It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America No down payment Mortgages for Black and Latino buyers

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Welcome to the future - their mask is slipping and they're showing their true colours.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Kenny2xx

How do you feel about guns and gun control?

I’m not some democrats shill over here. Blacks actually have conservative views and lean more republican. It’s the older generation that votes democrats. But everyone should own a. Gun legally for protection against losers who would steal and take if they didn’t have protection.

link   
Double post
edit on 1-9-2022 by Kenny2xx because: Double post

link   

You say that, but then I look at your previous comment.

So anyways whats YT stand for?

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: JinMI

You mean they aren't doing it out the goodness of their hearts to fight systemic racism?

Wasn't Bank of America the one making all the fake accounts, or was the Wells Fargo?

The goodness of their own bottom line going into the 4th quarter of a year long recession.

Wells Fargo, IIRC and hey, what ever happened to nationwide being on our side????

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenny2xx

I’m not some democrats shill over here. Blacks actually have conservative views and lean more republican. It’s the older generation that votes democrats. But everyone should own a. Gun legally for protection against losers who would steal and take if they didn’t have protection.

I don't recall using any partisan slants in your direction.

How do you feel about gun control on top of everyone owning a gun?

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

You say that, but then I look at your previous comment.

So anyways whats YT stand for?

Google search bar is your best friend.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Selling houses to people who cannot afford to maintain them is setting people up to fail.

Which is exactly what happened prior to 2008 and "The Great Housing Bubble Crash".
Democrat's "Homes for Everyone"
They basically qualified EVERYONE no matter the ability to pay the loan .
Then the floating interest hit em hard after the initial 3% term was over.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

oooo still salty?

YT google it huh, so you say "YouTube Folks"

Thats what you meant?

How much longer you going to be upset?

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenny2xx

I don't recall using any partisan slants in your direction.

How do you feel about gun control on top of everyone owning a gun?

The people who owns guns illegally are bad. Idk how you are going to get those guns back because the same people who wants to take legal guns away are supplying the illegal guns. If you make it harder to get legal guns that’s going to make it worse for normal people to protect themselves. So I will just say to matter stay dangerous “legally” and mind your business and you’ll most likely not have anything to worry about. I think allot of it is fear mongering.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Toss 3D printing into the mix.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Weird way to not answer my question.

AR bans?
mag restrictions?
age restrictions?
carry restrictions?

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Exactly like 2008 Obama 3.0.

Friggin Groundhog Day 🤡

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Weird way to not answer my question.

AR bans?
mag restrictions?
age restrictions?
carry restrictions?

I will just be honest with you I haven’t put that much thought in it to give you a clear answer on how I feel about those specific questions. I thought you meant in general. I would need to do more research and think more before I could really give you a true answer to your specific question. Those are great questions and I would like to be more prepared to answer you.
edit on 1-9-2022 by Kenny2xx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Well you answered that for us very well. You don't think they can because of white folks. You implied it. We make too hard for them, so we either have to help them because they obviously can't or you feel we should be oppressed below whatever you think their level is.

This display of reasoning from you is why I despise CRT. You are completely racist and just refuse to see how patronizing you actually are.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Possible election ruse to get votes for you know who 🤣

It's probably illegal so they do it anyway. Sound Familiar? 🤣

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Not sure why they'd do something like this, much better to reopen the federal investigation for redlining that the last president stopped for some sus reason and throw the accountable parties in prison.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   
We use to call these loans predatory lending
edit on 1-9-2022 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Well you answered that for us very well. You don't think they can because of white folks. You implied it. We make too hard for them, so we either have to help them because they obviously can't or you feel we should be oppressed below whatever you think their level is.

This display of reasoning from you is why I despise CRT. You are completely racist and just refuse to see how patronizing you actually are.

I should have worded that better. Your not holding anyone back. It’s the YT people that are in the government that are holding minorities back. The low income YT people are held back too if we are being honest. I’m not a racist i just should have been more specific with my words. And I really don’t think it has to do with race and color why a certain group are being held back. I think you need cheap labor, dependent consumer/buyers to make the capitalism system work. And minorities including low income YTs have been chosen to be those people. I’m not a racist, I just know true history and what got minorities where they are at today and why.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: stanDarsh070
Do you not read your own articles used in the OP? It clearly states in the third paragraph, "Applicants do not have to be Black or Hispanic to qualify for the product, a bank representative said."

a reply to: JAGStorm

Sure I do, that’s why I wrote this:

Here is my guess, their “rules” are probably written in a way that those other races aren’t necessarily excluded but they aren’t encouraged either and I doubt they would actually get these types of loans. Similar to how scholarships work. This is specifically targeting two groups, Black and Hispanics in predominantly black and Hispanic neighborhoods.

Also the headline specifically says for Hispanic and Black buyers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join