It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What’s happening with money

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

The other scary thing about owning a house right now with a mortgage, did you know your "fixed" rate isn't really fixed? If you google it you will see that there are "certain scenarios" where your fixed rate can be raised by your financial institution. I looked what these "certain scenarios" are but didn't find any additional information in my short search.

Everyone that bought a house in the last 5 years at historic low rates should be looking into this. Imagine if they jacked up the rates to 8% or something, which might sound crazy but those rates were only 20 years ago. If you go back further, you'll see how high they were in the 70's and 80's, if they go back to these levels and level set all current mortgages it's going to wipe people out fairly quickly.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: putnam6

I'll list some things regarding future food/farming

Not arguing with here JAG but point me to where to look about the "food production crisis"

www.yahoo.com...

Bill Gates made his fortune in tech, but he’s now betting big on something completely different: farmland.

Last week, Gates secured the legal approval for purchasing 2,100 acres of farmland from northeastern North Dakota potato growers Campbell Farms.

Of course, this isn’t first time Gates has invested in the asset class. Having amassed nearly 270,000 acres of farmland across dozens of states,

www.cotton.senate.gov... nd#:~:text=According%20to%20U.S.%20Department%20of,to%20352%2C140%20acres%20in%202020.

While Chinese entities held slightly less than one percent of all foreign-held acres in the U.S. in 2020, the volume of their holdings increased dramatically over the last decade. According to U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) reports, Chinese investors’ holdings of U.S. agricultural land surged from 13,720 acres in 2010 to 352,140 acres in 2020.

Read that twice, 13K acres to 352k acres owned by the Chinese!

mypatriotsupply.com... Xm4X306YVH5xNcEr13xoCJ3QQAvD_BwE

The bottom line: stay alert, friends. We don't know if these incidents are a trend, coincidence, anomaly, coordinated effort, or what have you. We'll leave the facts here for you to review and come to your own conclusions.

Where there smoke there is fire. Where there isn't water, there is no food.
There are dozens and dozens of articles like this one:

www.azfamily.com...

Additional water cuts could be coming to Yuma farmers, threatening the supply of leafy greens

Thanks, JAG I'm just discussing this and trying to educate myself. Got the night shift and I'm already bored

I'm open to the idea seriously but how do we know this isn't just random events that have always happened now we are hyperaware, and thus every incident seems worrisome and connected. Farming and agriculture had to take huge hits from COVID

Yes, that bothers me about Gates, and China too, however with 895 million acres of farmland in 2021, 622,140 acres purchased by Gates and China combined doesn't sound like much.

www.ers.usda.gov...

Since then, the number of U.S. farms has continued to decline, but much more slowly. In the most recent survey, there were 2.01 million U.S. farms in 2021, down from 2.20 million in 2007. With 895 million acres of land in farms in 2021, the average farm size was 445 acres, only slightly greater than the 440 acres recorded in the early 1970s.

The Yuma water shortage I completely get sounds devastating, but Arizona's farm acreage is 38th in the US and the main concern is the winter leafy green crops. it did seem like the Yuma valley had a ton of farms for sale, which obviously is not good at all.

#38. Arizona
- Total cropland: 1,134,000 acres
- Cropland as a percent of all state land: 1.6% (#3 lowest among all states)
- Cropland used for crops: 908,000 acres
- Idle cropland: 142,000 acres
- Cropland pasture: 84,000 acres
- Most valuable crops produced: lettuce ($1.1 billion), hay & haylage ($513.4 million), cotton ($150.3 million), cauliflower ($99.5 million), dates ($86.3 million)

Farms are trying to stop the loss of land in Maricopa County, the state’s most populated area. Agricultural land decreased from 640 square miles in 2000 to 410 square miles in 2019, according to the Maricopa Association of Governments.

www.12news.com... 202-8687-480c-94b4-63784044002f

America has food issues but is this WEF/NWO or is the old tried and true float bad news to manipulate stock prices?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JefeFeesh
I overheard a person at a fast food joint ask for their change back and the employee denied citing "change shortage." I didn't think that was right, but it wasn't my issue and I didn't get involved. However, the customer didn't complain, and I think that was the wrong move as well. They basically accepted the outcome; unintended thievery.
I think it's a phase out, deliberately controlling the flow of money, eventually becoming fully digital and monitored. The steps they were trying to take with our banks notifying the irs whenever $600 or more is transferred was pretty clear in that resolve.

Won’t be surprised if they add in COnVID, OrangutanPox, and all future pandemics as a reason to do away with the dirty, filthy monies. And look how many were ready to bend over for that.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

We are going digital. New currency coming after the crash.. WEF narrative.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

What's Happening ? They Want ALL OUR Money so We are ALL Poor and Destitute and Begging On Our Hands and Knees for the Goobermints HELP .......
I'd Rather Die than take that !
edit on 31-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

It sort of comes down to one thing. How is the health of the industrial output of America? if China and Russia have a new BRICS currency organized, then what is going to compete against it? Certainly not printing paper money. The downside of being a reserve currency is that trillions are outside the country and will pour back in if it is downgraded or surpassed by a new system.
If this happens which it does seem to be doing. Then digital systems will still suffer the same fate it's just a cheap way of printing.The inevitability of a digital system to control personal spending to match production, transferring digital into products or any goods that can be traded, will bypass inflation, So they will definitely limit the number of things you can purchase at the checkout at some stage. What we will be is Black markets expand, it always happens.
edit on 31-8-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

What we will be is Black markets expand, it always happens.

I hope you're right mate but don't think you are.

There'll be no 'unsustainable' black markets during a full spectrum dominance, globally technocratic, neo feudal 'resource based' economy.

Like I said I hope you're right and I'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

You could say that the illegal drug trade is a black market. They have been trying to stop it since they invented it by banning drugs. They don't like anything that can act like a currency, which was like "Snout in prisons" Tobacco. Black markets are impossible to police. Simply because everyone is involved.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Absolutely agreed mate - have you seen how long the relevant families have been planning this one?

Absolutely no room for unsustainable black markets mate.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Links? Because if that happens then the lender is in breach of contract. Just like when the borrower decides not to pay on time.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join