "vaccination," because it ain't )

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I was really proud of one of my buddies. He had told me that his company was requiring that all employees get the shots or be terminated. His wife was a highly paid nurse, and she was pregnant. I figured she was almost certainly given the same ultimatum.

Some months went by then he contacted me to chat. I asked if they got vaccinated and was surprised when he answered " Oh hell no! We didn't take that shlt! We both quit our jobs and now work together at a company that doesn't require it". I was really proud of him. He knew that if he took the vaccines, that they would both eventually have another job anyway- pushing up daises

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
OK, why am l saying this.
Japan now is showing a death rate of over 300 COVID deaths a day. And steadily increasing daily.
So multiply that by 365 days, what do we get.
I don't know the age group since it's confidential so far from the public, but l will ask around.
We are vaxing kids from 12 and up now.

WTF

Rember this .www.swfinstitute.org...

Japan has a problem getting elderly people vax. Not just for covid, but for regular things like the flu. The country is well known for having a problem with communicable diseases due to cramped living conditions, multi-generational households, and a dependence on public transport. Not to mention vax shy seniors.

This isn't anything new, it's just business as usual in Japan.

Plus, Japan has an absolutely brutal culture when it comes to thing like colds and the flu. People feel compelled to come in even when sick.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The US has an additional 35,000 people dying a week (or month can't remember) over average.

Source, please.

In fact source for literally everything that you've posted on covid, ever.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Actually it's more an attempt to sway those who haven't been vaccinated to see the logic in NOT getting vaccinated or boosters.

Passivity in this instance isn't effective. It needs to be told, shown, portrayed, emitted, shouted from the rooftops, quite frankly. Unless you're ok with lots of people getting injured or killed from the vaccines. Then, you can just keep quiet and look the other way.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

My point is no one is dying 'from covid'
They are dying from normal things like we have had for years, pneumonia, old age, heart problems.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join