It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of Children Diagnosed With Super Rare ‘Childhood Dementia’ – Doctors 'Baffled'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
Politifact.com

Another story posted in a pseudo-scientific journal thats untrue and full of lies. Can you not post links to anything true.
I've post in other threads that a member of my household is very senior in healthcare here in Great Britain with nearly 40 years experience.
One of the professional groups that they belong to writes exams* and also standards for the control and decontamination of surgical equipment here in the UK and would know if there had been "Hundreds of Children Diagnosed With Super Rare ‘Childhood Dementia" from a prion disease, because surgical instruments used on anyone with vCJD have to be disposed of. One of their collegues was part of the group that researched vCJD the human version of "Mad cows disease" when it first appeared here in Great Britian.

You seem to enjoy posting outright lies posted by pseduo-scientists to this site. You should be ashamed of yourself.

*they helped in writing the exam paper a few years back.

Politifact, yeah, ok.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I am sure a certain rollout of something has nothing to do with this rare issue.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I am sure a certain rollout of something has nothing to do with this rare issue.

Definetly not. It's because, uh... a solar flare.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Calling Classen an anti-vaxxer, Snopes, a fact checking website said that he operates the website "vaccines.net," on which he had suggested that "the current outbreak of COVID-19 is actually a bioweapon attack and may be linked to the US anthrax attack of 2001, which originated from the US army base Fort Detrick."

In an email to the outlet, Robert Garry, a virologist at Tulane University and an expert in the molecular mechanisms of viral pathogenesis, said that Classen offers no statistical analysis to show that these occur more frequently in the sequence derived from the SARS-CoV-2 spike gene.

Health Desk.

International Business Times

Reuters.com

ACSH

NUS.EDU

And there are lots more, your embarrassing yourself now.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Calling Classen an anti-vaxxer, Snopes, a fact checking website said that he operates the website "vaccines.net," on which he had suggested that "the current outbreak of COVID-19 is actually a bioweapon attack and may be linked to the US anthrax attack of 2001, which originated from the US army base Fort Detrick."

In an email to the outlet, Robert Garry, a virologist at Tulane University and an expert in the molecular mechanisms of viral pathogenesis, said that Classen offers no statistical analysis to show that these occur more frequently in the sequence derived from the SARS-CoV-2 spike gene.

Health Desk.

International Business Times

Reuters.com

ACSH

NUS.EDU

And there are lots more, your embarrassing yourself now.

Yes, all paid for by big pharma. The have billions to basically control the narrative online. We've been over this before, and just because you are starting to get into it doesn't mean it hasn't been covered 1000 times already. Reuters is very cringe with James Smith who is a top executive at Reuters while being a board member at Pfizer.

Dude, you really don't have a clue.

Disclaimer

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You're one who doesn't have a clue here and your attempt at a disclaimer is laughable. you keep posting links to proven psudoscience websites, crackpots and rightwing opinion pieces and anyone who doesn't agree with you, you claim is in on it, your need to feel special is very sad!!

So every person that proves how wrong your websites are, are ALL working for "Big Pharma". do you know how ridiculous that is?

I've worked in the NHS and a member of my household has years of working for healthcare what are your credentials other than watching social media!!
edit on 30-8-2022 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

You're one who doesn't have a clue here and you attempt at your disclaimer is laughable. you keep posting links to proven psudoscience websites, crackpots and rightwing opinion pieces and anyone who doesn't agree with you, you claim is in on it, your need to feel special is very sad!!

So every person that proves how wrong your websites are, are ALL working for "Big Pharma". do you know how ridiculous that is?

I've worked in the NHS and a member of my household has years of working for healthcare what are your credentials other than watching social media!!

You worked for NHS, that explains a lot about being a true believer. The NHS is completed captured by big pharma.

You posted a link to Politico as being a "fact checking source." None of their staff even have a degree in science, except for one who has an undergrad degree in biology. Some of the main "fact checkers" have a degree in english. Yet thats the "legit" source you post.
edit on 30-8-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You worked for NHS, that explains a lot about being a true believer. The NHS is completed captured by big pharma.

Are you even British?!?
You don't seem to have a clue what the NHS is about or even understand it??
Please enlighten us all with how the NHS is captured by "big Pharma". It should be good for a laugh at least!!!
You also only commented on snippits of my post and missed out all the other links I posted proving how incorrect you are. Funny that!?!?
You only seem capable of posting links to pesudoscience sites made by people selling books.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Poor Sophia Scott was diagnosed in 2015 with Sanfilippo Syndrome in 2015

Sophia Scott, from Glasgow, was diagnosed with ultra-rare Sanfilippo Syndrome in 2015.

Poor Hayden Fowler was born with the same condition in 2015 based on the article

Haidyn was born with the illness

I could not make anymore names out from the photo in the OP

I am not advocating for or against the vaccine but when children are used to push a false narrative one has to question, WHY?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Poor Sophia Scott was diagnosed in 2015 with Sanfilippo Syndrome in 2015

Sophia Scott, from Glasgow, was diagnosed with ultra-rare Sanfilippo Syndrome in 2015.

Poor Hayden Fowler was born with the same condition in 2015 based on the article

Haidyn was born with the illness

I could not make anymore names out from the photo in the OP

I am not advocating for or against the vaccine but when children are used to push a false narrative one has to question, WHY?

You are actually and you're playing the role well. Are you 'confirming' this from a mainstream media source? In either case that's 2. How about the other 1000+. I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Who gave them the authority to test us like that though , its #in criminal
every single person involved in pushing this #e into us should be in prison for life

this will go down as the single greatest crime against humanity , well that is until they pull another one out of their bag of evil.

Anyway how rare can something be if all these kids globally just start getting ill from it
seems too coincidental

edit on 30-8-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Tucket

Who gave them the authority to test us like that though , its #in criminal
every single person involved in pushing this #e into us should be in prison for life

this will go down as the single greatest crime against humanity , well that is until they pull another one out of their bag of evil

The goal being depopulation, it won't go down as anything since no one will be around to record it. Or at least I'm assuming that's how the plan goes.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

You are actually and you're playing the role well. Are you 'confirming' this from a mainstream media source? In either case that's 2. How about the other 1000+. I'll wait.

Where's your evidence for thousands???
You throw comments around and just expect people to swollow your bullsh*t without any evidence what so ever.
Also, how can member UpThenDown be confirming this when they showed evidence it was years before covid and the vaccination. Sanfilippo Syndrome has nothing to do with covid vaccinations, you're helping sharlatans use these young childrens images to spread lies and an evil agenda.
You're a sharlatan, just like the people you post about.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

well lets start the revolution "french style" now , out with the guillotines and round the lot of them up

, wait wont we be around the people who refuse to take the pharma junk in their arms

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   

for one the collage you posted was difficult for me to read and thus find the source of the photos

Do you disagree that they are the same chidren in question?

If we agree they are, may I ask why you dont check things before posting to ATS and making false assumptions and then using MSM tactics of wild headlines, people dont come to ATS to suffer MSM BS

again I am not advocating for the vaccine either way, I just dont like to see misleading information, pulling on heart strings is a MSM tactic as old as print

edit

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
How about the other 1000+. I'll wait.

Exactly what I mean, it started as hundreds now you have exagerrated it to 1000s...WHY?
edit on 000000p3111America/Chicago830202228 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

for one the collage you posted was difficult for me to read and thus find the source of the photos

Do you disagree that they are the same chidren in question?

If we agree they are, may I ask why you dont check things before posting to ATS and making false assumptions and then using MSM tactics of wild headlines, people dont come to ATS to suffer MSM BS

again I am not advocating for the vaccine either way, I just dont like to see misleading information, pulling on heart strings is a MSM tactic as old as print

edit

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
How about the other 1000+. I'll wait.

Exactly what I mean, it started as hundreds now you have exagerrated it to 1000s...WHY?

Dude, I posted a screenshot of a few examples from the mainstream media. That's just an example of how all of these cases are popping up all of a sudden WHEN ITS NEVER BEEN IN THE NEWS LIKE THAT BEFORE, not all of them. And how do you know what you "googled" is accurate? Big pharma doesn't need your help to keep the narrative going, they have almost total control of media, big tech, and politicians.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

ude, I posted a screenshot of a few examples from the mainstream media. That's just an example of how all of these cases are popping up all of a sudden WHEN ITS NEVER BEEN IN THE NEWS LIKE THAT BEFORE, not all of them. And how do you know what you "googled" is accurate? Big pharma doesn't need your help to keep the narrative going, they have almost total control of media, big tech, and politicians.

I thought you didn't use Mainstream Media? It's all controlled?? Except when it suits you, maybe?!?!
You are living in some fantasy world, and by your threads, I think it's that thats taking you over, mate!!

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

ude, I posted a screenshot of a few examples from the mainstream media. That's just an example of how all of these cases are popping up all of a sudden WHEN ITS NEVER BEEN IN THE NEWS LIKE THAT BEFORE, not all of them. And how do you know what you "googled" is accurate? Big pharma doesn't need your help to keep the narrative going, they have almost total control of media, big tech, and politicians.

I thought you didn't use Mainstream Media? It's all controlled?? Except when it suits you, maybe?!?!
You are living in some fantasy world, and by your threads, I think it's that thats taking over, mate!!

No, I showed examples of what the mainstream media posted as example of how they are trying to normalize it.

Work on the reading comprehension.

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Maybe I am missing something glaringly obvious, but how are conditions that are a possible consequence of a manufactured vaccine for a manufactured virus, anything to do with climate change?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

"Work on the reading comprehension."

This is such a tedious tool of the internet warrior.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join