It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austrailian funeral director says his funerals are up by fifty percent.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Not really much more to say, but that would be suggesting that the real excess death rate in Aussie is around the fifty percent mark. he reckons it's not oldies either. It's just a matter-of-fact chat with him saying he is smelling a rat. it's good to get some on-the-ground stuff that, things are way out of normal. I wonder why? www.bitchute.com...

More evidence that covid-19 affects the immune system and makes death more likely from other causes

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Sure, Covid-19 affects the immune system. However, so does the vaccine. You are here on ATS, so you must've heard about VAIDS by now, right?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Hmmm, Fentanyl?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

But yea, this is something different from what the Aussie Funeral Director is talking about I think.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Very abnormal indeed. And particularly in that age group.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
In 2020, business was dead.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Hmmm, Fentanyl?

Not sure, don't follow the drug scene here.
I will say the last two years I've seen more druggies/homeless near the city.
Lots of strung out people.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Hmmm, Fentanyl?

They don't have a fentanyl issue in Europe but good try.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They don't have a fentanyl issue in Europe but good try.

He was asking if that was in my area, the midwest.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I asked my local funeral director if deaths were from covid or the vaccine and was told no. The vast majority were overdoses.

I'd think lockdowns and restrictions gave people very little to live for and those fighting depression and drug abuse would have a worse than average outcome. My kid's dad died of an overdose in 2020 during the lockdowns and a friend killed himself last year. I know a woman who struggled with alcohol for years then just gave in to it. She died too but not sure what actually killed her but the alcohol didn't help. These were older middle aged people too. I'd figure it is worse for the younger ones.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Either way you look at it, if you have a diminished immune system, and take any drug with a side effect, it figures that countering that side effect will be problematic as well as any other infection. I would figure that if you were taking medication with a listed side effect of kidney or liver damage, the chances of that happening would increase if your ability to counter it was impaired.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I need to get in the funeral biz.

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: BelleEpoque

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I asked my local funeral director if deaths were from covid or the vaccine and was told no. The vast majority were overdoses.

I'll say

Of clot shot

This is a 25 minute video of 5 second intervals of people who have died after the shot. Wonderful extraordinary people whose lives have been needlessly taken from them for this.

It could be something else

posted on Sep, 1 2022 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

It looks like Australia is pretty stuffed whichever way it pans out. There are just too many dicey connections. www.bitchute.com... Gates, Klaus the corruption is oozing out the cracks.

<< 1   >>

join