It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austrailian funeral director says his funerals are up by fifty percent.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Not really much more to say, but that would be suggesting that the real excess death rate in Aussie is around the fifty percent mark. he reckons it's not oldies either. It's just a matter-of-fact chat with him saying he is smelling a rat. it's good to get some on-the-ground stuff that, things are way out of normal. I wonder why? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If it matches every other highly vaccinated country, a large portion of deaths will be in millennials, or those forced to take the vaccines, and not mainly in the elderly, which is what Covid would target.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Just as we predicted.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

When i first noticed the excess deaths it was back in November by a Welsham who worked out they were twenty percent above average. the average seems to be climbing week on week. It will be interesting if it just keeps climbing.
The Aussie guy says it was about three to four a week, and now it's six to seven, that is a hundred percent rise.
edit on 30-8-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I asked my local funeral director if deaths were from covid or the vaccine and was told no. The vast majority were overdoses.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Is he one of Satan's little helpers stamping on the fires of truth? Overdoses seem to suggest a younger demographic.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I asked my local funeral director if deaths were from covid or the vaccine and was told no. The vast majority were overdoses.

I'll say

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:50 AM
link   

With the crap drugs coming across the borders (compliments of China) that actually is not that hard to believe..

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I just posted I’m another thread saying they could cover this perpetual increase in unexplained/baffling deaths, by blaming antivaxxers (conspiracy theorists) for not getting their annual flu shot this year, and declaring a huge flu pandemic akin to the Spanish one this winter.
Just a thought!
edit on 30-8-2022 by Albert999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
While I don’t say this explains it all, there was a baby boom some years ago. This was always going to lead to those boomers passing when they got old and numbers of deaths rising as a consequence.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Albert999

only fly in the ointment is the data for life insurance, critical illness and pensions.. even magic money tree left needs to accurately know that data..

probably going to be mute as I'm not sure healthcare will survive this winters self inflicted collapse

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: nickyw
a reply to: Albert999

only fly in the ointment is the data for life insurance, critical illness and pensions.. even magic money tree left needs to accurately know that data..

probably going to be mute as I'm not sure healthcare will survive this winters self inflicted collapse

Good point 👍🏻

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque

I'll say

Of clot shot

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Tortuga

That's a point. but the pre covid five-year average would go up steadily as the boomers die off. But not exponentially. But it would account for a percentage. The lack of medical care for another percentage due to lockdowns a few more. Overdoses seem a bit strange as an addict would want to live to experience the highs those deaths would be a mistake. Probably bad drugs.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

In Japan now we are seeing more then 300 deaths nationwide, so l believe what you posted is very true. Recently less then 10 deaths a day

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:30 AM
link   

the numbers are clear from the likes of the ons or actuaries that the over 65s deaths peaked increase and peaked decline returning to average from jan21 as healthcare would expect to happen after a really sh*tty flu season like the one where they gave the wrong vaccine in 2018 as it didn't cover B/Yamagata.

what can not be explained (as yet) is the steady increase of excess deaths in the under 65s, various reasons have been put forwards from the vaccines to restrictions on healthcare that proved to much for a mono issue health service..

when you look at it through that lens its easy to see the real; depth of issue that risks being catastrophic come winter, even worse than covid as the deaths continue to peak unexpectedly in under 65s rather than in the expected over 65 groups.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

It seems that the People that tell their talking heads what to say pressed the wrong button and sent a single memo to all outlets. This meant that all covid cases were 33 www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I have a friend who works for hazmat cleanup. Saw her last week, she tells me deaths are right up there and it’s everything you can think of. Seems overdoses/murders are outdoing Covid.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: JAGStorm

Is he one of Satan's little helpers stamping on the fires of truth? Overdoses seem to suggest a younger demographic.

No because she mentioned it was all age groups. I heard the same from paramedics.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Overdose in the black community is really up but not in the white around here. Overall deaths are up a bit if you check county records. Fentanyl is getting a couple every day in a community of 7500 people.

<<   2 >>

join