It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America No down payment Mortgages for Black and Latino buyers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Ok so just ignore all the years of Jim Crow and little racist laws that held those minority groups back for years and set them back for generations. A poster just explained that blacks and browns have been discriminated against in the housing markets for years. But yeah the same people being held back by a system should just get there # together in the same system and pull themselves out the dirt right? Like it’s that easy.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenny2xx

Cool CRT much?

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PureBlood
How Black do you need to be? Above 50%, At least 25%, where is the cut off point?

Here is an African American family - Would they qualify?

Naw they are black. The dominate society started the whole one drop rule which made anyone with 1% black blood a black person.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

How much free stuff will fix the racism?

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Cool CRT much?

Yeah let’s forget all the racist # YT people have done over the years and wonder why black and browns are so far behind. Then look down on minorities and ask why they can’t progress.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

What this YT acronym stand for?

I am not up to date on the latest retard stuff.

Theres poor white and poor non whites, there successful white and successful nonwhite.

Just cause you broke af doesn't mean everyone of color is.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You don't progress because you don't have the drive, anyone who puts in the time and effort succeeds, other let the world pass them by, such as yourself, then want a hand out because life ain't fair. It's not that it isn't fair, you just didn't use your time wisely.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:08 PM
link   

What this YT acronym stand for?

I am not up to date on the latest retard stuff.

Theres poor white and poor non whites, there successful white and successful nonwhite.

Just cause you broke af doesn't mean everyone of color is.

Yeah yeah that goofy talk looks cool on the internet but you don’t know me my guy. What have I said about my finances make you think I’m broke lmao. That’s called projection.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Do you not read your own articles used in the OP? It clearly states in the third paragraph, "Applicants do not have to be Black or Hispanic to qualify for the product, a bank representative said."

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Sure thing baller.

Must be nice to have a made up boogey man, so whenever you fail at anything in life you can point the the big imaginary nazi holding you down.

I'm not your guy.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenny2xx

Cool CRT much?

Yeah let’s forget all the racist # YT people have done over the years and wonder why black and browns are so far behind. Then look down on minorities and ask why they can’t progress.

Why do you view black and browns as so far behind?

Pretty damn racist if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: stanDarsh070

No matter the color, color has no impact on ability and responsibility to pay your bills.

Buying a house without back up funds, without the wherewithal to anticipate repair bills and maintain a house is important.

Roofs.
Leaks in basements.
Furnaces.
Gutters.
All can be huge unforeseen expenditures.

Selling houses to people who cannot afford to maintain them is setting people up to fail.
And I am not saying this applies to all who this BoA policy welcomes.
There are many responsible people who cannot save for down payments anymore.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Sure thing baller.

Must be nice to have a made up boogey man, so whenever you fail at anything in life you can point the the big imaginary nazi holding you down.

I'm not your guy.

Like I said you must be talking about yourself over there projecting your pockets onto someone else. I don’t know you and never will so I’m not going back and forth pocket watching with you. And I’m just stating facts, there was racist laws in the past that set generations back but yeah yeah just turn it around as me complaining to make yourself feel better. Also “My guy” doesn’t mean your my friend you 🤡. That’s how I know you don’t have nothing going on, your a incel on the internet who from the looks of it doesn’t get out much.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Damn bro seems like that being broke comment got you feeling all sorts of ways.

My dude.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I Think it’s hilarious and deceptive when ANY bank advertises NO DOWN PAYMENT and NO CLOSING COSTS.

I paid $600 for the home inspection to the home inspector.
I paid $600 to the bank to have my property appraised.
I paid a $1000 “good faith” check to the seller so the house could go under contract THEN the negotiations started.

That $1200 I spent for the home inspection and bank appraisal never went to my equity.

So it’s funny how people get all excited about NO MONEY DOWN when I’m reality that’s deceptive advertising
Because I had to fork over $2400 before the seller would even consider me serious and I have stellar credit of 807 FICO.

Also this will be stricken down by the courts or the CFPB.
You can’t offer products at a discount to one group of people over the other because it’s considered UNFAIR under the Dodd-Frank act and UDAAP Regulations.

edit on 1-9-2022 by Brassmonkey because: Spelling

edit on 1-9-2022 by Brassmonkey because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Maybe you could go ask Bank of America for some free #.

🤷🏿‍♂️

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Sounds like a familiar scenario from about 12 years ago.

Rinse, rename, repeat.

Only this time, they are targeting minorities for their scam.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

How do you feel about guns and gun control?

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You mean they aren't doing it out the goodness of their hearts to fight systemic racism?

Wasn't Bank of America the one making all the fake accounts, or was the Wells Fargo?

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Damn bro seems like that being broke comment got you feeling all sorts of ways.

My dude.

Your right duude you got me so angry. You wish 🤡

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join